Review rating:

Built to Perfection!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2016

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Better Built Homes Official

Thank you so much Ben & Marion for taking some time to share your experience, I can assure you it was just as good for us as it was for you!

Verified Purchase

Perfection! Professional and Approachable Builders. Highest Quality of Work.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2015

From the very first time I met the team of Better Built Homes, I knew that they were the builders for me. As a new home owner, I was nervous about building. However, Better Built Homes couldn't have made this process any easier; providing ongoing support, advise and up to date progress reports throughout the entire build. The materials used to build were both sustainable and of the highest quality. Better Built offered several inclusions within their standards package compared to their competitors who charged an additional amount per inclusion . As a result, I was able to build my dream home with all the inclusions and features that I hoped for within my budget. From requesting the tender through to the completion date, Better Built Homes and their staff were extremely approachable. There was never a request or question that went un-answered and they were always adaptable; allowing me to make changes to the design and features several times without making it feel like an inconvenience. This was much appreciated as the level of procrastination heightened before the final tender was submitted. I am currently looking to build another home, and without hesitation, I will using Better Built Homes again. There timely customer service, professional and approachable builders and quality of work makes Better Built Homes as easy decision when building any home.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Better Built Homes Official

Hi Danial, Thank you so much for your kind words, we try really hard to set ourselves apart from the other builders, to hear that you can see the effort involved in that makes it all that much mor... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Purchase

Not only a quality company, but quality people too!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2015

After going throught the building process over the past 6 months we have no hesitation in recommending [Name Removed], [Name Removed] and the team at Better Built Homes.
Building a house is a testing time, and with so many selections and decisions along the way, we feel the process was simple and were impressed with the effort that [Name Removed] and [Name Removed] put in. You not only provided a caring attitude towards our home but also delivering a quality finish and attention to detail at a level that we only dreamed of.
With so many
selections of builders, and the various options available, we feel blessed to have made the correct selection in Better Built Homes.
We have completed our dream home and we have no hesitation in recommending our friends and family. They are not only a quality company, but more importantly, quality people!
Thanks again [Name Removed], [Name Removed] and the Team at Better Built Homes!....

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Better Built Homes Official

Quality Clients!! To us customer service is just as important as a quality build, to know that we put your mind at ease and had your full trust from the get go means a lot to us! We strive everyday... read more »

Penrith

Dream Build

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2013

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Better Built Homes Official

Thanks Clint & Kath! We try our hardest to take all the stress away when building, we so glad we were able to work with you both and were able to exceed your expectations! Thanks for choosing us, we would love to work with you again!

Penrith

Great Builder

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2013

+ service, quality, price

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Better Built Homes Official

Thank you so much for your lovely review! We are so happy that we were able to exceed your expectations and build you your dream home! Being upfront and honest is what Better Built Homes is all ab... read more »

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Apr 2018

Outstanding Service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

We have just started our exciting journey with Better Built Homes.
This is our 1st time building and even though we have been very nervous making decisions and colour choices the Better Built team have kept us at ease throughout the process so far.
We have had no hidden charges which is such a relief and were so happy with all the inclusions that other builders don't have that we were comparing to make our decision with who to bulid with.
Mel and Lesley have kept us informed and given us such great advice and genuinely do care on what the end result will be with our forever home!
Looking forward to start the build and see all our choices come to life!!

Comments
Better Built Homes Official

Hi Jenny,
Thank you so much for your amazing feedback. We're thrilled that you are enjoying your journey so far and, like you, we can't wait to make your dream home a reality.
-The best is yet to come!

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: May 2016

Best Builder

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2017

When we decided to build a new home we heard all the usual nightmare horror stories, but we were determined to build a home that was exactly what we wanted and so our search for a builder started. A friend mentioned Better Built Homes and it didn’t take us long to feel comfortable and confident with our decision.

The team at Better Built Homes was so helpful, nothing was ever too hard and no question ever too silly. We thoroughly enjoyed our building experience, from the initial meetings to our colour consultation with Mel and site visits wi
th Michael the wonderful team took all the stress out of the building process.

We have lived in our new home for over a year and we are still so happy with it, I wouldn’t change any of it and I think that is because we took the time to research and find a building company with an exceptional reputation. We are so proud of our home and the quality of Better Built Homes’ work.

We recently had a visit from a gentleman who has a long history in the building industry but had never walked into our home before, his comment was the catalyst for writing this review, “I have walked through plenty of new homes in my lifetime and the quality of this home is outstanding”.

Thank you Better Built Homes!

Comments
Better Built Homes Official

Hi Maree, thank you so much for your kind words. We are so proud of our work and we love hearing that families like yours appreciate it too.

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Sep 2016

I love my house !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2017

A big thanks to Better Built and the whole team -especially Mel.
When my husband and I decided to build our new home, we wanted to work with a company that was up front with us. We’ve heard so many horror stories from friends and family about hidden extras and prices that constantly change but we’ve had so many friends and family tell us about Better Built Homes and we saw so many great reviews that even after seeing other builders, we decided to get a tender from them and see how they compared.
Not only had my brother already had a great exp
erience but from the outset, they were upfront about the costs associated with our block, and their standard inclusions list is so much better than what we had seen elsewhere and they were upfront with us about expenses that other builders hadn’t mentioned so we knew we could trust them and we weren’t disappointed.
The process of building a home isn’t quick but the team at Better Built always kept us informed, and nothing we asked seemed too hard. Our colour consultant made great suggestions about the interior and our construction supervisor was very knowledgeable and really put our minds at ease throughout the whole thing.
The design really works well, my kitchen is awesome (I’ve never had so much storage!). I love my home, thanks again Betterbuilt homes and your amazing team!

