Bulk Nutrients are offering reviewers the chance to win back the purchase price of their order. The winner for this is selected randomly from the month of April. To enter this, all reviewers are required to do is to write a positive, neutral or critical review about their experiences with Bulk Nutrients. It is possible that reviews written may have been written by a reviewer that received this incentive.

World Class !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

Was recommended to the company and after nearly 30 years using health products cannot believe the quality and value of your company ? Looking forward to trying your GREENS !!

First timer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

I've only recently heard about your company and after a quick once over decided I had to try a few things out. Your website is easy to navigate with plenty of information readily available.
I've placed my order and as is the way when ordering on line, standing at the window waiting for my order to arrive. I'm excited to try out your products and be able to pass on your name to my other running friends.

Great WPC

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

I first found Bulk Nutrients through Google and liked their range and cheap prices. I ordered a sample of WPC-Salted caramel and mixed it with water. It was very easy to mix and left no lumps. I then ordered 5kg of WPC-chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, choc honeycomb and salted caramel. My order was processed promptly and regisered postage was quick. I received a free sample of thermowhey with my order. Overall I am very impressed with Bulk Nutrients and their WPC. All flavours have been quite true to taste and have had no issues with them.

Great products and great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

Such a great company with the best and most affordable products!!!
Its good having a product that you are confident in to recommend family and friends.
As i have been into weight training for sometime now i often get asked by people what supplements i use, so i have no hesitation in recommending bulk nutrients. Its just an added bonus that it is a Tasmanian company.

Fabulous products amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

Website is easy to navigate
Information is readily available
Products are fantastic
Delivery is prompt
Service is outstanding
Highly recommended

Best Value Great Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

Used these products for 3.5 years.
Purchased a lot of products and always loved them all and information on website is great, only improvement I could suggest is a comparison option between products.
Always had great results and cost, compared to other equal products, is cheaper without compromising quality.

Great to be able to buy Australian

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

Delivery has been prompt as advertised, always arriving in good condition. Product is generally as good as we're used to receiving. It's nice to be able to support an Australian company. Buy Local!

Excellent Service, Quick Delivery and Quality Yet Cheap Products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

Never been disappointed with any of my products: shakers, WPC, WPI. Honestly could never shop anywhere else with the great prices on BN. Shipping has always been within 5 days too.

LOVE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

My partner and I absolutely love bulk nutrients, it's well prices, has a huge range of yummy flavours and is one of the cleanest supplement companies out there. This has been proven by science, testing the WPI protein. Wouldn't get our sups anywhere else.

First time I've used protein.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

I was bought this as a gift and at first was pretty skeptical to most protein powders in general, now I can't put the stuff down, delicious taste and has helped post workout soreness and building muscle tremendously. I can't recommend this product enough.

Awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

I Love bulk nutrients, the delivery time is really fast, the products are nice quality, and taste great. I highly recommend it.

Verified Purchase

Great Company, even better products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

High quality supplements at a good price, fast delivery with cheap shipping rates. Bulk Nutrients offer everything you could ever want.

1 of 43 pages

Are your products really made in China?

Investigator asked on Apr 13, 2017

Answer this

Hi Investigator,

That’s a great question, as we have hundreds of products and ingredients we source these from all over the world whether it be Australia, China, USA or elsewhere.
For example, we use Australian made WPC, Chinese manufactured Glutamine and USA made Pro Hydrolase.

Certain products/ingredients like amino acids for example are almost exclusively manufactured in China. They are simply not manufactured in Australia, so some products certainly do come from China and they are absolutely of the highest quality. The same would apply to other supplement companies; they too would be sourcing from China for certain things.

We have a detailed FAQ on this on our website if you would like to take a look http://www.bulknutrients.com.au/faqs/amino-acids/

I have a friend who is quite sick she needs to keep her weight up and she can't have gluten or dairy she said shes a celiac? I ordered the pea protein from you guys just for her to try, do you have any other recommendations? I researched and found that the pea protein comes highly recommended I know it's gluten and dairy free from what I read and I have read reviews that it has an ok flavour.

Crystal asked on Apr 12, 2017

Answer this

Hi Crystal,

Pea is certainly a good option being dairy and gluten free. The other option I would suggest is our Earth Protein, this is a 50/50 split of Pea and Rice. The benefit here is a better amino acid profile along with an improvement in taste and texture over Pea by its self http://www.bulknutrients.com.au/products/earth-protein-vegan-protein.html
If you would like to give it a rest run you can request a free sample here http://www.bulknutrients.com.au/samples
Cheers :)