Boutique Homes is offering a $200 Freedom Voucher to their customers to encourage them to write a positive or a negative review. It is possible that reviews were written by customers who received such a reward.

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: May 2017

Boutique homes- great builder!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2017

I had a really good experience with my new home construction and all staffs are friendly and helpful. My questions and issues were addressed quickly. Great workmanship and good quality home. Customer service and support were great. The construction took less than 6 months to finish with impressive work. I will recommend my friends and family to go for Boutiques. Thank you to all the team!

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Apr 2017

Boutique Homes - Superior Design and Quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2017

I came to sign up with Boutique Homes after a recommendation from my broker Louise Napier of Resolve Finance. I was with another builder but after costs exceeded my budget I made the change and it was the best decision I made. I took a look at their website and found the Providence 34 at Sunbury was just what I was looking for. On visiting the show home we met with Iggy who is a very enthusiastic and knowledgeable sales consultant. He made the time to answer many of my questions and worked with me to achieve the home I wanted. Nothing seem ed to much trouble and I always felt he understood my needs straight from the get go.

The process from starting with Iggy, through to the colour and electrical appointments was very quick and we had a completed contract in record time. The difference between building in WA and Victoria is the time taken for a completed contract but Boutique altered their processes in order to speed things up. We were very appreciative of their efforts for this.

Once building got under way it all happened very quickly, a total of around 6 months from start to finish. The first site supervisor Aaron was fantastic at keeping me up to date and explained all about waffle slabs. When we moved on to the next stage we had Heath and he was more than happy to accommodate our numerous visits to the site and keeping us up to date. As I know nothing about building I decided to employ an independent building inspector to review each stage. I would make sure Heath was aware of his visits, he had no problem working with him or making any fixes that were required - there were very few and nothing major was identified.

During the process we did have a few Client Liaison Co-ordinators, but we had Nikita for the majority of the build. It was great receiving her weekly emails and even better meeting her once the build was completed to get my keys!

I would highly recommend anyone to build with Boutique Homes; the designs, quality and workmanship along with all the selections are fantastic. I am really happy with my completed home so thanks to all the team.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Boutique Homes Official

Shauna, We are so appreciative of your honest and in-depth review. Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience and, in turn, providing us with feedback. We are happy to ... read more »

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: May 2017

A Dream Build With Boutique Homes.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

Comments
Boutique Homes Official

Jason, Thank you so much for taking the time to review us, your feedback is much appreciated. We are so pleased to hear you were happy with our communication and felt informed throughout the vari... read more »

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Feb 2017

Not quite as troublefree as they say ...but still a good build.

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

Love our new home and it feels so comfortable and extremely well build. Did feel a little let down by our client liaison officer who appeared a little avoidant and making excuses about lack of progress but everyone else especially Diem and our builder were fantastic. We have been in our new home now for 3 months and there is only a few very minor issues , compared to our neighbors who used other builders . Would recommend Boutique homes and would certainly build with them again.
Would also like to add that Heath our builder looked after the project very well.

Comments
Boutique Homes Official

Teresa L, Thank you so much for your review, we appreciate your feedback and will take it on board to improve as a business. Thank you saying you would build with us again and we are so glad to he... read more »

A seamless home build

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

We visited all the builders displays and found we just kept coming back to Boutique homes.
our build was so well organized By Brendon. The staff were friendly and experienced. The communication at every stage was prompt and helpful. we had a couple of little issues along the way that were fixed very promptly. We very happy with the quality of our new Boutique home. We would like to thank Diem Leah Casey and Brendon

Comments
Boutique Homes Official

Will B, We are so pleased to read that your home build process was a seamless one! Thank you so much for your feedback by writing a review and for your kind words about our team members Diem, Lea... read more »

