Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

The products we received were just fabulous. The best chicken the family had tasted for ages and the meat was sublime. The dog went crazy over the bones too!!

Happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2017

Have found the meat to be fresh, Tender, very good quality never been disappointed. Good service and deliver always on time.

Verified Purchase

Have I Just Experienced Cybercrime?

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

My Order Number 461537 was confirmed one week ago for delivery today, between 10am and 1pm. It is now 5pm. Nothing.

In that one week, I have repeatedly only been able to reach a voice mail.

Calls and emails have not been returned, and no updates regarding the status of my delivery have been provided.

I'm just out of $244 dollars.

Comments
Butcherman Official

Hello Richard, We have made over 40,000 deliveries and never not delivered an order. Emails are always responded to and we have a live chat service for problems that need immediate attention. I wil... read more »

Fantastic quality and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2017

Wouldn't buy meat from anywhere else. Premium quality at supermarket prices or less. Delivery always on time and great customer service. Fantastic!

Can't be without my Scottish Pies and Potato Scones.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2017

Not only Scottish goods but the schnitzel is simply awesome - true venison, not an apology for it..
Am looking forward to meat order just placed.

A little bit of country on my plate

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2017

I grew up on the country where quality meat was the norm, not the exception. I have been a customer of the Butcherman for over three years. I love everything about it: the product, the service and the packaging. Thank you for making my life easier and bringing a little bit of the country to my family who are really appreciate a good chop!

Further to "Not entirely happy"

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2017

after my review Butcherman contacted me and issues were resolved to the benefit of all parties.
Seems my emails went to the "BIN" anyway as i previously mentioned the food was mostly AWESOME i have just submitted my second order YUMMY cant wait... I would recommend these guys and their food

Russell

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2017

Couldn't ask for more....The freshest meat at reasonable prices, delivered to my door. Hard to believe it's a real deal!

We received lovely meat.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 27, 2017

WE have just eaten our first piece of meat from this website, a leg of lamb and it was so easy to carve and very tender and flavoursome. We are really happy.

not entirely happy

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 25, 2017

Comments
Butcherman Official

Hello Russell, I'm glad that you enjoyed all the produce so much but I'm equally as unhappy about your missing produce. We of course have a refund policy on any missing products and will contact yo... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Easy to use, fantastic quality!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2017

Roasted the chicken I received and hands down the BEST roast chicken I have ever eaten. All the meat is top quality and the website is easy to use! Love love love.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Easy convenient excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2017

Highly recommend to anyone wanting good quality meat delivered
Very easy to navigate website
Delivery guy carried it to my kitchen, very polite and helpful

1 of 7 pages

I wish to prepare/serve duck legs, 8 person dinner, Sunday, 18.9.16. Can you supply , say 9 legs (wish to test one before the event)? Delivery to Glebe ? When can this be done ? Price, please ? Thank you. Reingard porgeswr@gmail.com

Reini asked on Sep 13, 2016

Hello Reingard,
For all information regarding our product range or service, please email info@butcherman.com.au where i'm sure one of our team can help you.

Butcherman

For each meal are there nutrition labels included?

Nicole asked on Jun 23, 2016

Hi Nicole,
As a general rule all the meat sold is vacuum packed and labeled with packed and best before dates but not nutritional information. Some of the ready made meals do have nutritional information but this would vary between each Butcher. If you need help finding which butchers do label this way, please email info@butcherman.com.au

The Butcherman Team

Are turkeys available only at Xmas?

Lilla asked on May 18, 2016

Hello Lilla,
Turkey's can be purchased all year long. Any site that offers them can be purchased and often with next day delivery.

The Butcherman team