Perfect service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2017

Quick service , very nice secured packing , reasonable price , prompt notifications , arrived faster than the given expected date

Fast and efficent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

Another easy and fantastic purchase with Booktopia, everything arrived in a single delivery and in perfect condition. Great variety for my visitors room.

Great, prompt service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

I received my books prompty, but have now received a email from an American Postal Service, thanking me for applying for an account... Does Booktopia have an American account that is automatically given on orders.. I thought I was only ordering from an Australian Warehouse as such, no overseas postage required????

First Purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

Totally impressed with the website ordering mechanics, the notifications received, speed of the dispatch/delivery, and the packaging was excellent. Thankyou!

Verified Purchase

Arrived super fast and very well packaged. Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

Packaging was more than enough - it easily protected the book. Arrived in about 3 days, which is faster than most deliveries to my location. Price was also surprisingly competitive. Definitely recommend.

prompt efficient service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

Ordered two text books that were needed urgently. Found Booktopia's prices to be competitive and both books were dispatched straight away and express delivered the following day. Brilliant!

Quick delivery, easy ordering

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

Order arrived promptly, and in perfect condition. Very impressed with the sturdy packaging. The website was easy to navigate and search on particular products. Will now have as my go to book purchasing site.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

Easy ordering. The pricing was lower than here even with the postage and exchange rate taken into account. Fast delivery from Australia to New Zealand. Well packaged. Will use again.

Always prompt

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

Booktopia are always fantastic to deal with. I ordered a calendar in my last order and it wasn't what I was expecting so I called Booktopia and a replacement was organised straight away. Thank you

Good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

Kept up to date on delivery which was great....left where I asked. Living in a small country town great being able to order on line and have delivered quickly.

Fast service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

Books arrived within the week I ordered, meaning I have recourses for my student to commence their qualification, Great people to deal with on Live Chat and staff assisted with discounts

Great service, quick delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2017

Found what we wanted with ease and at a good price, ordered and delivered within a few days, thanks Booktopia.

1 of 1646 pages

Hi, how can I cancel my booktopia account?

Casey asked on Mar 15, 2017

Hey there,

We're here to help, our Customer Service team can deactivate your account for you. Get in touch with us online through Live Chat, send us a message through My Account, or call us on 1300 187 187. We’re available Monday-Friday, 9am - 5pm in your time zone.

If you'd just like to unsubscribe your account instead, you can manage your Newsletter Preferences in the My Account section which will allow you to unsubscribe all marketing communications if you wish.

Booktopia Customer Service

Hello. After a very satisfactory first experience with Booktopia. I would like to ask if you can get into stock? BACK TO THE FUTURE ALMANAC. It is a book produced in the USA regarding the items available to collectors and fans alike. It is available through the bttf website but the delivery is from America and very high shipping costs. Regards Mark Chapman Perth WA

mark asked on Mar 01, 2017

Hey Mark,

As a fellow Back to the future fan, I understand your passion.

Great Scott! We're not able to source this title from any of our suppliers - but maybe this one will take your fancy!

Thanks for your recent 5 star review by the way, we're delighted.

Nick

Hi there, I would like to order the First Principals of Business Law textbook. Just wondering how long it may be before this book will be available for delivery? To my understanding it is a new book, however the booktopia website says that it is out of stock. Thank you!

Emily asked on Feb 08, 2017

Hi Emily,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you! First Principles of Business Law 2017 is now in stock and ready to ship. It would ship within 1-2 business days of ordering and then delivery depends on where you're located.

If you have any other enquiries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Jessica