Terrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

A great customer knocked back once again! Taken out maybe 5 loans without fault in the last year, tried for a loan to fix my car (my only transport to and from work) and told because my acc overdraws in the morning and my pay goes through in the arvo that I'm in debt! What a joke! Will never be taking another loan out with you idiots again!

Comments
Cash Train Official

I'm really sorry to hear of your negative experience. I would love the chance to investigate your account personally. If you would be happy for me to, please email me at reviews@cashtrain.com.au wi... read more »

As advertised

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2017

I was a little wary about how fast the turnaround on this would be, but I applied the night before, received my email sometime in the morning saying they had approved it, and cash was in by close of business.

Obviously your experience may vary - however relying on this as a on the day solution is a bit risky, and your best bet is to expect 2-3 business days if all goes well.

Just wanted to provide another positive experience review.

Thanks Cash Train - you got me out of a bit of a pickle today!!

Comments
Cash Train Official

Thanks so much Eric, we really appreciate your feedback. Unfortunately, once the funds have been disbursed from our end, it really depends on which bank you are with on how long the funds take to c... read more »

These other comments are mental.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2017

Poor response time in every platform.
Passive aggressive online chat help desk.
There's nothing "FAST" about getting your loan funds either.
When you ask you get a different answer from all the customer service staff. All 1 of them. I assume that's how many because of how long it takes for anyone to answer your call.

To sum up my review,
When is the last time you had fun on a TRAIN....?
Exactly.

A friend in need!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

As the title states 'A friend in need' easy to apply and be accepted for a reasonale loan without the hassles

Great service, willing to help

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

Found cash train to be fast and easy, with customer service who were willing to help throughout every process. Do recommend if you need help fast

It was easy every time I needed money.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

Was easy on application.on one occasion you guys even helped me ln by easing payment arrangements.thanks.hope you would keep the good work.

May 27th 2017 Update: It was easy every time I needed money.

Was very helpful everytime I applied.on One of my loan payment arrangements were even made easier according to my financial situation.thanks and keep up the good work.

Great service had the money the same day

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2017

Cash Train were great helped me to pay some bills highly recommend them for a loan fast turn around and money was in my account the same day.

Comments
Cash Train Official

We love to hear our service has helped. Thank you for leaving your feedback Mick.

Fantastic short term option when you really need it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2017

Great short term option when you require extra cash unexpectedly. Really easy to apply, fast response and money deposit usually within a day or so!

Comments
Cash Train Official

That's great to hear Becky! Thank you for leaving your feedback.

Thanks Cash Train

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2017

You are always there to help, whenever i have needed it, and i am so grateful for the assistance, and will use again i am sure.

Comments
Cash Train Official

That is great to hear Razza! Thank you for leaving your feedback.

melbourne

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

First and last time i will use this company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

Was happy to wait the 2 days for the funds (slowest out of all lendors) did my application got approved received an email saying funds transferred only to find out 2 days later they stuffed up and funds still have not been sent. Took a day off work to attend an appointment but could not attend because funds not transferred so not only did i miss my appointment i lose out on overtime. So i email them this morning they did not care and told me could still take another 2 days and when i advised that was poor service after already receiving an email saying funds sent they just ignored me... There are better and faster payday lenders out there trust me.

Gippsland Victoria

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

money train or similar organisations

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

I think by using money train or similar organisations you have to be more informed lets face it the interest that is charged is so over the top just do your research on these money lenders and its all over the internet its not hard to find all info about them before you make the mistake and then have a wing and wine about it they only have your self to look at as i have said just do the research its all about doing your home work that is all just be informative
god bless

Time consuming

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2017

I needed the money on the day i applied for the loan at 10 am and didn't get a reply till 6 pm that's 8 hours till i got a response. Once i received the email of the good news they told me i would get the money within 2 business days and if that wasn't enough because it was a Friday i had to wait till Monday fast cash!!!

1 of 25 pages