• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Purchase

So far so good - looking forward to the move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 25, 2017

Selecting a removal company has been nothing short of a nightmare for us. It seemed we would be driving our son's furniture and belongings from Sydney to Brisbane ourselves because each company we found who could move him on his required dates seemed to be the worst as far as bad reviews on this site.
Then, out of absolute desperation I contacted a Queensland based company (Brisk Transport) on the off chance they had trucks regularly in Sydney and could take his furniture with them on the trip back to Brisbane.
WOW!! is all I can say to the
quick response, the fabulous attitude and service plus the incredibly competitive quotation which was several hundred $'s cheaper than some company's who had received the most abysmal reviews.
We now look forward to the completion of the move being as excellent as it has been to date. I also look forward to posting a review once completed. I truly believe in leaving honest and open reviews on sites like this to give everyone the opportunity to find reliable, competitive and honest, good service.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

Excellant staff assistance Great guys loaded shipping container for interstate move from Torquay Vic on Monday arrived and delivered to Sunshine Coast Qld Thursday.
Highly recommend this company.

Comments
Brisk Transport Official

Hi, Thanks for your review. Glad to hear your move to sunny Sunshine Coast went well for you. Thank you for your kind words.

Great moving company!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2017

Very fair pricing, very fast response time and incredibly friendly team. Got a backload from Sydney to Brisbane, 3 weeks storage and re-delivery for at least $400 cheaper than other quotes. Paul is great to deal with and is very helpful. Thanks again guys.

Comments
Brisk Transport Official

Hi there! Thanks for your review about your recent move, glad we could offer a great service for your move to Brisbane! Remember we also do Brisbane local moves if you ever decide to move within Brisbane!

Verified Purchase

Very helpful, friendly and careful movers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2017

Moved 2 bedroom house from Rockhampton CQ to north west Sydney. Andy and the team were very good to deal with, made organising easy and stress free, as well as being very competitive with pricing.

The guys doing the loading/unloading were very professional and polite and did a good job looking after our gear and getting everything packed well. Will definately use again and recommend to friends/family

Comments
Brisk Transport Official

Hi Luke, Glad to hear your move went well all the way down to Sydney, hope you are enjoying getting away from the heat of Rockhampton! If you need us in the future please free free to give us a call.

Amazing Service - They could not have done it better

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 04, 2017

We moved from Brisbane to Perth over the Christmas period in 2016/2017, a seriously daunting task. I had just been appointed to a great role but had to be there in record time. After doing the quotes thing we settled on Brisk Transport because of the way they worked with us during the quote process.

From the time we accepted their quote to the last box being unloaded they just gave us great peace of mind. The guys loading on the Brisbane end were so careful with our things as were the guys in Perth. Over a trip of that distance we had one mi
nor breakage. The other important factor was timing, delivery was into an apartment block during a pre-allocated timeframe; we were given regular updates for their arrival which was right on time.

Their quote was not the cheapest but very competitive in terms of value. They also helped us with the move of 2 cars which again went seamlessly. I can only say I would not hesitate to use them again and have already recommended them to others doing the moving thing.

Comments
Brisk Transport Official

Hi!
Thanks for your kind words about your move, glad we could help you move such a long distance to Perth. From the move to the cars if you ever need us in the future please give us a call!

SYDNEY

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Fast, professional and friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2017

We moved from a 2 bedroom unit to another 2 bedroom unit 2 streets away. Corey and Chris were so fast and took care of our furniture. The new place we moved to was a bit hard to get some furniture into as it had windy stairs and a small front door. They asked our neighbour downstairs if they could cover he balcony with a blanket so they could lift our furniture up over the balcony. The guys were very careful and they were so fast and friendly. I wouldn't hesitate to use them in the future. Thanks for making a stressful time so much easier.

Comments
Brisk Transport Official

Hi Carol!
Great to hear your move went so well with Chris and Corey, even small moves such as yours still need to be performed with care and skill. Glad the boys on the day made it easy for you! Thanks for using Brisk.

