Carlisle Homes is offering a 1 in 3 chance of winning an $500 Visa Universal Gift Card to their customers to encourage them to write a positive or a negative review. It is possible that reviews were written by customers who received such a reward.

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Jun 2019

Carlisle Easy Living - Good but first home builders must keep this in mind!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

I signed a build contract with Carlisle a year ago. The construction of the house is to be started but there were few good and few bad things which I experienced and wish to share:
1. Good: The sale staff was very polite and humble.
2. Good: Carlisle Easy Living has some of the best designs and floor plans.
3. Bad: The base price came without any breakdown. It was a lump sum amount. I had no idea of how much is the building cost and or site cost etc. The only break down available was of the options I added.
4. Bad: I was told the price is l
ocked for 1 year but as per contract the base price was capped for 6 months only. I had to pay $1000 for each month as land titlement was a bit delayed. Being a confused first home buyer I thought 'cap' is different to 'lock' and hence it came as surprise to me when the land was titled after 9 months of the contract tendered. I think the Sales guy should be more explicit while selling the idea of fixed price and no hidden cost to me. I would still come to Carlisle but when I was sure about land title. Point of advice is make sure everything is written in contract or emails.
5. Good: The communication with the liaison officer was great and they were very co-operative.
6. Bad: The Liaison officers may change after few days or months. So please do all communication through emails.
7. Bad: There were few mistakes in floor plans, which were corrected though but some of them caught by me in the last moment. So make sure you check your electric fittings, what each symbol mean and if it is what was decided and if floor plan drawings match with the actual plan.
8. Information: Easy Living is a low profile category of Carlisle Homes. So beware there is not much to choose in terms of colour or styles. Things are pretty much fixed.
9. Information: I had no idea about flooring options from Carlisle apart from carpetted floor. I just asked for tiled floor through out house as I have allergy from carpets and they kindly did it. I think it would be better idea if they include things like tiles floor, timber floor etc. in their options pack with price per square meter e.g.
10. Good: Loan Studio, is good company for Carlisle to go with. They liaise with each other and with bank. Customers don't need to bother about all loan specific hassles.

The house is under construction and my first stage will be completed next month. I am sure Carlisle will work as per their name and quality.

I will update the feedback once things are finalized.

10/10 Could'nt Ask For More

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

Choosing Carlisle Homes was such an easy decision for us. Having shopped around Carlisle Homes clearly stood out. The workmanship and quality of the build is 10/10.
Our build was managed by [name removed] and he did a Fantastic job and was very professional and informative throughout the process. The support we received from [name removed] was spot on! We could not be happier to have chosen Carlisle and we cannot wait to move into our family home and we could not recommend Carlisle Homes enough. So thank you to the Team at Carlisle!

As smooth as can be

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

I have built with other volume builders before, and building with Carlisle and their Easy Living range was rather easy and smooth. I suspect I'm rather familiar with the whole building process and also didn't choose to change much from their standard inclusions. From the sales representatives in the sales centre to the client liaison in the office and supervisor, everyone was nice to deal with and prompt to respond to queries. I would definitely consider them again if I have the opportunity to build again.

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Nov 2017

Easy Living - Rutherford32 & land package - building First home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

We've been very happy right from the start. Sales team at Clyde Nth display were friendly, very helpful & informative answering all of our many questions, Easy Living is made so Simple & stressfree from the upgrade selections & the colour boards.
We are yet to start building but the process so far has been great & our CLE has kept us well & truly informed.
Can't fault the process to date, very happy & looking forward to seeing our Family home be built.

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Oct 2017

Carlisle is exceptional!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

My wife and I haven't begun construction yet but the team at Carlisle have been great to work with throughout the process thus far. We feel as though we are always well informed in regards to what comes next in the pre build phase. We highly recommend Carlisle when looking for a well presented and professional team to build your dream home.

Melbourne

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Sep 2017

Good Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

We are building our first home land and house package with Carlisle and quite happy with them. We were told the developer would like us to change from colour concrete driveway to exposed aggregates driveway which Carlisle has upgraded it for free.

