Excellent service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2017

I have used Blinds on Line twice and have been extremely happy the products and service. my latest buy was a kitchen blind that I forgot to inform them I needed a longer chain as it was high on my wall. Contacted them and a new chain was delivered 3 days later. Excellent service and very economical compared with prices elsewhere.

Great service easy to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2017

The service was awesome, paid over the phone on Monday, was in the mail the very next Tuesday afternoon, as ordered..happy customer, will reccomend to all..Dee Woolcock

Excellent customer service, quality product, fast turn around.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2017

I am very impressed with the quality of the product we ordered. We purchased a large (4.5m) sunscreen panel glide blind to cover our 3 stacker glass doors. We were tossing up between roller blinds or panel glide so I emailed customer support for their advice and I am so glad we followed it. They look fantastic!
Ordering was easy. I was able to measure up without any help - hubby was harvesting - and i got it spot on thanks to the detailed instructions online.
There was a bit of a delay over the Christmas period due to factory closure, but we
were made well aware of this. The blinds arrive via Aus Post early in the new year in two manageable boxes.
Install was straight forward with instructions easy to follow. I then watched a few other panel glide installation videos on Youtube as blinds online doesn't have one (maybe this is something they can work towards) and this helped. All you need is a power drill. I was really excited about the the blinds being velcoed on to the runners. Easy install but also easy CLEANING!!!
We purchased the most expensive screen (MScreen) as our doors cop full hot morning sun all year round and I didn't want them breaking down after a few years. They have greatly reduced the heat coming into the room but we still get the beautiful natural light.
Oh and the price was hundreds under what we had been quoted by a local company.
We will be putting in new blinds throughout the rest of the house shortly and will be using BlindsOnline!

What fantastic service and after sale care

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2017

Our blind arrived damaged, (in transit) about a week before Christmas. On contacting Blinds Online they offered to send a blind for a fill in until a new one could be made. We declined their kind offer and have today received our replacement blind. Nothing was too much trouble for them and I highly recommend them!

• 1 comment
Private message

Fabulous

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2016

Ordered before Christmas, received before Christmas and all up and installed.
Excellent quality. Great packing and good delivery company.
Could not fault anything. Would recommend to anyone. Thanks

Outdoor blinds

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 24, 2016

Great job. Very happy with the result. Look fantastic and colour perfect match with the house and still have a view through them.

Excellent Product Excellent Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2016

We Recently purchased shutters and vertical Blinds form this company. We were very impressed with the customer service...every one including the gentleman who did the measure and install for the shutters were very professional...and you delivered on time..and we are very happy with the shutters and blinds. We will recommend your company to everyone...It was a pleasure to do business with this company

What a difference a Blinds Online makes!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2016

After many helpful promptly answered emails and receipts of a selection of samples my only difficulty was in making the right choices for my indoor blinds. Once ordered they arrived within the allocated time and were so easy to install. Thank you for all your assistance.
Oh, and by the way...... They look fantastic!

Excellent service, product and delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2016

Great service. Easy to order online. Received product within 1 week from Melbourne to Brisbane. Reasonable price for a quality product

Outdoor Roller Blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2016

I ordered our outdoor blinds from blinds online Tuesday night. They had shipped them to us Wednesday morning and we had them by Thursday and they are already installed. I was amazed at the prompt delivery which already had me so happy but I was over the moon when we seen the product and the quality. They are amazing quality and product at such a great price. It has really added value to our home and looks amazing. The service from blinds online was also great, I emailed wanting some more photo's of the product and within an hour had a response. Great service and product makes such and happy customer. Thanks blinds online we couldn't be more happy.

Insulate roller shutters were a fantastic improvement to my home, well worth the investment

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2016

very happy with amazing electronic roller shutters, fantastic insulation for windows for light, heat , sound and storm protection, the company were brilliant with a local rep who had great knowledge about his product. Didn't just want to sell something, gave us ideas about what combination would save money, and what to think about before signing anything.

we have has guests ask about the shutters, which has made a huge difference to a room we could not use all the time

Sydney

• 1 answer
Private message

Verified Purchase

A company that's doing it right.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2016

I've read many reviews on here about Blinds Online and all I can do is agree. I ordered two ready-made outdoor awnings from Blinds Online on Sunday, they arrived at 9:30am on Tuesday morning. Read the instructions, bought the right metal screws from Bunnings and hung the blinds myself on Saturday in about an hour. Thanks for the great service and product.

1 of 23 pages

If I order a set of vertical blinds, does it come with the track and all the parts?

kaiman asked on Jan 17, 2017

Answer this

Hi and thanks for your inquiry.

Yes! Our blinds come with everything you need in order to mount them. Including tracks, brackets and screws.

Kind regards,

Terri

Hi Are the brackets for the roller blinds metal or plastic? Can you order roller blinds without the cord ie that have a handle on the bottom or something similar. Thanks Louise

louise asked on Jan 16, 2017

Answer this

The brackets are metal.I don't know the answer to your other question

Please supply your price , per square metre , for supply only aluminium ( white ) fixed plantation shutters . Thanks Serena

Buyer beware asked on Jan 14, 2017

Hi Serena

Thank you for your inquiry.

At this stage we only offer Plantation Shutters in Basswood and PVC which is only suitable for indoors.

Please feel free to check out our Shutters online https://www.blindsonline.com.au/premium-plantation-shutters

Have a great day :)