Verified Purchase

Took All The Worries Out Of A Big Move!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

We moved the contents of a 4 bedroom home from Sunshine Coast to Melbourne. Brisk handled the lot from start to finish. The shipping container was supplied and packed by Brisk, they organised the transport by rail to Melbourne, and then they unpacked it at the other end on our designated time and date. The guys were professional and took great care with our things, the communication was always good, and nothing seemed to be too much trouble for them. Would I use them again? Absolutely! Through all aspects of the move they were friendly, helpful, reliable, and efficient...... and nothing got broken. Great Service Guys, Thanks!!

Comments
Brisk Transport Official

Hi Jacol, Glad to hear your Sunshine Coast to Melbourne move went so smoothly for you. Moving that long distance can often be quite stressful so I'm glad we made all the pieces fit for you. Next ti... read more »

Kilmore

• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Purchase

Couldn't Fault from Start to Finish!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

Moved a 5 bedroom house from FNQ to Brisbane, with 3 kids in tow. Communication right from the beginning with exceptional, the physical movers, Luther and Tim arrived exactly when they were supposed to, and didn't stop. Absolute machines. Nothing was too difficult, and they did it with a smile on their faces. Highly recommended!!

Comments
Brisk Transport Official

Hi Darl, Moving with 3 kids in tow sounds like you had your hands full! Glad Luther and Tim could be so accommodating for you, hope you are enjoying Brisbane! If you need us in the future we would be glad to help.

Verified Purchase

I will definitely choose Brisk Transport in my next move.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2017

I moved 1 bed room's stuff from Brisbane to Melbourne. I enquired Brisk in the internet. I got a call back within 1 hour. The staff gave clear and polite answers to my questions. I placed the order on the same day.
Brisk picked up my stuff next morning on time. The staffs were polite, caring and efficient. My stuff arrived Melbourne next week as schedule at the exact hour door to door. Nothing more, nothing less and all were intact.
I can't expect more.

Comments
Brisk Transport Official

Hi RL, Thanks for your feedback about your recent move. Glad we could be so accommodating as to uplift your goods the following day from a booking to Melbourne. If you would like to move with us again please don't hesitate to be in contact!

Verified Purchase

Stress free moving, right here.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2017

Brisk came highly recommended by a couple of colleagues. They were punctual, polite, and professional. They were also friendly, helpful, and efficient - both at uplift and set down. The two gentlemen who moved me also reassembled our bed frames, repositioned our mattresses, and reconnected the washing machine to the water supply. When they first Arrived we discussed in some detail the property I was moving to so that they could strategically load the truck with set down in mind. Highly recommend this excellent service.

Comments
Brisk Transport Official

Hi Caitlyn, Thanks for your feedback about your move. Glad to hear we could make things nice and easy for you. If you or your colleagues would ever like to move again please do feel to give us a call anytime!

Friendliest removalists

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2017

I contacted Ben very late on Friday begging for a truck the next Wednesday lol. They offered to move a few things around to fit me in which was just so kind. I eventually had to cancel because my Dad decided to move me instead.... and they were gracious, and very understanding in cancelling at short notice at well. Will definitely move with Brisk next time. Thanks Ben!

Comments
Brisk Transport Official

Hi Kate, I'm glad everything worked out in the end for you. If we could ever be of service in the future please do not hesitate to give us a call.

Highly recommended!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 04, 2017

We moved from Brisbane to Melbourne and we were recommended by a friend to try out Brisk. They have very friendly staff and are always quick in their response to our email enquiries. They arrived on time for the pick up and there were updates all the way on the expected delivery times. Our furniture were well packed for the move down. Brisk offers very competitive pricing for the services rendered as well so we highly recommend that anyone who is looking for a mover, look no further.

Comments
Brisk Transport Official

Hi Snowade, Thanks so much for your kind words about your recent move to Melbourne I'm glad that everything went well for you at both the pick up and the drop off. If you even need us again in the future please do not hesitate to give us a call!

1 of 10 pages