Comments
Better Built Homes Official

Sarah, thank you so much for your amazing feedback. We are so grateful that you trusted us -yet again- to build a better home for you and your family. We love what we do and we're thrilled that you do too!

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Nov 2017

Very Impressive Team!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2017

We are in the middle of building a home with better built homes. From the beginning till now, we have experienced excellent service. The sales manager worked hard with us to change their house for our needs. We found him very knowledgeable and excellent in describing plans.

Every other company sales person looked at us like we have done something really bad because of the 2 meter fall of the land. Better built's sales manager is the only person who reassured us that we can do this project in a reasonable way and within our budget.

They w
ere always ahead with the paper works. By the time we got the land, they were all ready to move ahead with the next step. Every single person we met in the office were excellent. Customer care and communication were always great.

We are at the brick laying stage with the house now. Looks like it will finish before the contract date. The site supervisor always gives us a call before they start each stage and explains to us what's happening. We think we are so lucky to have them as a builder. We will write more as our home progresses. Keep up the good work better built team!

Comments
Better Built Homes Official

Hi Joy, On behalf of the whole team, thanks so much for your feedback -we take such pride in our work and are delighted that you are enjoying your home build. We look forward to hearing from you as... read more »

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Jul 2017

Couldn't find a better builder!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

We are currently building our first home with better built and perfection in everything is what we have experienced so far. Better built homes has an excellent team that makes the process of building a new home very pleasant. I am at present in the third phase of the project and so far we have no issues at all. We will write more about the builder as our home progresses.

Comments
Better Built Homes Official

Thanks Anilesh. We are happy you are having a positive experience.
Regards, Better Built Homes.

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Nov 2015

So nice we used them twice!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

We have built with Better Built Homes twice now..
Being a carpenter, my husband knows good building work when he sees it and we were so impressed with the quality and workmanship of Better Built Homes that we came back a second time.
As a company they are great to deal with because they go out of their way to help out and both of our experiences have been amazing. -Because the team is smaller you get really personal service and we've got a great personal relationship with everyone we've worked with.
Also, they are flexible with their designs (we also have a granny flat) and their inclusions lists are fantastic -especially compared to other builders so we have never had to go over our budget to get the things we wanted.
5 stars guys!

Comments
Better Built Homes Official

Thanks so much guys -we just love building homes with you!!

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Sep 2015

Quality finished product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2017

Ask anyone who has gone through the building process, no one is going to have a perfect experience, and you are deluding yourself if you think that can happen because you are building a house - that's no small project!

What's important is what the finished product is and how challenges are managed along the way.

I can honestly say the finished product of Better Built is quality; we have a quality home that looks better than the usual project built homes.

We had a few challenges along the way but overall the Better Built Team worked hard to work alongside us to find a solution that worked for us and were always open to meeting up and discuss any concerns.

Their homes really are "Better Built"!

Comments
Better Built Homes Official

Thanks Savannah. It was a pleasure to have you as our client and we are happy you are enjoying your Better Built Home.

1 of 3 pages

Hi there. I have a 540 square meters registered block of land in The Gables Box Hill. Land width is 18 meters and depth is 30 meters. Do you have any double story home design which can be built on this block of land according to The Gables home building guidelines. I want to build a 5 bed room home with 3 bathrooms. Can you please forward me the information on my email address [email removed] Regards Shahbaz Saleemi

Shahbaz asked on May 21, 2017

Answer this

Thank you for you're question we would love to talk to you about what options are available.
Please contact our Consultant Neel on 0420 363 152 or email Neel neel@betterbuilthomes.com.au

Please advise % break down for Progress Payment Schedule, I have a building wanting 50% up to Frame,when my understanding it should only be 35% ? Is this a front heavy contract and how do we negotiate to get it correct as the banks wont approve the building ?????

shan mcnamara asked on May 19, 2017

Answer this

Its 15% at slab , 15% frame, 15% brick, 15% roof, 15% internal lining, lock up 15%, practical completion 10% on the final figure of the project. You will be required to pay for initial tender, $3000.00 for contract and $7000.00 for plan drafting. This will be taken off the at the final figure which comes in the 10% completion.

Hi Shan, thank you for your question and thank you Anilesh for answering.
Our building contracts progress claim schedule are as Anilesh described however other builders have different progress claim schedules.
We would love the opportunity to talk to you about building with Better Built Homes. If this is something you are interested in please contact our Consultant Neel on 1300 100 922 and press option 1 or email Neel neel@betterbuilthomes.com.au

Hi, was trying to get a pricing for the Tiffany Rose 32 but neither Neel nor the online enquiry got back to me. Can you PM me with the price as well as for your better inclusions?

whiskeylima asked on May 11, 2017

Answer this

I'm sorry you are having trouble contacting us, I would be happy to ask Neel to contact you. Please provide me with your email address and phone number and I will ask him to contact you today.
Alternatively, please call 1300 100 922 and press option 1 or email info@betterbuilthomes.com.au

See all 46 questions about Better Built Homes