brilliant service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 25, 2017

This was the best service I have ever had, Geoff at Best Price Linen was great very friendly and helpful considering at the time his own home was being threatened by storm water due to all the rain in his area.I could not believe how polite and considerate he was under such pressure . CUSTOMERS COME FIRST he said . My duvet cover came in approx 6 days as I live in North Queensland .I could not be happier with both product and you Geoff. Hope all went well at your home.Will highly recommend Geoff and his team to my friends.Many Many Thanks. Lynda from Hervey Bay. PS Thank you for the extra wee gift a lovely surprise.

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2017

Service and quality was brilliant, above & beyond the call of duty, including phone followup. Received total satisfaction! The goods are splendid quality, exactly what I wanted. Thank you Geoff.

Davinci Castille Teal Bed set

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 08, 2017

I can't believe the standard of service I was shown when purchasing my bed linen. Geoff was so helpful and friendly. Went out of his way to find the bed linen with all the accessories. Great to have a chat with and provided the best service I have seen for a long time. Delivery was fast, all communication was exceptional keeping me informed at all times of order placed, item shipment and tracking . Thank you Geoff and team , I am on your web site again looking for new items. Will be highly recommended to family and friends, Thanks again Donna Smith from Orangeville

NSW

• 2 comments
  • 1 answer

Verified Purchase

Customer Service Focused

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2017

I cant remember the last time I have had such wonderful customer service as with Best Price Linen. Geoff is hands on and no problem is too much trouble for him to solve. The prices were the best of all my research and the quality of my purchases was top shelf and I was kept informed of its progess regularly. I would recommend Best Price Linen to everyone. Trumaine.

perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2017

Excellent quality and good fast service.
This company communicates promptly and respectfully. The gift was a welcome surprise
I'll be back!

Marian

• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote

Excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2017

These people were fast posting, courteous when I rang them, and the linen was excellent. I would definitely buy from them again.

Ballarat Victoria

• 1 answer
  • 4 helpful votes

Service second to none

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2017

I have always found the quality linen I want from this site. Prices are very competitive, Prompt delivery and no charge for postage. An excellent choice on their site

Great Company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

Can not fault this company. I have used best price linen many times, never had a problem great service great prices there product are excellent and they don't charge for postage which is a boneless. Very happy l would use them again in a heart beat.

Great site

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2017

Great products at unbeatable prices and great service. Highly recommend. They chased up the product I wanted and kept me in the loop all the time. Very happy.

Brillance in Linen. Perfect in Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2017

I love buying linen. It is my weakness and over the years I have purchased a lot from different stores. I found Best Price Linen through google search as I was not happy with my last experience from another online store. Best Price Linen stocked every brand I love to buy and their communication was outstanding from the very beginning and this was followed through right to notification of shipment. I don't need to search for another store, Ive found everything right here, I can say without hesitation, that Best Price Linen has my business for a long time to come.

Fab price, fab customer service and fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2017

Love this website. Definitely the best price (saved over $100 on my duvet cover), fabulous customer service and the delivery was within the week when I'd expected a lot longer. Will definitely recommend to friends and will use again and again. Thanks guys. Jen.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2017

Excellent service, Did a lot of searching on the web and came across this website, they are the cheapest for the same product elsewhere, if you can't pay all at once, they have a 10 week layby service which is terrific, I purchased my items this way. Once payment was made in full, delivery was within a week. Highly recommended.

1 of 12 pages