Geelong

• 1 comment

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Jun 2017

Dream Build with Boutique

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2017

After visiting nearly every display home and village in Victoria multiple times, I kept coming back to Boutique Homes. They consistently displayed quality workmanship throughout all their homes and you could just feel the difference. The entire process has been seamless. I did experience a formidable sales rep at Boutique early in my search when I enquired online but thankfully I stuck with Darcy, my local rep at Armstrong Creek/Mt Duneed and his calm, genuine nature helped seal the deal. Boutique were very accommodating of any floor plan chang es I requested and provided great feedback and advice along the way. Not once did I feel pressured into a decision with my sales rep. Once I paid my initial deposit, the support and communication throughout the remainder of the contract and colour selection was brilliant. Every question (no matter how silly) was promptly responded to. The efficiency of my Pre Start Consultant, Courtney (and later Leah) was exceptional. I appreciated the opportunity to visit the showroom on multiple occasions before my colour selection appt. Once construction started I have been kept up to date with weekly emails or phone calls from my site supervisor and client liaison officer, Jasmine. My Site Supervisor, Colby, is brilliant and has met me on site to walk through the home, answer any questions and give updates throughout the build. He has ensured that all trades have been to an excellent standard which has been most reassuring. If there has been a concern he has been quick to respond with or without prompting. The trades also frequently comment on how lucky I am to have such a professional and well-respected SS in the industry and it is clear that they are treated well by my SS which I found reassuring. I believe that the positive experience I am continuing to enjoy is due to the professional Boutique employees on the ground and in the office. I am nearing completion of my home and I couldn't recommend Boutique Homes enough.

Comments
Boutique Homes Official

_Beryl, We loved reading your review! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an in-depth and honest one, too. We are so pleased to hear that the process has been a dream for you to bu... read more »

My pleasure BH.
Cheers
Carmen

An excellent journey

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2017

We decided to go with Boutique mainly based on a strong recommendation from our friend who built a house through them. But I must say our journey has been very smooth and we are very happy with the final result. I think what Boutique does best is not just in building great product but also enabling the client to have a great journey throughout the building process. They designed the whole process in such a way that it takes the pressure off the client and help the client focus on what is most important.

Few things we really like about Boutiq
ue:
- The quality of their display homes is excellent but then so does almost every other builder. What they excel in is explaining the client what is offered and what is not offered in the standard pricing. Right from the get go, you know what you are getting and what you are upgrading.
- The upgrade choices they have is amazing, you can go crazy if you have money of course, but if you are with a modest budget, you can still make some fairly good upgrades without denting your budget
- The quality of the house they build is without a doubt the best in the market. I admit they are more expensive than most of the builders but you get that extra in the quality of their homes. I have inspected my house using an independent contractor twice and not only did he not find any major issue but also confirmed that their quality is top-notch. Coming from him, I think it is a huge testament to the kind of work they do.
- We also like their flexibility in accommodating our requests especially at the last stage of the house. E.g They allowed us to get the driveway done through another contractor before we got the keys. Another example is, you can get your appliances that come with the house (dishwasher, stove, microwave, heater) fitted whenever you want even weeks after you got the keys. This was a huge help for us, as there wasn’t fencing done in the house and were very concerned about the security.

As mentioned earlier, we went with Boutique for the most part based on the recommendation of a friend but our experience through the journey was even better than what we have expected. The whole journey was very smooth and painless to the say the least.

Comments
Boutique Homes Official

Mussie Z, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an honest review. Building a home is certainly a journey and we are glad to hear that you have had an excellent one where we were abl... read more »

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Mar 2017

Boutique or nothing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2017

Being a first home owner, I didn't know much about buying land and building a house on top.
From the day I stumbled upon a Boutique display home and had a chat with the superstar Pre-start Consultant (Iggy/Igor) to the day of handover, the process has been one of much excitement and smooth sailing.

They were never pushy, made fantastic recommendations, was always very patient and happy to explain everything until I understood exactly. I say 'they' collectively because every person I've dealt with has been a positive experience. To add to
that, everyone was very knowledgeable in their field and willing to go the extra mile.

My Client Liaison Co-ordinator, Selen, has kept me posted with regular email updates. If ever I needed to contact her, she would respond promptly and any issues big or small gets rectified ASAP.

My Site Manager, Tony is a great guy to work with. Just because it's post hand over, doesn't mean communication stops or they stop caring. Tony always returned my calls and even when I'm too busy to follow up, Tony will make the effort to touch base with me.

As for the workmanship and quality of build? Just go see a Boutique display home, let that speak for itself.

Comments
Boutique Homes Official

Jenny, We loved reading your review! Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so pleased to hear you had a great experience building with us and that you felt in the loop and cared for from b... read more »

Melbourne

• 1 helpful vote

100% would recommend!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2017

Workmanship, customer service and support were all great. From our first meeting with Iggy at the Sunbury display home, we have had great customer service. Although there have been some minor issues (as expected with any build), the resolution to any issues was prompt and satisfactory. Our supervisor, Heath was also great - very accommodating in arranging extra meetings on site at our request. Quality of the build so far appears to be fine. We only experienced minor issues (e.g. paint touch up) at our final inspection which were promptly corrected.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Boutique Homes Official

Sehrish, Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is much appreciated - we are proud to have been able to efficiently assist you throughout the process and swiftly resolve... read more »

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Oct 2017

Fantastic customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

All of the staff at Boutique I have dealt with have been amazing! Right from the start with sales staff through to the colour consultant and now building supervisors and tradies. I get a weekly email to tell me what I can expect to be happening this week and I have had regular phone calls to keep me informed. I am very pleasantly surprised. Well done Boutique!

