Very happy with blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2017

We ordered a house lot of roller blinds and were extremely happy with the quality of them. The web site was informative and easy to order through. Great company and will be using them again.

Verified Purchase

Convenient, fast, exceeded expectations

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2017

The most comprehensive site that I could find: convenient and user friendly. The order came as expected, was easy to assemble and install. In the end looks great!

Forest Hill Victoria

Cooler rooms

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2017

We were very happy with the blinds (sheer & block-out) we had installed last year, on the recommendation of our daughter who had just had her whole new house done. Now we have 5 extra "block-out" blinds, and once again it all went very smoothly. Heine & Theo were courteous, efficient & helpful with advice, also solving a minor issue with minimum fuss. So, together with meeting the friendly Chantelle who came to measure, it has been another rewarding & professional experience from a quality company & team. Our house feels cooler already, & we have recommended BLOCKOUT BLINDS to others.

Melbourne, Victoria

• 1 answer

excellent quick and cheaper

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2017

My blinds were transition blinds in three colours, black, grey and clear and they are amazing, they look beautiful and we get a lot of comments on them, the price was very reasonsable and much cheaper than a lot of other offers too. could not recommend them highly enough

Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2017

I just want to let you know our blinds arrived this morning and they are perfect!

Great service, blinds exactly as described, arrived overnight to Central Coast NSW and fit perfectly. Express is just that, I emailed my order Sunday, blinds finished & dispatched Thursday, arrived & installed by lunch time Friday, could not ask for better service. A big thank you...

Regards

Cheryl
Ettalong Beach NSW

Sydney, Australia

• 1 comment
  • 2 answers
  • 3 helpful votes

Verified Purchase

Perfect and easy roller blinds. Thank you.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 27, 2017

Perfect instructions on measuring - follow it to a T. Blinds arrived on schedule. I installed both very quickly and they are perfect.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2017

Thank you for your prompt and efficient service. From order to manufacture to Brisbane in about a week.
I installed blinds and all great. I was even lucky that your blinds matched the fittings of the blinds they replaced so I only had to unclip the old and re-clip in the new.

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Exactly what was ordered and good quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2017

The first blinds were delivered within 24 hrs if despatch. The measurement spot on, good quality block out material, easy to install.

Excellent service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2017

I have used Blinds on Line twice and have been extremely happy the products and service. my latest buy was a kitchen blind that I forgot to inform them I needed a longer chain as it was high on my wall. Contacted them and a new chain was delivered 3 days later. Excellent service and very economical compared with prices elsewhere.

Great service easy to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2017

The service was awesome, paid over the phone on Monday, was in the mail the very next Tuesday afternoon, as ordered..happy customer, will reccomend to all..Dee Woolcock

Excellent customer service, quality product, fast turn around.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2017

I am very impressed with the quality of the product we ordered. We purchased a large (4.5m) sunscreen panel glide blind to cover our 3 stacker glass doors. We were tossing up between roller blinds or panel glide so I emailed customer support for their advice and I am so glad we followed it. They look fantastic!
Ordering was easy. I was able to measure up without any help - hubby was harvesting - and i got it spot on thanks to the detailed instructions online.
There was a bit of a delay over the Christmas period due to factory closure, but we
were made well aware of this. The blinds arrive via Aus Post early in the new year in two manageable boxes.
Install was straight forward with instructions easy to follow. I then watched a few other panel glide installation videos on Youtube as blinds online doesn't have one (maybe this is something they can work towards) and this helped. All you need is a power drill. I was really excited about the the blinds being velcoed on to the runners. Easy install but also easy CLEANING!!!
We purchased the most expensive screen (MScreen) as our doors cop full hot morning sun all year round and I didn't want them breaking down after a few years. They have greatly reduced the heat coming into the room but we still get the beautiful natural light.
Oh and the price was hundreds under what we had been quoted by a local company.
We will be putting in new blinds throughout the rest of the house shortly and will be using BlindsOnline!

What fantastic service and after sale care

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2017

Our blind arrived damaged, (in transit) about a week before Christmas. On contacting Blinds Online they offered to send a blind for a fill in until a new one could be made. We declined their kind offer and have today received our replacement blind. Nothing was too much trouble for them and I highly recommend them!

1 of 24 pages

I am about to install a 2.1 x 2.1 aluminum sliding door in a bedroom where a person is bedridden. I would like to fit vertical blinds and wish have those vertical blinds to be motorized, to enable the patient to have control of them, is that possible please.

Keith asked on Feb 24, 2017

Hi Keith,

Thanks for your inquiry.

It certainly is possible. You can find our Verticals at the link below, and as you go through the "Design & Order" process you get to select Motorisation.

Might I suggest you grab some free samples, so you can get just the right fabric, and if you've any questions at all, feel free to call (the number's on the top of our page).

Kind regards,

Terri

Is backing colour of a roller blind affect the heat coming to the house? We focus on reducing the heat and cold, what sort of materials we should concern? PVC? Polyester? Or???

Pat asked on Feb 07, 2017

Answer this

The blinds I ordered were sunscreen, so they let the light in but block a percentage of heat, a bit like shadecloth on a pergola. I rang Blindsonline and asked questions about what was best for my situation, they were very helpful in clarifying the difference in materials and their applications. I would suggest you do the same and get some free samples of fabrics, they arrived in the post promptly and gave me a great idea of each fabric.

blinds online incorporate their blockout in the material they use, not specific to a colour

Hi Pat

Thank you for your inquiry.

To help with heat and cooling, I would recommend a white coated backing fabric, which is available as an option in most of or blind products. This finish will reflect some of the heat away from your window.

Honeycomb blinds are another product we offer online. This is the most energy efficient blind we have available in a light filtered and blockout finish.

Most of our fabric are made of up of polyester. For more information you can go online and click on the fabric sample itself. This will take you a pop up page which will give you more information the fabric you are interested.

Please take advantage of ordering some of our free fabric sample and if you have on our site.

Kind regards,

Sandra

I need a price on some good rubber back curtains. Measurements 213 drop x 213 width

Patty Tate asked on Jan 24, 2017

Hi Patty

Thank you for your email.

We have a great range of curtains styles and fabrics online, which all comes with a 100% block out lining and our 5 year warranty. Using your measurements 2310mm x 2130mm the starting price is $579.00.

Below I have copied a link to our Curtains.

Please take advantage of ordering some sample from our fabric selection.

If you have any other questions either call our 1300 761 179 or email sales@blindsonline.com.au

Have a great day.