Marian

• 1 helpful vote

Excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2017

These people were fast posting, courteous when I rang them, and the linen was excellent. I would definitely buy from them again.

Ballarat Victoria

• 1 answer
  • 4 helpful votes

Service second to none

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2017

I have always found the quality linen I want from this site. Prices are very competitive, Prompt delivery and no charge for postage. An excellent choice on their site

Great Company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

Can not fault this company. I have used best price linen many times, never had a problem great service great prices there product are excellent and they don't charge for postage which is a boneless. Very happy l would use them again in a heart beat.

Great site

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2017

Great products at unbeatable prices and great service. Highly recommend. They chased up the product I wanted and kept me in the loop all the time. Very happy.

Brillance in Linen. Perfect in Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2017

I love buying linen. It is my weakness and over the years I have purchased a lot from different stores. I found Best Price Linen through google search as I was not happy with my last experience from another online store. Best Price Linen stocked every brand I love to buy and their communication was outstanding from the very beginning and this was followed through right to notification of shipment. I don't need to search for another store, Ive found everything right here, I can say without hesitation, that Best Price Linen has my business for a long time to come.

Fab price, fab customer service and fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2017

Love this website. Definitely the best price (saved over $100 on my duvet cover), fabulous customer service and the delivery was within the week when I'd expected a lot longer. Will definitely recommend to friends and will use again and again. Thanks guys. Jen.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2017

Excellent service, Did a lot of searching on the web and came across this website, they are the cheapest for the same product elsewhere, if you can't pay all at once, they have a 10 week layby service which is terrific, I purchased my items this way. Once payment was made in full, delivery was within a week. Highly recommended.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2017

The supplier was out of stock but Best Price Linen got in touch with us and explained the options. We chose to wait and got what we had ordered delivered.

Great prices & servce

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 04, 2017

I purchased a beautiful Logan & Mason quilt cover. Best Price Lnen had this at the cheapest price I could find with free shipping. I received my order within 3 days. Great service & highly recommended.

Verified Purchase

Fabulous service!! Thank you!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2017

I needed some unusually sized sheets and mattress protectors (Long Single) and Best Price Linen was the only company I could find online which sold both, had both in stock and were reasonably priced. Ordered on Sunday, delivered on the following Friday in a very secure parcel with my name on it in HUGE letters! That parcel wasn't going to get lost! I'll be back for sure.

beautiful logan and mason cushions

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2017

Great company to deal with fast postage and the products are beautiful
would use them again and again thankyou so much.

Coffs Harbour

• 1 comment
Private message

Great service and products from a company that knows what customer service is

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2017

Found a great price on good quality cotton sheets and then the owner (?) Geoff was concerned that my surname correction hadn't been changed when my order was sent out, and rang me to apologise, even when he was having a family crisis. This was amazing service, and it's such a shame that other companies nowadays don't realise the value of customer service. I am a repeat customer and will definitely check the Best Price Linen website if I need to shop again.

1 of 11 pages