Bulk Nutrients are offering reviewers the chance to win back the purchase price of their order. The winner for this is selected randomly from the month of April. To enter this, all reviewers are required to do is to write a positive, neutral or critical review about their experiences with Bulk Nutrients. It is possible that reviews written may have been written by a reviewer that received this incentive.

No Problems

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

Have purchased on here multiple times and have I never had a problem. They always deliver my goods on time as well.

Love Bulk Nutrients!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2017

I regularly order all my supps from Bulk Nutrients. Love how quick they deliver and how easy the transaction process is and how amazing the products are! Massive thumbs up from me!!

Great products have been using bulk nutrients for a while and wouldnt change

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2017

Best products on the market quick delivery and great customer service . Will be an ongoing customer thanks bulk nutrients

The WPI is Unreal!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2017

The WPI is a combination of not only tasting great, but being high quality and very cheap for the product. Ordered it once and keep coming back everytime.

Great products at amazing prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2017

I have been using bulk nutrients for a while now, and cannot be happier with the quality of their products and the prices. Much cheaper than more "generic" products found at local chemists, and much purer with less added sugar and other unwanted additives.

Greatest show on earth!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2017

Bought whey protein isolate and it's great tasting and actually works. Wouldn't deal with any other business and I highly recommend

Good For My Gut!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2017

I've tried all 3 flavours of the Protein Matrix, like them all but the Caramel was my favourite. Best of all there was no irritation to my stomach because of the lactose enzyme. Its nice to get some milky goodness and relieve some cravings after years of rice and pea proteins!

This is a fantastic product

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2017

The BCAA Recovery power has helped me with muscle recovery after work outs. Thanks for the great product and great service.

Customer Satisfaction

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2017

Great products which are well packaged and good value in today`s competitive market . Prompt shipping . Excellent Customer Service . Highly Recommend.

great product at a great price, what mopre could you want

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2017

Great product at a great price, what mopre could you want?
I really like the fact that is easily digestible and lactose free.
Salted Caramel is by far the best tasting shake I have ever had and I love the creamy consistency.
keep up the good work Bulk Nutrients.
Thumbs up emoji.

Best value going around.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2017

have tried variety of proteins over the years but once i started using Bulk's products haven't looked back.
both WPC and WPI are easily mixed with water or milk & taste great.
also perfect to add to smoothies or other recipes (which they also have some very tasty ones on websites as well)
definitely highly recommended and the fact that it creates local jobs is a big positive.
will continue to support this company.

Excellent product at a great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2017

I have used a variety of vegan protein powders and find the Earth Protien to be the best yet. It mixes well and the salted caramel flavour is delicious. I have had some great results since switching over.

1 of 123 pages

G'day, can you please tell me if there is any reason why I should't be able to heat up a mug of WPI with milk ?

Bobster65 asked on May 10, 2017

Hi Bobster!,

We would recommend using room or cool temperature water or milk etc when using WPI for the best taste, you could certainly try it though. It may alter the taste and potentially clump if too hot.

I would suggest trying out Whey Hot which is perfect for a nice hot high protein drink! http://www.bulknutrients.com.au/products/whey-hot-slow-release-beverage-multi-packs.html

Cheers,
BN

Are your products really made in China?

Investigator asked on Apr 13, 2017

Hi Investigator,

That’s a great question, as we have hundreds of products and ingredients we source these from all over the world whether it be Australia, China, USA or elsewhere.
For example, we use Australian made WPC, Chinese manufactured Glutamine and USA made Pro Hydrolase.

Certain products/ingredients like amino acids for example are almost exclusively manufactured in China. They are simply not manufactured in Australia, so some products certainly do come from China and they are absolutely of the highest quality. The same would apply to other supplement companies; they too would be sourcing from China for certain things.

We have a detailed FAQ on this on our website if you would like to take a look http://www.bulknutrients.com.au/faqs/amino-acids/

I have a friend who is quite sick she needs to keep her weight up and she can't have gluten or dairy she said shes a celiac? I ordered the pea protein from you guys just for her to try, do you have any other recommendations? I researched and found that the pea protein comes highly recommended I know it's gluten and dairy free from what I read and I have read reviews that it has an ok flavour.

Crystal asked on Apr 12, 2017

Hi Crystal,

Pea is certainly a good option being dairy and gluten free. The other option I would suggest is our Earth Protein, this is a 50/50 split of Pea and Rice. The benefit here is a better amino acid profile along with an improvement in taste and texture over Pea by its self http://www.bulknutrients.com.au/products/earth-protein-vegan-protein.html
If you would like to give it a rest run you can request a free sample here http://www.bulknutrients.com.au/samples
Cheers :)