Great product and excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

Wasn't sure what to expect but was pleasantly surprised by a great product and perfect fit. Thanks and please keep up the good work.

• 1 helpful vote

Excellent after sales Customer Care

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

Quoting and order process is so fantastic and easy - followed the steps and measured by the instructions. Purchased blinds for our new home (whole house of window furnishings) and order was despatched and arrived promptly via courier (I live in remote NT) and things usually take a long time to get to us, so I was pleasantly surprised. Order was perfect and as ordered - when we installed them on site everything was easy to install. All the rooms blinds were labelled so I was able to just lay them out in each room and get straight to putting t hem up. They really finished off the look of the house. 6 months down the track we had a small issue with the winder on one of the vertical blinds. I contacted blinds online and explained the situation and the remote location of the house and one of their team members promptly sent out a replacement track for us. Nothing was too much trouble. Was really fantastic to receive such great service and positive attitude when dealing with the blinds online team.

• 1 comment
  • 8 answers
  • 36 helpful votes

Perfect fit.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

I bought a 2.4m wide blind and it arrived really quickly. The whole ordering process was easy. The blind fitted perfectly and looks absolutely great. I damaged it a bit myself (due to mounting it too close to an opening, sliding window) and asked Blinds Online if it was possible to repair. They replied very quickly, but repair was not possible, but they offered to remake it at half-price. It's not bad enough to go this far, but their service is excellent. Highly recommended.

To those of you who have criticised Blinds Online, I can only say you are responsible for your own errors and should not be trying to get something for nothing.

Totally Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2017

We have had our motorized roller blinds for three months and could not be happier. As with so many dyi jobs, installing the first one was a learning experience, but when I phoned Blinds Online for clarification about fitting the motor, they were really helpful...and from then on it was easy. For anyone with a little dyi ability, this is definitely the way to go. My son also bought blinds from Blinds Online and had the same positive experience!

Melbourne, Vic

• 2 helpful votes

Wonderful Service, Great Product, Good Value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2017

So far I've purchased several Roman Blinds that I'm very pleased with. Unfortunately one of the blinds arrived with an unsightly horizontal crease due to the way it was packaged I suspect, which was immediately replaced once I notified the company, no questions asked, merely proof via an image of the discrepancy.

I plan on purchasing the Honeycomb Blinds in the near future and considering the value and savings in comparison to other companies, I'll eventually fit all my windows with blinds from Blinds Online - they really are that good, in my opinion...

• 2 comments
  • 1 helpful vote

Beware, beware, beware

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

After spending over $300 for 2 blinds we ended up with nothing, they are only fit for the bin.
I am a registered builder and most of my job is measuring up, but apparently not good enough for this terrible company, the tracks arrived separately, one being too long which we paid to have shortened and both blinds, when they arrived !. were the wrong length.
After lengthy phone calls we were told to return one of each blade with the correct size written on them for a replacement.(RUBBISH)
After waiting 2 weeks we received a message (not even po
lite enough to phone us) stating that our calculations were wrong and they would make us more blinds with a discount of 50%, this company is a joke and anyone who deals with them has my sympathy, so with over $300 dollars down the drain we have now gone with a reputable company.

June 9th 2017 Update: Never did get the replacements

Sent back the information and two blades with measurements written on as requested waited a couple of weeks before we got a reply asking if we had a good weekend and telling us they had decided not to replace the blinds unless we paid another 50 percent of the original cost which by the way was never refunded. We have learnt a lesson with this terrible company I should have read their feedback before making my purchase, I only hope the people reading this do.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Blinds Online Official

Hi Peter, In order to determine just what went wrong with your order, we needed the oportunity to double check what was produced, hence us requesting you send the blades back to us (at our cost). ... read more »

As always a load of rubbish you just want more money ,by reading your other feedback this is how you run your business ,we gave you the measments on the blades that you asked us to return we dealt ... read more »

Blinds Online Official

Hi again, we do not just want more money. We've said again and again that we'd like to help, but we can't without you sending through the measurements. Again, we can't help you, if you don't co-o... read more »

Coloured Prints Roller Blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2017

I ordered 2 roller blinds and really happy the only company that seem to supply different colours and textures, the order process was easy and they arrived earlier than I thought - well done

• 2 helpful votes

Outstanding Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

I bought my blinds 2 1/2 years ago and when I had an issue with one of my blinds, I contacted Blinds Online. I couldn't be happier with the service provided. Outstanding friendly and communicative emails and telephone calls providing me with updates all the way. Sandra from Blinds Online made this process very seamless and was a pleasure to deal with her friendly and helpful assistance. Well done Blinds Online!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Melbourne

• 2 comments
  • 6 helpful votes
Private message

Great value and customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 25, 2017

Just finished to install one of the blinds I've ordered (which tool less than 10 minutes) and I am very pleased with the quality, ease of install and accuracy on measurements.
I dealt with customer service both on phone and email and their service and reply was great and very quick.
Highly recommend Blinds Online.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Good looking blinds and easy to install

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

Ordered my blinds from blinds online. They were prompt in sending out samples for free. Once I decided and ordered my selections it was a very easy process online. The blinds arrived well packaged with all parts for asembly. I am not a handyman and was also alone but managed to put them up by myself with little effort.
They make a big difference to the place offering security as well as improving the look of the newly built house.
For the bathrooms as the windows were already tinted I opted for the cheaper off the shelf blinds from the hardw
are store. Whilst they do the job you can tell the difference between off the shelf and custom made blinds such as those supplied by Blinds Online. The blinds online product has no ripples in the material and the blinds glide smoothly up and down whereas the off the shelf ones have ripples in the material and are not as smooth and easy to operate.
I would recommend blinds online to anyone who wants a quality product to suit their colour and design tastes. I particularly like the panel glide blinds. They look a lot better than the standard vertical blinds most people go for. The double roller blinds are also a great idea. They offer security during the day allowing you to still see out and at night the addition of the blockout blind would also help with insulation in colder weather.

Great product & service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2017

Very pleased with our blinds,from the user friendly web page to punctual delivery to excellent after sales service.Thank you the team at Blindsonline.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 12, 2017

Wonderful service from Blinds Online. Exactly as ordered and look fantastic. From the moment of ordering, the whole process was seamless.

1 of 25 pages