Review rating:

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Good for 3 to months

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2016

I have had two of these machines. Both returned to target. Got my money back as they dont seem to be stocking them anymore. They both overheated often and the first one had the lid warp and leak. When they overheat they shut down and cant be used until they cool down. You have to transfer everything to another way of cooking. What a pain. Having to change blades is a pain tooand messy. I woulnt have another one.
If your an occassional user it would be ok. I used it often, by that i mean three to four times a week mainly for baby food and soups.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 2 questions
  • 6 answers
  • 5 helpful votes

Model: BTMKM800X

Great time saver, easy to use.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2016

Have had this machine for close to three months now and love it. Easy to use if you follow instructions correctly for useage. Can easily convert other thermal type cooker recipes with ease, sometimes a bit extra cooking time or speed is all that is required. Can be a bit of a pain downloading and transferring recipes onto the SD card but easy enough to do. Two jugs are definitely the way to go, however if you buy a spare jug it is just that, a jug, no blades, lid or seal. In saying that spare parts are reasonably cheap and easy to get a hold o f. I highly recommend the facebook page Bellini Addicts which is full of everyday user "experts" with heaps of wise wisdom, knowledge and recipes. They have changed the scales so are no longer round ones so it's now easier to see weights when weighing. It can mush your food into a pulp so food does need to be cut into quite big chunks to compensate for this. I also recommend investing in a bottle brush to get into all the nooks and crannies when washing it up, making sure you pull everything (seals, blades) apart so it is washed properly.

Melbourne

• 7 answers
  • 5 helpful votes

A Nice Addition to Your Kitchen

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2015

I have found that I can use thermomix recipes pretty much straight across. Though sometimes requires extra cooking or chopping time. Especially rice. Doesn't really matter if you use blunt or sharp blade. Both end up doing the same thing. The Yumi requires a SD card reader, and some tech savvy. Which seems outdated technology, though WI-FI Yumi is coming soon. I found its better to have two jugs, with blades set up. Otherwise you have to hand wash jug in the middle of some recipes. It's nice to set up something and just walk away to let it cook. I don't like the scales. They are wobbly, and you can't see screen under jug. Jury still out on whether it actually saves time.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Burnie, Tasmania

• 1 question
  • 1 answer
  • 8 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Model: BTMKM800X

It hasn't changed my life yet...

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2015

Like most others thinking about buying this machine I couldn't even begin to fathom spending $2k on a thermomix so, after a huge amount of research, this is the one I chose.

I've now had it for 2 weeks and so far I haven't been swearing at myself for blowing my cash on this thing.

I'm not a great cook but in the past fortnight I've cooked garlic prawns, paella, 2 pasta dishes and a big batch of caramel fudge and apart from one of the pasta dishes all have been really nice and they're things I have never attempted to do "traditionally".

The only real negative for me so far is that it does tend to "mush" the food a bit. The rice in my paella and the pasta in those dishes were far from perfect, they tasted fine but definitely weren't winning any modelling contests :-)

I've found cleaning the machine pretty easy. You need a bit of scrubbing for the bottom of the bowl and a toothbrush is a must have item for the blades but compared to having 3 or 4 pots and pans needing a scrub the old way it's a breeze.

One piece of advice is that you join the Bellini addicts group on Facebook. It's a great resource and the members there seem extremely helpful. I was on the fence about buying this machine until I joined that group and saw what others were able to do and the help that they offered n00bs like myself. Target should totally be giving them a commission on my sale.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

BTMKM800X

Can you still buy these?

Mummy life asked on May 26, 2017

Answer this

Target online may have some. However they are discontinuing once stock runs out. They are now renamed Smith and Noble and sold through Harris Scarfe.

BTMKM800X

Does it do risottos?

DebC asked on Jan 28, 2017

Answer this

Yes. I often use recipes from thermomix website. I highly recommend joining if you purchase Bellini as well as the Bellini Facebook support group. Recipes for TM3 often work directly across to Supercook.

Hi i have just got my super cook wifi kitchen master and i can not get the SD card to update at all. Can anyone please help me?

catseyes asked on Nov 13, 2016

Answer this

I don't have wifi version. I had to put it in computer and download from website. Have you joined the Bellini Facebook group? They are called Bellini Addicts. They would be able to answer any questions you have.

When you say update what exactly are you meaning....update the yumi or to add recipes or connecting the yumi to your network. I also don't have the wifi unit but Bellini Addicts on fb is a wealth of knowledge with admin constantly in contact with the inventor. Have a look in their files and you may just find out how to do what your wanting. It may be something as simple as your doing one of the steps in the wrong order for it update. I believe you need the supercook.me app also in order for it to work but as I have the non wifi model I'm not entirely sure.

See all 8 questions about Bellini Supercook Kitchen Master BTMKM800X / BTMKM810X

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

BTMKM810X BTMKM800X **
Price (RRP) $699 $399
Capacity 2L 2L
Replaced By BTMKM810X

** Replaced by another product
The main difference between these models is generation