Review rating:
Selected rating: Good

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Sep 2015

Quality finished product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2017

Ask anyone who has gone through the building process, no one is going to have a perfect experience, and you are deluding yourself if you think that can happen because you are building a house - that's no small project!

What's important is what the finished product is and how challenges are managed along the way.

I can honestly say the finished product of Better Built is quality; we have a quality home that looks better than the usual project built homes.

We had a few challenges along the way but overall the Better Built Team worked hard to work alongside us to find a solution that worked for us and were always open to meeting up and discuss any concerns.

Their homes really are "Better Built"!

Comments
Better Built Homes Official

Thanks Savannah. It was a pleasure to have you as our client and we are happy you are enjoying your Better Built Home.

Hi there. I have a 540 square meters registered block of land in The Gables Box Hill. Land width is 18 meters and depth is 30 meters. Do you have any double story home design which can be built on this block of land according to The Gables home building guidelines. I want to build a 5 bed room home with 3 bathrooms. Can you please forward me the information on my email address [email removed] Regards Shahbaz Saleemi

Shahbaz asked on May 21, 2017

Answer this

Thank you for you're question we would love to talk to you about what options are available.
Please contact our Consultant Neel on 0420 363 152 or email Neel neel@betterbuilthomes.com.au

Please advise % break down for Progress Payment Schedule, I have a building wanting 50% up to Frame,when my understanding it should only be 35% ? Is this a front heavy contract and how do we negotiate to get it correct as the banks wont approve the building ?????

shan mcnamara asked on May 19, 2017

Answer this

Its 15% at slab , 15% frame, 15% brick, 15% roof, 15% internal lining, lock up 15%, practical completion 10% on the final figure of the project. You will be required to pay for initial tender, $3000.00 for contract and $7000.00 for plan drafting. This will be taken off the at the final figure which comes in the 10% completion.

Hi Shan, thank you for your question and thank you Anilesh for answering.
Our building contracts progress claim schedule are as Anilesh described however other builders have different progress claim schedules.
We would love the opportunity to talk to you about building with Better Built Homes. If this is something you are interested in please contact our Consultant Neel on 1300 100 922 and press option 1 or email Neel neel@betterbuilthomes.com.au

Hi, was trying to get a pricing for the Tiffany Rose 32 but neither Neel nor the online enquiry got back to me. Can you PM me with the price as well as for your better inclusions?

whiskeylima asked on May 11, 2017

Answer this

I'm sorry you are having trouble contacting us, I would be happy to ask Neel to contact you. Please provide me with your email address and phone number and I will ask him to contact you today.
Alternatively, please call 1300 100 922 and press option 1 or email info@betterbuilthomes.com.au

See all 46 questions about Better Built Homes