Review rating:

Built to Perfection!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2016

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Better Built Homes Official

Thank you so much Ben & Marion for taking some time to share your experience, I can assure you it was just as good for us as it was for you!

Better Built Magic, Simply The Best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2015

Building a home was a big decision for us, I travel most weeks for my employer so I needed the project to flow autonomously on time and to a high standard. Better Built ticked all of these requirements and delivered much more. From the directors Jayden and Aaron to contracts and administration Melissa, Lauree and Bianca to cutting edge designer Micheal to the man on the frontline Construction Manager Liam (Thank you, you are all amazing) this business is what the best builders aspire to be.
Building a home was a pleasurable experience their in
clusions are first class, the build solid, modern and to a very high standard, delivered on time and with a quality finish.

Micheal designed our home to maximise the space on the lot and suit our family needs this guy is incredible.
I will miss my frequent conversations with the legendary Liam who project managed our home and kept me fully informed throughout the whole process we will remain in touch.

For a quality affordable home delivered on time with an amazing customer experience taking the stress out of building I would recommend no other. Better Built Homes are simply the BEST.

Thank you!

Sam and Jamilla, December 2015

Comments
Better Built Homes Official

Hi Sam & Jamilla, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review. We thoroughly enjoyed seeing your new home come together and are thrilled you're so happy with the end produc... read more »

A Perfect House Built by a perfect team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2015

First I would like to thank the whole Better Built team, from the start at the design stage, right threw to the final completion.
The design stage was made to be very convenient and easy to get my ideas on the plan.
The attention to detail and quality workmanship is one of the many great quality's the better built team bring when they built my first house.
I would recommend these guys to all my friends and family.
Thanks Better Built Homes for a wonderful home

Comments
Better Built Homes Official

Hi Brad, Thank you so much for your lovely review. It was absolutely our pleasure building your new home! We enjoyed working with you to create your vision and the home of your dreams! Thank you a... read more »

Verified Purchase

Better Built homes is making our dream a reality!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2015

Our Dream Home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2015

Kristian and I would like to extend our appreciation and compliments to everyone at Better Built Homes both for the quality of the home's workmanship and the entire purchasing process. We would like to personally thank Aaron, Jayden, Jim and Mel for taking us through a very exciting journey in building our new home.

This house has been a long time in the planning and we spent the best part of 12 months researching, looking, planning and dreaming of just exactly what we wanted in our home. We talked to many Building companies and looked at c
ountless display homes all over New South Wales, but we could not find exactly what we were dreaming of, nor had we experienced the personal contact we felt we needed when designing and planning our new home. We were unfamiliar with your company, but you came highly recommended to us. From the very first day we met Aaron and began discussing the project, the contact and personal attention that we received from Aaron and Jayden along with the rest of the Better Built organization made our decision to build with you an easy one.

From the drafting stage, to the design and colour selection, we love that Better Built accommodated our preferences. Kristian and I felt included and valued and as a result everything that we desired in our new home was made a reality as we consulted with your expert sales and design personnel.

The team at Better Built treated us with respect, class and dignity, and we are very thankful that you took the time to personally tender to our needs. Those particular qualities that your entire team demonstrated made the process a wonderful experience. The quality of representation and the attention to detail from the beginning of the process to the finished product has been remarkable. This home is everything we had envisaged and so much more!!

On site Jim has always been friendly, efficient and responsive. He was always contactable and had many ideas which helped greatly when any problems or issues arose. He listened to any concerns we had and endeavoured to rectify them in a timely manner. He was in constant contact with us and met us on site several times to reassure us with any concerns. We would like to personally thank him, as he is a true asset to your team.
Thanks again to all at Better Built Homes for building us a home we will love and enjoy for many years to come. We have told everyone who has asked how pleased we are with our Better Built home, and will continue without hesitation, to praise and recommend your company.
We could not be happier and we appreciate all that you have done for us. Thank you so very much for your dedication to our project and ultimately building our DREAM HOME!!!! We wish you all the success in the future.

Amanda & Kristian Storek.

Comments
Better Built Homes Official

Thanks Kristian & Amanda, it means the world to us to know that you are happy & love your new home - the finished product was amazing!

Wow! What an awesome experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2015

Comments
Better Built Homes Official

Thanks Duane & Fiona, there is no better feeling than having happy customers, building a home is a long process but when you see it all come together at the end and are able to exceed the clients e... read more »

Verified Purchase

Perfection! Professional and Approachable Builders. Highest Quality of Work.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2015

From the very first time I met the team of Better Built Homes, I knew that they were the builders for me. As a new home owner, I was nervous about building. However, Better Built Homes couldn't have made this process any easier; providing ongoing support, advise and up to date progress reports throughout the entire build. The materials used to build were both sustainable and of the highest quality. Better Built offered several inclusions within their standards package compared to their competitors who charged an additional amount per inclusion . As a result, I was able to build my dream home with all the inclusions and features that I hoped for within my budget. From requesting the tender through to the completion date, Better Built Homes and their staff were extremely approachable. There was never a request or question that went un-answered and they were always adaptable; allowing me to make changes to the design and features several times without making it feel like an inconvenience. This was much appreciated as the level of procrastination heightened before the final tender was submitted. I am currently looking to build another home, and without hesitation, I will using Better Built Homes again. There timely customer service, professional and approachable builders and quality of work makes Better Built Homes as easy decision when building any home.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Better Built Homes Official

Hi Danial, Thank you so much for your kind words, we try really hard to set ourselves apart from the other builders, to hear that you can see the effort involved in that makes it all that much mor... read more »

Great Quality and People

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2015

We have recently moved in to our wonderful new Better Built home. We have been happy with how our first home build went from start to finish.You don't get the standard sales pitch rammed down your thought when you enquire about building like we found others did. Everyone at Better built have been great and really do make an effort to make sure you are happy and everything runs smoothly. When any very minor issues did arise the team were on the front foot and dealt with everything before it became a problem or slowed down progress and always kep t us informed.