Apart from that, Carlisle team is very patient and quite accommodating to our request. Cost are transparent and giving us great peace of mind

The construction is still ongoing and we are looking forward to the result.

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Jun 2018

Excellent!

Carlisle - Easy Living Macan-23 Good experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

After going through several developer finally ended up with Carlilse homes as good design,
Constructed our first home Macan-23 with from Carlisle's easy living range. Settlement just finish below is a summary of our experience so far with Carlisle and its team.

The first Carlisle's team members that we dealt with were the sales people in [Name Removed]. They were very friendly and very patient with us. They helped us to do the house siting, showed us the different house designs, provided us with a detailed fixed price costing and helped us
with our colour selection. They were fantastic to deal with!

We were then assigned a client liaison officer who has been fantastic to deal with so far and have always answered all our of queries even though most of time it goes to their voice message but they call us back.

We have also been assigned construction supervisor changed thrice, who has been great to deal with and who provides us with weekly updates regarding how the build is progressing. We have chosen to engage an independent private inspector for our own peace of mind. Once the slab has been poured, we saw a lot of changes happening on site. Overall, we were very happy with the workmanship and build quality so far. The build was well managed by our construction supervisor and he regularly communicates with us. Our independent private inspector picked up on some issues that Carlisle's independent inspector did not raise in their report, We would recommend getting your own independent inspector as this will not only provide you with peace of mind but also ensure that you don't experience any issues in the future.

At final completion build was 3 weeks of delay at settlement but everything will go smoothly except final handover the finishing has minor issues which I raised during presettlement around 50 minor error of painint and cleaning and door screws missing and during Final handover still half of them were not complete and I have no option to settle it and if they can fix it later they said and they did . Thanks Finally over and Happy.

Comments
Carlisle Homes Official

Hi sandeep jain, Firstly, congratulations on building your first home and thank you for choosing to embark on this journey with us! We are so happy our design, the Macan 23, from our Easy Livin... read more »

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Nov 2018

Carlisle - Easy Living

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

Prior to visiting Carlisle Homes, I had been to four other reputative builder but could not gain any confidence with their responses so I was very pleased when I stepped into a Carlisle display office. I was extremely satisfied with the quality of customer service from the team at Clydevale. I am currently at the contract stage with Carlisle Easy Living.
My sale consultant was beyond exceptional, working with me to create a package within my budget. The Carlisle sales team has been friendly, accommodating and very patient. Just a delight to w
ork with, giving me great peace of mind. The whole process from choosing a floor plan to finalising colours was made easy with such a great team. The CLE has been a pleasure to work with, providing promt responses and guidance. The process up until this point has been a breeze and can't wait to start building my dream home. I'm confident that I am in good hands with Carlisle Homes!

Comments
Carlisle Homes Official

Hi fmd, It looks like you put a lot of research into finding the right builder and we thank you for choosing Carlisle Homes. We couldn’t be happier to read that you have had a positive experien... read more »

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Feb 2018

Easy process of Carlisle Homes - Easy Living

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

Happy with the process of Carlisle Homes - Easy Living. As it is called, it has been an easy and smooth process so far. The staff at the Truganina Display Homes Centre and our Client Liaison Executive are friendly and helpful, and their responses to our enquires have always been prompt.

We liked being able to do colour selection, tender and contract all at the Display Homes Centre, saving us troubles of going to different places at different stages. We look forward to starting the build.

Comments
Carlisle Homes Official

Hi Nesta, Thank you for your review and sharing your experience with us so far. Our Easy Living range has been carefully designed to ensure that the customers experience is exactly that – easy a... read more »

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Aug 2017

Carlisle Easy Living - Good experience so far

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

We are building our first home and chose to build the Tennyson 25 from Carlisle's easy living range. Frame stage has recently been completed and below is a summary of our experience so far with Carlisle and its team.

The first Carlisle's team members that we dealt with were the sales people in Clyde North. They were very friendly and very patient with us. They helped us to do the house siting, showed us the different house designs, provided us with a detailed fixed price costing and helped us with our colour selection. They were fantastic
to deal with!