Comments
Boutique Homes Official

Robyn, Thank you so much for reviewing us. We are so pleased to hear that you've had an amazing experience and that the customer service has been fantastic. We wish you all the best and many happ... read more »

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Aug 2013

Buying a Boutique Display Homes

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

I think this might be the first review of investing and owning a display homes from Boutique Homes.
As second time display homes owner, which previous one from the Dennis Family and the current one from Boutique Homes that I bought few years ago, I will make an honest review based on my personal experience with Boutique homes.
So far their assistant accountant name Tracy was wonderful in handling all inquiries and lease back schedule payment on time. I have never experienced any delay of my lease payments and other financial issues with this
builder. They are very well organised and offer remarkably great customer service and support so far and I really recommend them.

As towards the end of lease and handover shortly, I also experienced great customer service attention from their handover over dept which they rest assure the handover process will be stress free and done smoothly, with the final walk through the house before the handover takes place.

But as days goes by I have encountered some issues after they convert their current display office in the garage and installed the garage door that was not match the wood like color as in the facade on the brochure.
I raise this concern and they said they did as per the addenda, which I wondering what was the addenda they were referring to and stated to them that I could not find it in my contract of sale few years ago.
After they emailed me the addenda, I notified them it was not in my contract, and never signed it.
Well I know it's not their handover department fault, cause they were assuming I have gotten the addenda and signed it few years ago.
I have stated to them that the sales team said to me it will be the colourbond timber look garage which will match the Montpellier Grande facade. The standard garage as per brochure at that time was a colorbond timber look as stated in the brochure standard inlusions that I kept and being promised by the sales team as being replaced after they closed down the display and converting the office.
After that I also realised there was a gap at the end the garage door which probably caused by uneven foundation due to previous existence office door that they have taken out. I mentioned to them that I got the garage door different from the brochure facade and a gap at the end of it. I have sent pictures and mentioned to them that I got all sale of contracts and relevant documentation that I got to them to support this.
Although I haven't received their official response about what they are going to do as the handover approaching shortly next week. Hope they could resolve it before the handover and touch wood not encountering any other more issues during the walk through process.
I will keep updating the rest of my personal experience from Boutique in the coming weeks after the handover shortly.

Comments
Boutique Homes Official

Paul,
Thank you for taking the time to write such an honest review.
We have received your feedback and we will be in touch to discuss your concerns regarding the garage door.

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Feb 2018

What a breathe of fresh air

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

We started our journey with Boutique Homes in November 2016. We first started our build journey with another builder in February. We quickly learnt that not all builders are equal (those 30k of extra inclusions free really should ring alarm bells).

We loved the Boutique display homes, the staff, and the floor plans are very practical. Their inclusions are alot better than most builders (hence the slight price difference). Nothing ever seemed like too much trouble, the staff are helpful and always professional.

We contacted Boutique Homes
and received a sales consultant based at head office. We honestly couldn't have asked for a better first contact. The customer service was amazing. From answering our emails at all times of the day, suggesting the best way to orientate our home and he never pushed us to upgrade things. He met us at a display home to walk us through all of the inclusions and upgrades. That day we signed our PWC, and a month later we were already receiving a call to make an appointment for our contract and colour appointment.

We moved into Prestart and again our consultant was amazing. She always answered our questions promptly and was very professional. She went above and beyond including contacting the council when we had troubles with our landscaping plan. Her guidance through this stage (along with our colour appointment and contract signing) has honestly made the first process of building our new home so easy. Again there was never any pressure to upgrade items and she was very helpful in selecting items that both matched our budget and style. We moved into construction after only 7 weeks (they estimate between 8-10 weeks usually).

We begin the build of our new home in one week. We couldn't be anymore excited and know that we are in good hands with Boutique. We would recommend Boutique to anyone. We have experienced other builders and Boutiques service is far above and beyond the others.

Comments
Boutique Homes Official

J.Cooke, Thank you so much for reviewing us. We really appreciate the time you took to provide feedback about your experience to date. Your kind words about our staff and our brand were so love... read more »

1 of 35 pages