fantastic quick and easy with manageable payments

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

Great service for those unexpected times quick and easy with manageable payments definitely will use cash train again if need be

Comments
Cash Train Official

That's great to hear! Thank you for leaving your feedback.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2017

Had an unexpected account. Excellent service. Money in account in under 24hrs. The process was easy and quick. Payment is easy to manage.

Comments
Cash Train Official

Thank you for leaving your feedback Vic! We're glad we could be here to help.

Melbourne

• 1 question

Funded

3 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

Checking the progress of my loan application and next to it says "funded"
Does that mean it has been approved ? Or still processing?

Verified Purchase

Excellent for last minute help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

Cash train thank you so much, had a short pay and needed more cash for bills etc so I thought of you guys and bam 1 day later the money was in

Comments
Cash Train Official

That's great to hear Jen! Thank you for leaving your feedback :)

Poor

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

I have be trying to update my bank details so my payments . As i change who i bank with . I have try now over week i try on the phone and put o hold for over 1 hour . So i try live chat 45 mins after i put my question so one come an tell not there depment to phone another number i still not got my bank details change just poor customer service

Comments
Cash Train Official

Thank you for leaving your feedback Scott. We are really sorry that you didn't get the timely service you were expecting from us. Could you please send your full name, date of birth and loan ID to ... read more »

Good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 18, 2017

Thanks cash train I don't know if I could have help my Granddaughter with her Birthday party with out yours

Comments
Cash Train Official

That's wonderful news David! Thanks so much for leaving your feedback and we hope your granddaughter had a wonderful birthday!

Great smooth process.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 18, 2017

Very pleased. Whole process smooth and fast. Outstanding customer service. Thank you. Would highly recommend to family and friends. Thanks again.

Comments
Cash Train Official

That's great to hear Tina! Thanks so much for leaving your feedback :)

Understanding team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

They are great. Borrowed a loan. Unfortunately half way through I was unable to work for a few weeks due to an inury. Team was understanding and even postponed my repayments after sending them a certificate. Loan was paid off once I returned. Awsome service would use again.

unreal love cash train perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2017

Thank you so very much cash train your serves and quick response was so good had money within 24 hrs helped me out so much.

Comments
Cash Train Official

That's awesome news Toby! Thanks so much for leaving your feedback.

Excellent service and extremely quick!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 11, 2017

So fast and easy ! Great service! Applied and received loan within a day. Recommended for anyone that needs emergency money quickly!

Comments
Cash Train Official

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback Peter! Great to hear we could help so quickly.

• 1 review
  • 1 answer

Perfect.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 11, 2017

Thank you cash train, your service was excellent. I was so happy at how fast and easy it was and definitely would recommend you to family and friends and for sure I would come back.

Comments
Cash Train Official

That's great to hear Monz! Thanks so much for leaving your feedback.

it was outstanding

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2017

I found your service excellent. And would use you again. The turn around from applying for the loan and receiving the loan was great

1 of 24 pages

Can I pay my last payment early via bank transfer

Harley w asked on Mar 26, 2017

What does it mean when it has "funded" when I check process of my application? Has it been approved and funded or still being processed?

Jmaine asked on Mar 23, 2017

Answer this

I'm not sure about this as I don't remember getting that email but just wait for the email that says its approved

It's been approved and Will be funded into your account soon.

Hi Jmaine, if your application says funded it means that the money has been sent to your account. Depending on who you bank with, you can expect the funds to clear between 24 and 48 hours.

hi i received an email at 1015am Saturday saying that the funds have been transferred, but still nothing? Why?

Jmid asked on Mar 20, 2017

Answer this

Hi Jimid, could you please send your full name, date of birth and loan ID to reviews@cashtrain.com.au and l will have a look into your account for you.