Excellent service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2017

Hadn't heard of this business before, but took a leap of faith as they appeared to be the only place where I could get this particular sized quilt cover. It arrived in perfect condition, well packaged (important when items have to travel ), excellent price and exactly what I wanted! Would I recommend them? Yes 100%! Just wished I'd found them before, still you can never have enough linen!

Just awesome.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2017

I have been a regular online shopper for years and this is the best experience I have ever had. Unbeatable prices, free postage, friendly personal service and fast delivery. Plus a couple of surprises as an added extra. Can't recommend them highly enough, especially for Kiwis. I will never buy linen from anyone else ever again.

• 1 comment
  • 2 answers
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Another Great Buy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2017

Was so pleased with my purchase, couldn't believe how quickly they got here considering time of year! Free postage was a bonus, as was the free gift enclosed. Would recommend this company very highly, and will definitely purchase from them again!

Perfect transaction

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2017

Couldn't be happier. We purchased a quilt cover, extra pillowcases and pillows. Price was the lowest and service was the best. Delivery was fast and efficient, communication was excellent. What else could we ask for. Thank you Geoff we will be using your website again.

All The Way to New Zealand in Record Time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2017

Purchased a Pillowtop Mattress Topper. The price was cheaper than could be had in NZ and delivery over the Christmas period was fantastic. Geoff kept me in the loop the whole way - highly recommend.

A nice surprise!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2017

Beautiful products from an extensive range. It is so hard to find sheets for a King Bed with a double pillow top, but Best Price Linen had them, and at the right price. Perfect. Next was a waffle blanket to fit - another item as rare as hen's teeth.

And to top it off they sent a gift of lovely tea towels.

Fantastic Service & Price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2017

Purchased microfibre plush robes and very happy with product, price and service. Delivery was quick and communication excellent . Thank you

Great service, excellent communication

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2017

A wonderful range of products, delivered in a timely fashion. A backorder required for part of my order - well-handled communication.

Second Order with them - great price and great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2016

Best Price Linen offer competitive pricing and a great range. I have been searching for quality super king bedding and Best Price Linen have offered the best deal, product is as advertised and shipping is quick and efficient.

OUTSTANDING

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2016

AAA+ Customer service! I called Best Linen 2 months ago regarding king quilt cover but was sadly told it was discontined. Owner assured me he would search warehouse as there are thousands of quilts and to my amazement located item. I have yet to receive impecable customer service like this. Almost gave up hope finding this particular quilt cover but thanks to the dedication and service of Best Linen you have made this customer very very happy. Delivery was very prompt and staff very polite. Again, thank you very much and would definitely recommend you.

Regards
Christina (Adelaide)

Exceptional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2016

I had a little trouble with my order going through online so I rang and the person there was very helpful and friendly said he would ring back and actually did! Got a very family run business feeling which was nice for a change. Parcel arrived quicker than I thought it would (considering Australia Post snail mail) and everything was perfect thanks will certainly be looking here first and ordering again.

Verified Purchase

Love my Linen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2016

I have ordered pillows and linen and I love the quality and colors I bought. I have used the lay by service that Best Price Linen has and it has helped me get what I want for my bedroom decor. I will be continually getting more products from this sight as they have been very helpful.

1 of 10 pages