Excellent products!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Purchased an iPhone 6 for an extremely good price. Product was exactly as described with some very subtle cosmetic damage, but in excellent working order. Highly recommend!

Excellent service, refurb was immaculate!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

Certified Tech Direct are an exceptional, online refurbished phone store. They're service, pricing and response time is second to none. I ordered an iPhone 6 that was classified as "excellent condition" and when I received it in the mail (2 days after ordering it), I couldn't tell the difference between the refurbished phone and a new one. Fantastic service, and well treated and packaged product. Don't hesitate to buy phones from these guys!

cavaso4

Top product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

Purchased a refurbished iPhone 6 64GB, product is basically in new condition. Extremely happy with product as it is basically a new phone with a second hand price tag.

Devansthedude

Awesome , perfect can't believe it was less than one day delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

Super speedy delivery , with constant notification telling you when your order will arrive . I bought my item 230 pm and it arrived the next day by 10 am that's less than a day delivery . Was in amazing condition, working perfectly , ( I'm actually using it as we speak ) very happy with my purchase and the seller

Iphone SE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

Purchased an Iphone SE from Ebay store Certified Tech Direct and prices where very competitive and the phone was delivered overnight. The packaging was good and the item arrived in perfect condition.
michaell6260

Apple iPhone - Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

I was a bit hesitant buying a preowned phone online but I saw CTD on eBay and they looked reputable and had great prices so thought I'd give them a try.The item description and grading on the website was quite accurate with the item I received,
it was really fast delivery and good packaging, and they gave a 6 month warranty for added peace of mind - one happy customer!
davidash52

Verified Purchase

Great service = very happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

The price was competitive but the service and level of communication really made it a great deal. At all stages I was informed by email of what to expect and even though I live out of the metropolitan area it was delivered in 2 business days. The phone is in very good condition as described and was very professionally packed and presented. I will definitely recommend to family and friends, Thank you!

Phone´s condition is really good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

Phone´s condition is really good and its description as well. It has some monimal scratches, but there are so little thata barely you can see them. All phone´s features works perfectly and I can say properly that I have a good phone for a reasonable price. I am really happy with the purchase :)

Melbourne

Private message

All good, thanks.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

I buy Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus G928i 64GB *Refurbished *6 MONTH WARRANTY, the phone comes as used condition, no problem and all is good, my ebay id: hildaji80.

Excellent customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

I have found Certified Tech Direct an absolute pleasure to deal with. On my first purchase, I accidentally purchased the wrong model of phone; they accepted the return and refunded me promptly. Their prices are excellent and they respond quickly to questions/concerns. Not to mention an awesome range of phones. Oh, and they deliver things promptly.

Fast Delivery, Great Product, Great Price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

They had the best price I could find anywhere, the order was sent on the same day and arrived in the morning the next day, I was very satisfied, packaging had reminder to check the product within 24 hours for delivery damage so claims can be made, the product was in impeccable condition so didn't need to do anything. johdavidhuang

Verified Purchase

Wow - iPhone 5 condition was better than i imagined !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

Perfect all round for iPhone 5 price, condition and excellent service, item arrived in 24 hours. Would recommend this seller to everyone. iPhone was a present for teenage son.
Thanks very much