Review rating:

Verified Purchase

Not only a quality company, but quality people too!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2015

After going throught the building process over the past 6 months we have no hesitation in recommending [Name Removed], [Name Removed] and the team at Better Built Homes.
Building a house is a testing time, and with so many selections and decisions along the way, we feel the process was simple and were impressed with the effort that [Name Removed] and [Name Removed] put in. You not only provided a caring attitude towards our home but also delivering a quality finish and attention to detail at a level that we only dreamed of.
With so many
selections of builders, and the various options available, we feel blessed to have made the correct selection in Better Built Homes.
We have completed our dream home and we have no hesitation in recommending our friends and family. They are not only a quality company, but more importantly, quality people!
Thanks again [Name Removed], [Name Removed] and the Team at Better Built Homes!....

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Better Built Homes Official

Quality Clients!! To us customer service is just as important as a quality build, to know that we put your mind at ease and had your full trust from the get go means a lot to us! We strive everyday... read more »

Verified Purchase

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2015

I built with Better Built Homes last year and am couldn’t be happier with the finished product. They made the process of building a brand new home easy and enjoyable and were always ready to offer assistance and guidance if it was needed. The owners have a great knowledge of their industry, their professionalism was outstanding and were both a pleasure to deal with. They were always available to talk when I had any questions and always offered the best advice. The package I got far outweighed their competition and I would recommend their service to anyone who asked me. If I ever have the chance to build again, they will be my first point of call.

Thanks Better Built Homes

Comments
Better Built Homes Official

Thanks Steve! We hope that you do have the opportunity to build again as we would love to do the process with you all over again :) Your review its greatly appreciated, we too think our inclusions ... read more »

penrith

• 1 answer

Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2014

We built our home close to 1.5 years ago with better built homes . better Built Homes went beyond their professionalism with buying our home we had no dramas no stress and we're always available to answer any questions or meet up with us! Our inclusions went beyond any other builder we were stress free with building and our home was finished exactly when they said give and take Christmas period etc! We are planning on building our 2nd home and without any questions will be building with the Better Built Homes again thank you for our amazing new home we can't wait to build again with you! We recommend Better Built Homes to anyone who wants a finished product which they asked for and a stress free time of building!

Comments
Better Built Homes Official

No dramas & no Stress is what we're all about Barb! We're thrilled that the experience for you was as good as it was for us! We love reading reviews from clients & are so glad we exceeding your exp... read more »

Such an amazing team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2014

+ Professional, accessible, flexible

Comments
Better Built Homes Official

Thanks Lynden! We loved working with you to build your first home, it was a great experience for us too! We're so glad to read we were able to make it stress free for you :) You designed a great ho... read more »

Penrith

Dream Build

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2013

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Better Built Homes Official

Thanks Clint & Kath! We try our hardest to take all the stress away when building, we so glad we were able to work with you both and were able to exceed your expectations! Thanks for choosing us, we would love to work with you again!

Penrith

Great Builder

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2013

+ service, quality, price

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Better Built Homes Official

Thank you so much for your lovely review! We are so happy that we were able to exceed your expectations and build you your dream home! Being upfront and honest is what Better Built Homes is all ab... read more »

3 of 3 pages

Hi there. I have a 540 square meters registered block of land in The Gables Box Hill. Land width is 18 meters and depth is 30 meters. Do you have any double story home design which can be built on this block of land according to The Gables home building guidelines. I want to build a 5 bed room home with 3 bathrooms. Can you please forward me the information on my email address [email removed] Regards Shahbaz Saleemi

Shahbaz asked on May 21, 2017

Answer this

Thank you for you're question we would love to talk to you about what options are available.
Please contact our Consultant Neel on 0420 363 152 or email Neel neel@betterbuilthomes.com.au

Please advise % break down for Progress Payment Schedule, I have a building wanting 50% up to Frame,when my understanding it should only be 35% ? Is this a front heavy contract and how do we negotiate to get it correct as the banks wont approve the building ?????

shan mcnamara asked on May 19, 2017

Answer this

Its 15% at slab , 15% frame, 15% brick, 15% roof, 15% internal lining, lock up 15%, practical completion 10% on the final figure of the project. You will be required to pay for initial tender, $3000.00 for contract and $7000.00 for plan drafting. This will be taken off the at the final figure which comes in the 10% completion.

Hi Shan, thank you for your question and thank you Anilesh for answering.
Our building contracts progress claim schedule are as Anilesh described however other builders have different progress claim schedules.
We would love the opportunity to talk to you about building with Better Built Homes. If this is something you are interested in please contact our Consultant Neel on 1300 100 922 and press option 1 or email Neel neel@betterbuilthomes.com.au

Hi, was trying to get a pricing for the Tiffany Rose 32 but neither Neel nor the online enquiry got back to me. Can you PM me with the price as well as for your better inclusions?

whiskeylima asked on May 11, 2017

Answer this

I'm sorry you are having trouble contacting us, I would be happy to ask Neel to contact you. Please provide me with your email address and phone number and I will ask him to contact you today.
Alternatively, please call 1300 100 922 and press option 1 or email info@betterbuilthomes.com.au

See all 46 questions about Better Built Homes