Melbourne, Vic

Wonderful Service, Great Product, Good Value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2017

So far I've purchased several Roman Blinds that I'm very pleased with. Unfortunately one of the blinds arrived with an unsightly horizontal crease due to the way it was packaged I suspect, which was immediately replaced once I notified the company, no questions asked, merely proof via an image of the discrepancy.

I plan on purchasing the Honeycomb Blinds in the near future and considering the value and savings in comparison to other companies, I'll eventually fit all my windows with blinds from Blinds Online - they really are that good, in my opinion...

BEWARE,BEWARE,BEWARE

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

Comments
Blinds Online Official

Hi Peter, In order to determine just what went wrong with your order, we needed the oportunity to double check what was produced, hence us requesting you send the blades back to us (at our cost). ... read more »

As always a load of rubbish you just want more money ,by reading your other feedback this is how you run your business ,we gave you the measments on the blades that you asked us to return we dealt ... read more »

Blinds Online Official

Hi again, we do not just want more money. We've said again and again that we'd like to help, but we can't without you sending through the measurements. Again, we can't help you, if you don't co-o... read more »

Coloured Prints Roller Blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2017

I ordered 2 roller blinds and really happy the only company that seem to supply different colours and textures, the order process was easy and they arrived earlier than I thought - well done

Outstanding Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

I bought my blinds 2 1/2 years ago and when I had an issue with one of my blinds, I contacted Blinds Online. I couldn't be happier with the service provided. Outstanding friendly and communicative emails and telephone calls providing me with updates all the way. Sandra from Blinds Online made this process very seamless and was a pleasure to deal with her friendly and helpful assistance. Well done Blinds Online!

Melbourne

• 2 comments
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

Great value and customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 25, 2017

Just finished to install one of the blinds I've ordered (which tool less than 10 minutes) and I am very pleased with the quality, ease of install and accuracy on measurements.
I dealt with customer service both on phone and email and their service and reply was great and very quick.
Highly recommend Blinds Online.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Good looking blinds and easy to install

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

Ordered my blinds from blinds online. They were prompt in sending out samples for free. Once I decided and ordered my selections it was a very easy process online. The blinds arrived well packaged with all parts for asembly. I am not a handyman and was also alone but managed to put them up by myself with little effort.
They make a big difference to the place offering security as well as improving the look of the newly built house.
For the bathrooms as the windows were already tinted I opted for the cheaper off the shelf blinds from the hardw
are store. Whilst they do the job you can tell the difference between off the shelf and custom made blinds such as those supplied by Blinds Online. The blinds online product has no ripples in the material and the blinds glide smoothly up and down whereas the off the shelf ones have ripples in the material and are not as smooth and easy to operate.
I would recommend blinds online to anyone who wants a quality product to suit their colour and design tastes. I particularly like the panel glide blinds. They look a lot better than the standard vertical blinds most people go for. The double roller blinds are also a great idea. They offer security during the day allowing you to still see out and at night the addition of the blockout blind would also help with insulation in colder weather.

Great product & service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2017

Very pleased with our blinds,from the user friendly web page to punctual delivery to excellent after sales service.Thank you the team at Blindsonline.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 12, 2017

Wonderful service from Blinds Online. Exactly as ordered and look fantastic. From the moment of ordering, the whole process was seamless.

Very happy with blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2017

We ordered a house lot of roller blinds and were extremely happy with the quality of them. The web site was informative and easy to order through. Great company and will be using them again.

Melbourne

Verified Purchase

Convenient, fast, exceeded expectations

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2017

The most comprehensive site that I could find: convenient and user friendly. The order came as expected, was easy to assemble and install. In the end looks great!

Forest Hill Victoria

Cooler rooms

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2017

We were very happy with the blinds (sheer & block-out) we had installed last year, on the recommendation of our daughter who had just had her whole new house done. Now we have 5 extra "block-out" blinds, and once again it all went very smoothly. Heine & Theo were courteous, efficient & helpful with advice, also solving a minor issue with minimum fuss. So, together with meeting the friendly Chantelle who came to measure, it has been another rewarding & professional experience from a quality company & team. Our house feels cooler already, & we have recommended BLOCKOUT BLINDS to others.

Melbourne, Victoria

• 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes

excellent quick and cheaper

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2017

My blinds were transition blinds in three colours, black, grey and clear and they are amazing, they look beautiful and we get a lot of comments on them, the price was very reasonsable and much cheaper than a lot of other offers too. could not recommend them highly enough

1 of 24 pages

Do you install blinds as well?

Sofie Evangelou asked on Mar 20, 2017

Hi Sofie

Thank you for your question.

We are a DIY company and we have all of our [extremely] easy step-by-step instructions for measuring and installing on our site.

You can check it all out before purchasing.

https://www.blindsonline.com.au/ Have a look at "Measuring" and "How to Install" on the top menus, AND... If you have any other questions, please feel free to call us on 1300 761 179 or even send us an email to sales@blindsonline.com.au

Have a great afternoon.

looking for a price for shutters for interior use (dividing rooms) 1@2360w x 1315d 1@2060x1320d Any ideas?

Rod asked on Mar 15, 2017

Hi Rod

Thank you for your inquire.

We have two styles of shutters available - PVC or Basswood.

Below I have copied a link to our shutter page where you can put your sizing in, and get a price straight away. If you require more information please email sales@blindsonline.com.au

Once you have chosen your style, all you have to do is key in your width and drop then click on update. The price will come up automatically below.

Have a great day.

Sandra

I'm interested in your double roller blinds but wondering if they can be fixed at the bottom as our windows slide open across the window and I don't want them to bang in the wind ??

Sal asked on Mar 13, 2017

Hi Sal

Thank you for your inquiry.

Our Roller blinds are not designed to be held down at the bottom rail.

What I can suggest is to purchase small furniture felt stoppers and stick them on the back ends of the bottom rails. It won't stop the blind from banging but it will reduce the clanging.

Hope this has been helpful.

Have a great day.