We were then assigned a client liaison officer who has been fantastic to deal with so far and have always answered all our of queries.

We have also been assigned a construction supervisor who has been great to deal with and who provides us with weekly updates regarding how the build is progressing. We have chosen to engage an independent private inspector for our own peace of mind. Once the slab has been poured, we saw a lot of changes happening on site. Overall, we were very happy with the workmanship and build quality so far. The build was well managed by our construction supervisor and he regularly communicates with us. Our independent private inspector picked up on some issues that Carlisle's independent inspector did not raise in their report, for e.g noggins missing, steel missing, etc. We would recommend getting your own independent inspector as this will not only provide you with peace of mind but also ensure that you don't experience any issues in the future.

At this stage our build is behind schedule. We experienced a few weeks delay at site start and this has pushed everything back. We are hoping that everything will go smoothly from this point onwards and will most likely post another review of our experience after final handover.

Comments
Carlisle Homes Official

Hi Kev n Meyd, Congratulations on choosing the " Tennyson 25" from our Easy Living Range. The frame stage is such an important and exciting milestone in the process of constructing a new home. I... read more »

Deer Park, VIC

• 1 review
  • 1 question
  • 1 answer
Private message

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: May 2018

Excellent Experience with Easy Living Team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

We recently done contract with Carlisle Easy Living and going to build Tennyson 25. We have excellent experience so far with the sales team.This is our first home and sales team in Truganina guided us on every aspect.We missed few things to add in contract even though sales team helped us to get them in contract without any post contract variation fees. We are very happy at the stage!!!

Comments
Carlisle Homes Official

Hi Gulshan, Congratulations on building your first home this must be such an exciting time for you. We will be sure to pass on the positive feedback to our team at the Truganina Display centre.... read more »

1 of 107 pages

Few Months back we did lot of research on different builders and finally liked Montague 39 from for my lot which is having frontage of 12.5 metres. Double storey is my dream home. We met sales consultant and shared lot details to check this house design will fit for my lot. he said he has developer requirements and also shared the citing plan and conveyed that House type will fit. I price locked by paying 2000$.CLE appointed and scheduled the Color browse. We are almost dreaming the house.Now all of a sudden my sales consultant called and said I cannot construct double storey due to MCP restrictions after almost two months after paying price lock amount. He is saying go for single storey or change the lot with land developer. In my case both options are not there in my mind. why Carlisle homes did not inform me on first visit or after citing plans shared. What is the role of cle in these cases? Can Carlisle homes reduce the size as per MCP? Apologies for long story.

Chandrakanth asked on Jun 21, 2017

Hi Chandrakanth,

We are disappointed to hear of your concerns. We would really like to contact you directly to discuss this further. Please either directly message us with your contact details and building address or please contact our Head Office on 8561 4777 and ask to speak with the Customer Care Manager.

Hi Carlisle Homes Official,

Thanks for the information shared. Could you please guide how to directly contact you to share my issue details?

Thanks,
Chandrakanth Achyuta
+61 469556849

Hi I am in process of building with carlisle homes. Just regarding the Astoria display at the upper point cook, the top floor is 80% bricks and 20% foam rendering.But when i saw the drawings, it shows up foam rendering 90% on the top floor. May i know what is the exact thing ? Regarding cooling/heating,When u upgrade to refrigerated cooling, Does gas heating is still installed? or the heating is upgraded to electric heating..

vik asked on Jun 21, 2017

Hi Vik,

Thank you for your question.

To best understand percentages of foam rendering and heating options, we suggest you contact our sale team directly at enquiry@carlislehomes.com.au and one of our sales consultants will be in contact with you

Carlisle Management

how the final inspection goes? any one can help what happens during pre handover inspection?

sania asked on Jun 19, 2017

Hi Sania,

Thank you for your question.

Practical completion inspection is booked in prior to the settlement of your home. This is an opportunity for you and your Site Supervisor to inspect your home and identify any outstanding construction items.

The settlement of your home is different depending on the location of your property. We suggest you speak to your Client Liaison Executive directly get a better understanding of your settlement process.

See all 245 questions about Carlisle Homes