Filter By:

JUST OK

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Moved a 1 bedroom apartment from Melbourne to sunny coast. Everyone I spoke to on the phone was great. Most went well except for a few things. Removalists in Melbourne took all wheels off and disconnected all the brakes on my 2 mountain bikes and removalists in sunny coast didn't put them back on. Also they dropped my lounge sweet trying to get in onto my second floor balcony. They just need to slow down a bit. Should of just walked them up the stairs. Apart from that they were nice guys.

Verified Purchase Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

Great hassle free service and a wealth of knowledge and experience made our move worry-free

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

We moved a 3-bed, 2-storey townhouse from Melbourne to the Sunshine Coast in early June 2017. The initial consultation was very professional, knowledgeable and prices competitive, especially considering the additional advise provided on insurance which allowed us to work out the best option for us.
We asked for someone to pack up our kitchen which was done smoothly, thoroughly and with great care.
The day of the move was smooth and the team who did the uplift were quick, professional and took great care with our belongings. The same can be sa
id about the team who delivered our goods.
Every single employee we dealt with along our move was professional, friendly and supportive. It was very clear that everyone knew what they were doing and this made our move hassle free. Great communication along the way regarding timings and nothing seemed too much to ask for. Thank you. We will certainly use Caloundra Removals and Storage again!

Verified Purchase

Unbelievably fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

OMG!!! We can't put into enough words how easy this move was! We moved from Drysdale Vic to Goldsborough Qld. Andrew from the Geelong store came and did a quote ( on time). The price was excellent!! Caloundra organized a date and a time for pick up and delivery- and what they say is what they do. They we're very respectful with our property on pick up and delivery. We have unpacked our things (hopefully no offence

Sydney

• 3 comments
  • 6 helpful votes
Private message

The Company you need for RELIABILITY

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2017

Uplift from a two story townhouse to storage. The men were on time, very helpful and extremely well mannered. Nothing was going to be a problem with this generally stressful event. I am amazed at how well they packed the container taking care with every single item.

Delayed and Rude!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2017

Single Bedroom move from Brisbane to Sydney. It took 14 days to be delivered. I was told it would take 4 working days. At the time of the quote, I was not told the payment had to be made on pick up. Apparently that little detail was on the quote emailed to me but I did not open the quote so was unaware of the policy (which I still believe is inappropriate - you do not pay for a hair cut before you get it cut.) When I contacted Caloundra Removals to find out why my furniture had not arrived, I was put through to a very rude women in accounts who told me I won't get my furniture until I pay. Her analogy was you have to pay for a TV before it is delivered by Harvey Norman. I pointed out that is a product not a service. I paid immediately anyway and it still took 14 days to be delivered.

Overall very bad experience with poor customer service and a costly exercise as I had to purchase bedding shoes and clothes etc while I waited for my stuff to arrive.

Verified Purchase Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

No complaints!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2017

I have nothing but great things to say about these guys. I recently moved from Melbourne to the Sunny Coast, which was pretty stressful logistically but these guys made one of the most stressful aspects so much easier to manage.
Reasonable quote, I was super happy with the detail on the inventory list provided by the guys upon uplift, this put my mind at ease that nothing would be misplaced. Very punctual for uplift and delivery and nothing was damaged.
Everyone who I have dealt with was professional, polite and patient with my millions of questions, nothing was too much of a hassle for them.

Thanks again!

Speedy

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2017

Relocated from Randwick (Sydney) to storage facility in Oxley (Brisbane). Took me ages to decide on a company to use. Ended up choosing Caloundra Removals as they had a middle of the range quote, were available on the day I wanted, good service over the phone, good reviews on product review and they are a member of AFRA. Some other quotes were much cheaper but after reading reviews seems they were bogus companies.
2 removalists in Sydney were very friendly, positive attitude and professional (Luke & Blake). 43 degrees on uplift day but not
a complaint from them.
The truck and staff were from Campbelltown removals which made me nervous thinking Caloundra had outsourced. Staff explained Caloundra own Campbelltown.
They were a little rough with my furniture and personal effects. Some damage to furniture which was disappointing and believe it could have been avoided. When the truck arrived in Brisbane, goods were strewn upside down inside the truck. Driver explained a job at the Gold Coast delivered first was behind my goods. Therefore my goods were removed from the truck and not repacked properly.
Very fast transport from service. Goods uplifted in Sydney on Friday and arrived in Brisbane on Monday.

Verified Purchase Office Location: NSW, Sydney

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2017

Can highly recommend, the move was stress free and very quick. The steep driveway was no issue for the driver to bring the truck with my furniture almost to the front door and everything went super smooth. Thanks again!

Verified Purchase Office Location: QLD, Townsville

Awesome company to deal with.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2017

We moved from cairns to Brisbane and found the whole process easy. From the initial quote to having a representative come to our house and adjust the quote, uplift and final delivery The guys never complained when they saw how steep step the driveway was and decided to carry every item up and down the driveway. Filling the first container then having to get another truck to finish the job. No items were broken, damaged or missing. Caloundra removals were more expensive than other companies but I believe you get what you pay for and could not be happier. Would use over and over again. The whole process was done over a period of two three weeks from.

No Stress Move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

We recently move a 3 bedroom home to Caloundra from Brisbane.
Caloundra Removals were a dream to work with.
They always turned up on time.
Very polite & efficient staff.
They took very good care of our delicate goods.

Verified Purchase Office Location: QLD, Townsville

Great, friendly service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

We were moving our one bedroom, and it is our first big move ever. Caloundra Removals' staff were very helpful throughout the process. A special shout-out to Justin Mocktt, for his excellent and friendly service. Highly recommend their service and we would definitely be contacting them again for our next big move!

1 of 9 pages

We are moving from little mountain to kawana but require storage for 2 days maximum. Do you do this and what would be the cost for this? Will require a quote re furniture removal but will be in touch when details of handover is known

Roy asked on Aug 17, 2016

Hi Roy

Thank you for your enquiry. We can certainly help you with your move and storage. To help us give you an accurate quote, please provide a phone number and one of our reps will contact you.

Hey Roy how did you go with these guys local?

Hello, I am moving from Orange in NSW to Melbourne (initially into storage in Melbourne). Do you move from places like Orange NSW? I'm not sure if you come to regional centres? Thank you, Sue.

Helena asked on Apr 27, 2016

Hi Sue
We can certainly help you with your move. If you would like to email us a contact phone number, one of our reps will be in contact.

Hi. I'm moving from Grose Wold 2753 to Port Macquarie 2446 on the 11th or 12th of March. It is a large 4 bedroom house. Are you available please and what are your rates? Thank you!

Bee asked on Feb 23, 2016

Hi Bee

Thank you for your enquiry. A rough estimate for your move would be $3200 - $3600. We are happy to conduct a free inspection and provide you with a more accurate quotation.