Fast Delivery!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

Very speedy and efficient service, my books arrived in just 2 days in excellent condition. Would recommend to anyone looking for books at a discounted price (or if you just can't make the time to get to a bookshop!), while supporting an Australian business.

Wonderful Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

The book I ordered was delivered very quickly and I was kept up to date constantly regarding its shipping. Am buying more, thank you Booktopia

So easy to purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

I purchased my item and within days it arrived in the mail I was kept in the loop when the item would be delivered.

Journey of the Angels

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

Excellent response for my order. Well packaged. Thank you! It arrived safely and in a relative short space of time.
Have and good day.

The End of the Affair

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

Very happy - I received the book in a few days - most surprised at the speed in which it arrived! It was a great relief.
Very well packed - impressed.

Good Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

Booktopia delivered the book I purchased on time and very well packed, massive for the size of the book. Keep up the good work and when I am in need of future books I will look at the list on Booktopia first as I want to support Australian first.

Booktopia is awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

Excellent customer service, good prices and fast delivery. What's not to love about ordering from Booktopia for the books I can't find locally in Cairns, Australia. I highly recommend them. An added bonus: not using amazon - the horrible mover of jobs and money offshore

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

Thank you..its exactly what i have wanted cant wait until its finished and hanging on my wall.i just wish there were more of this type to buy...

Excellent service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

Booktopia had several books I had been searching for, and in spite of the Easter long weekend they were delivered within a week of placing my order. Impressive service - again. Highly recommended.

Always reliable!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

I have used Booktopia on several occasions and have been very happy with their service. On this occasion, my elderly mother was trying unsuccessfully to track down a book she wanted. I immediately jumped online, found it at Booktopia, purchased it and arranged for it to be delivered to Mum's retirement village. It was the Easter holiday period so I thought there might be some delay in processing however Mum had it by Thursday morning. It was delivered to her door which was an upstairs unit in the complex.
Once again Booktopia came through.

Melbourne

Private message

Cheap price and good delivery process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

My purchase was cheaper than competitors and was delivered on time. The delivery cost is high but the book arrived in top condition.

will definitely use them again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

Good delivery timeframe. Great tracking communication. Call centre takes a while to answer (15min!) but once you get through i had fantastic customer service. Thank you!

1 of 1677 pages

Hi, how can I cancel my booktopia account?

Casey asked on Mar 15, 2017

Hey there,

We're here to help, our Customer Service team can deactivate your account for you. Get in touch with us online through Live Chat, send us a message through My Account, or call us on 1300 187 187. We’re available Monday-Friday, 9am - 5pm in your time zone.

If you'd just like to unsubscribe your account instead, you can manage your Newsletter Preferences in the My Account section which will allow you to unsubscribe all marketing communications if you wish.

Booktopia Customer Service

Hello. After a very satisfactory first experience with Booktopia. I would like to ask if you can get into stock? BACK TO THE FUTURE ALMANAC. It is a book produced in the USA regarding the items available to collectors and fans alike. It is available through the bttf website but the delivery is from America and very high shipping costs. Regards Mark Chapman Perth WA

mark asked on Mar 01, 2017

Hey Mark,

As a fellow Back to the future fan, I understand your passion.

Great Scott! We're not able to source this title from any of our suppliers - but maybe this one will take your fancy!

Thanks for your recent 5 star review by the way, we're delighted.

Nick

Hi there, I would like to order the First Principals of Business Law textbook. Just wondering how long it may be before this book will be available for delivery? To my understanding it is a new book, however the booktopia website says that it is out of stock. Thank you!

Emily asked on Feb 08, 2017

Hi Emily,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you! First Principles of Business Law 2017 is now in stock and ready to ship. It would ship within 1-2 business days of ordering and then delivery depends on where you're located.

If you have any other enquiries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Jessica