The finishes are outstanding and the quality is far above any display home we looked at. Even the Tv antenna installer was impressed saying he thought his drill was blunt when he first drilled through the roof timbers as they were of such good quality wood. We have been recommending Better Built to all my friends and will recommend them here too. We weren't just a number and the quality of the house is excellent. Do yourself a favour and check them out.

Comments
Better Built Homes Official

Thanks Jonathon & Melissa, it brings a big smile to our faces to know how happy you are with your new home. We think ourselves very lucky that we have such lovely clients and really appreciate your... read more »

A Great Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2015

Our service with Better Built Homes was exceptional. Communication all the way from the sales staff to our site supervisor was efficient and we always received a response immediately. I couldn't be happier with my new home. I initially meet with other builders but found better built to be honest and approachable at all times. The quality was outstanding and i was really impressed with their inclusions. I'm a very happy home owner.

I highly recommend Better Built Homes to anybody wanting to build their new home. The process was a great experience from beginning to end.

Comments
Better Built Homes Official

Thanks Jenny, we absolutely loved working with you on your new home, happy customers means everything to us, its reassuring to us knowing that we're doing it right!

One word: Integrity!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2015

My wife and I built our home with Better Built Homes.
I have been wanting to review them for quite some time. We found them very integral! The area we built our home was significantly out of their way, which seemed to create some issues getting their usual trades to do the job. (I have heard from a colleague who also built with them, that their usual trades are fantastic). However, any issues that did arise regarding quality (as will happen in any build) were promptly addressed and rectified without any hassle. EVERY issue we've had has been
rectified. In fact, there was one instance where we were not expecting a bill for the removal of extra dirt (quite a few tonnes). We expressed that we were not prepared for this, and their immediate response was to cover the cost. We were able to contact the builder, our site supervisor and anyone else in the company to meet our needs and always were met with warmth and concern. I could not commend them highly enough.

Comments
Better Built Homes Official

Hi John, We are so pleased to know that you're happy with your new home and that the service exceeded your expectations! We spend a lot of time ensuring we only use quality trades and materials an... read more »

Couldn't be happier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2015

We are really happy with our better built home. The design was exactly what we wanted, and the end result was even better than what we had hoped for. We built at Jordan Springs and our house is by far the best on the street! We did a lot of research and while there were a couple of companies that were competitive price-wise, once u looked into it further the price just kept rising. betterbuilthomes were upfront with their pricing and once we made a decision there were no extra ad on costs.

A big thank you to all the team, from our site supervisor to all the office staff, and the company directors. Thanks for making the process so easy, and building us a house that we absolutely love!

Justin and heidi

Comments
Better Built Homes Official

Thanks Heidi & Justin! It's all in the name, we strive to be BETTER! We are thrilled that we exceeded your expectations and that you love your new home, it was such a great experience for us too, w... read more »

Sydney

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Purchase

Could not speak highly enough of their homes and their service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2015

Comments
Better Built Homes Official

Thanks Kristen! We really appreciate your kind words, we're very lucky to have such beautiful clients who go out of their way to spread the Better Built Homes name around. To see how happy you are ... read more »

2 of 3 pages

Hi there. I have a 540 square meters registered block of land in The Gables Box Hill. Land width is 18 meters and depth is 30 meters. Do you have any double story home design which can be built on this block of land according to The Gables home building guidelines. I want to build a 5 bed room home with 3 bathrooms. Can you please forward me the information on my email address [email removed] Regards Shahbaz Saleemi

Shahbaz asked on May 21, 2017

Answer this

Thank you for you're question we would love to talk to you about what options are available.
Please contact our Consultant Neel on 0420 363 152 or email Neel neel@betterbuilthomes.com.au

Please advise % break down for Progress Payment Schedule, I have a building wanting 50% up to Frame,when my understanding it should only be 35% ? Is this a front heavy contract and how do we negotiate to get it correct as the banks wont approve the building ?????

shan mcnamara asked on May 19, 2017

Answer this

Its 15% at slab , 15% frame, 15% brick, 15% roof, 15% internal lining, lock up 15%, practical completion 10% on the final figure of the project. You will be required to pay for initial tender, $3000.00 for contract and $7000.00 for plan drafting. This will be taken off the at the final figure which comes in the 10% completion.

Hi Shan, thank you for your question and thank you Anilesh for answering.
Our building contracts progress claim schedule are as Anilesh described however other builders have different progress claim schedules.
We would love the opportunity to talk to you about building with Better Built Homes. If this is something you are interested in please contact our Consultant Neel on 1300 100 922 and press option 1 or email Neel neel@betterbuilthomes.com.au

Hi, was trying to get a pricing for the Tiffany Rose 32 but neither Neel nor the online enquiry got back to me. Can you PM me with the price as well as for your better inclusions?

whiskeylima asked on May 11, 2017

Answer this

I'm sorry you are having trouble contacting us, I would be happy to ask Neel to contact you. Please provide me with your email address and phone number and I will ask him to contact you today.
Alternatively, please call 1300 100 922 and press option 1 or email info@betterbuilthomes.com.au

See all 46 questions about Better Built Homes