Great to buy local

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2017

An old book quickly dispatched and received with great communication through the process. Proud to support a local company over internationals!

Very quick, very good.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

It was a very quick delivery. The books came in a very sturdy packaging and delivery to pick up at the post office was fine.

Verified Purchase

Prompt service very impressive

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

I'm very impressed with the fast service to a rural and remote area. It only took 4 business days for delivery. Well done Booktopia

Impressed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

Rapid service. Updated progress all the time. Books arrived in excellent condition. Thank you. I'm impressed with your business and care for both books and customers.

Prompt excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

I placed two book orders, received confirmation and estimated delivery dates. Parcels arrived intact and by on the dates that they were expected.

Very good the book arrived as specified.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

I encountered no problems from the time I ordered the book, I was also kept informed the whole time as to when the book would arrive.

Very good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

Book arrived within the time frame indicated and in excellent condition. The packaging was secure and protected the book well. Communication from Booktopia was sent as circumstances with the shipment altered but it was not to the point of becoming an annoyance , just a courtesy to let me know how things were progressing. Very happy with the price of the book and postage and with the overall service.

Present made easy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

Ordering made very easy and well set out, Fast delivery, impressed with protective packaging for posting, would highly recommend to friends.

very impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

had to ring booktopia to discuss a payment method, and I was very impressed by the prompt response and reply that I was given

Easy and prompt

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

Found what I wanted easily on Booktopia website. Ordering was easy, delivery was prompt. That's all I needed. Will look here next time I want a book.

Wonderful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

I order and pay. Then sit back and wait for my book. Delivery always exceeds expectations. Just ordered another today.

Verified Purchase

Order arrived promptly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

As the desired book was in stock and despatch centre is located in same city, delivery was quick. Book arrived in excellent condition.

1 of 1751 pages

I have booktopia reader for my iPhone can I share with my laptop and how can I do this?

Liz asked on Jun 15, 2017

Answer this

I'm not sure your local library might be able to help. None

Can I read your eBooks on my laptop? I have successfully downloaded on my Samsung Note 5 but the type is so small, I have to read it with a magnifying glass, and a large one at that!

Keith E asked on Apr 30, 2017

Answer this

Thank you for your review. You should be able to increase the font size on your device in the Settings of your eBook. There will be a section called Text Size and a plus and minus sign that will increase or decrease the font size.

You are able to read the eBook to your laptop as well. To do this you will need to download and install Adobe Digital Editions. Instructions for this are in our Help Centre. Click on eBooks under help topics and follow the instructions for "Reading on a PC or Mac Computer, or eReader device".

Please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service team if you need further assistance.

Hi, how can I cancel my booktopia account?

Casey asked on Mar 15, 2017

Hey there,

We're here to help, our Customer Service team can deactivate your account for you. Get in touch with us online through Live Chat, send us a message through My Account, or call us on 1300 187 187. We’re available Monday-Friday, 9am - 5pm in your time zone.

If you'd just like to unsubscribe your account instead, you can manage your Newsletter Preferences in the My Account section which will allow you to unsubscribe all marketing communications if you wish.

Kind regards,