5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

Great books. Great service. Books were delivered very quickly with notification when they arrived. Very happy with the cheap prices.

Great and quick

Quick and great service.
Called because of my own mistake, phone answered quickly and problem solved straight away.
Book came within 3 days.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

When I ordered a book on another website, they quoted me a couple of weeks for dispatch and delivery. With Booktopia the book was sent the day I ordered and arrived two days' later. Will definitely be using this service again.

Very prompt service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

Very quick and efficient from order through to delivery. I would highly recommend the service and use again myself for books

Excellent service.

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

I ordered books on Wednesday, got an email saying they were dispatched the next day, Thursday and arrived on the Friday morning. WOW!

fast postage

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

I am only order from booktopia from now on.
this is tge second time I have ordered from you
both times got my shipment within 5 business daysthe Auspost tracking was awesome

Great service, super fast delivery!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

The ordering process is v easy, delivery is exceptionally fast too. All book arrive every time in excellent condition. I've never had a problem.

Fabulous service - thank you

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

First time shopper with Booktopia online, and very happy with my purchase. Delivery fast and reliable with great item tracking service. Thank you for your faultless service - I look forward to shopping with you again :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

I am very happy with booktopia, I ordered the book one day and it was in my Post office box the next day.
Best packaging and security.

Tremendous Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

I Loved My First Experiance With Booktopia. The Service Was Prompt And I Loved The Fact That I Could Track My Parcel and You Kept Sending Messages Telling Me Of The Shipping Progress.

Fantastic service! Great selection!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

I got my daughter kitty's magic. It's a fantastic book series. The service was great book arrived in perfect condition and the postage was very fast. Thanks so much booktopia!

Verified Purchase

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

Parcel arrived in a short amount of time and the products were in perfect condition. Will be using booktopia again.

1 of 1712 pages

Can I read your eBooks on my laptop? I have successfully downloaded on my Samsung Note 5 but the type is so small, I have to read it with a magnifying glass, and a large one at that!

Keith E asked on Apr 30, 2017

Answer this

Thank you for your review. You should be able to increase the font size on your device in the Settings of your eBook. There will be a section called Text Size and a plus and minus sign that will increase or decrease the font size.

You are able to read the eBook to your laptop as well. To do this you will need to download and install Adobe Digital Editions. Instructions for this are in our Help Centre. Click on eBooks under help topics and follow the instructions for "Reading on a PC or Mac Computer, or eReader device".

Please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service team if you need further assistance.

Hi, how can I cancel my booktopia account?

Casey asked on Mar 15, 2017

Hey there,

We're here to help, our Customer Service team can deactivate your account for you. Get in touch with us online through Live Chat, send us a message through My Account, or call us on 1300 187 187. We’re available Monday-Friday, 9am - 5pm in your time zone.

If you'd just like to unsubscribe your account instead, you can manage your Newsletter Preferences in the My Account section which will allow you to unsubscribe all marketing communications if you wish.

Kind regards,
Booktopia Customer Service

Hello. After a very satisfactory first experience with Booktopia. I would like to ask if you can get into stock? BACK TO THE FUTURE ALMANAC. It is a book produced in the USA regarding the items available to collectors and fans alike. It is available through the bttf website but the delivery is from America and very high shipping costs. Regards Mark Chapman Perth WA

mark asked on Mar 01, 2017

Hey Mark,

As a fellow Back to the future fan, I understand your passion.

Great Scott! We're not able to source this title from any of our suppliers - but maybe this one will take your fancy!

Thanks for your recent 5 star review by the way, we're delighted.

Kind regards,