melbourne

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

First and last time i will use this company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

Was happy to wait the 2 days for the funds (slowest out of all lendors) did my application got approved received an email saying funds transferred only to find out 2 days later they stuffed up and funds still have not been sent. Took a day off work to attend an appointment but could not attend because funds not transferred so not only did i miss my appointment i lose out on overtime. So i email them this morning they did not care and told me could still take another 2 days and when i advised that was poor service after already receiving an email saying funds sent they just ignored me... There are better and faster payday lenders out there trust me.

Gippsland Victoria

• 1 comment
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

money train or similar organisations

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

I think by using money train or similar organisations you have to be more informed lets face it the interest that is charged is so over the top just do your research on these money lenders and its all over the internet its not hard to find all info about them before you make the mistake and then have a wing and wine about it they only have your self to look at as i have said just do the research its all about doing your home work that is all just be informative
god bless

Time consuming

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2017

I needed the money on the day i applied for the loan at 10 am and didn't get a reply till 6 pm that's 8 hours till i got a response. Once i received the email of the good news they told me i would get the money within 2 business days and if that wasn't enough because it was a Friday i had to wait till Monday fast cash!!!

It's so convenient and easy to apply

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2017

Need new tyres for the car and got approved and funds were in my account within 24 hours, definitely going to use.

Quick and Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 02, 2017

Very easy to deal with. I need to fix my car and. I have applued online and the loan was approved very Quickly and the funds were Crédited in my bank within 24 hrs. I will definitely use again future. Thank you once again .

Comments
Cash Train Official

That is great news Venkata! Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 01, 2017

I have had a number of loans with Cashtrain and have always had the best of service and help from your happy, helpful staff.
Nothing is ever to much trouble for them to help.
Thanks.

Comments
Cash Train Official

That is great to hear Ian! Thank you for leaving your feedback.

Happy customer

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 01, 2017

Thank you for helping me when no one else would was quick and easy to do and a quick response so thankful

Comments
Cash Train Official

Thank you for leaving your feedback Chrissy! We're so happy that we could be here for you.

fantastic quick and easy with manageable payments

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

Great service for those unexpected times quick and easy with manageable payments definitely will use cash train again if need be

Comments
Cash Train Official

That's great to hear! Thank you for leaving your feedback.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2017

Had an unexpected account. Excellent service. Money in account in under 24hrs. The process was easy and quick. Payment is easy to manage.

Comments
Cash Train Official

Thank you for leaving your feedback Vic! We're glad we could be here to help.

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 question

Funded

3 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

Checking the progress of my loan application and next to it says "funded"
Does that mean it has been approved ? Or still processing?

• 1 review

Verified Purchase

Excellent for last minute help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

Cash train thank you so much, had a short pay and needed more cash for bills etc so I thought of you guys and bam 1 day later the money was in

Comments
Cash Train Official

That's great to hear Jen! Thank you for leaving your feedback :)

1 of 25 pages

How long does it take to review a claim?

Mick asked on Apr 13, 2017

Can I pay my last payment early via bank transfer

Harley w asked on Mar 26, 2017

What does it mean when it has "funded" when I check process of my application? Has it been approved and funded or still being processed?

Jmaine asked on Mar 23, 2017

Answer this

I'm not sure about this as I don't remember getting that email but just wait for the email that says its approved

It's been approved and Will be funded into your account soon.

Hi Jmaine, if your application says funded it means that the money has been sent to your account. Depending on who you bank with, you can expect the funds to clear between 24 and 48 hours.