Filter By:

Verified Purchase Office Location: WA, Malaga

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2017

Best guys we ever had , great care taken, nothing too hard, went beyond the call of duty, Carefully explained everything and move done with extreme care. I can't say enough good things, I ha e have had to move house a number of times , never before received such excellent service. Whatever you are paying these guys you need to double, no way you want to lose them!!

Perfect!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

We moved hospital furniture from a warehouse in Minchinbury to another warehouse in Milperra.
All went on time. The boys easy going, professional & efficient.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

House arrived exactly on time very careful and polite. We were weary happy and will use you again. Thank you

Verified Purchase Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

The movers were so careful with our belongings

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2017

We moved out of our two bedroom apartment. Vinny and Ali both so professional. They were careful with our belongings. They looked after every aspect of the move. I'll be recommending them to my friends.

Fast & Friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2017

3 Bedroom move within Manly. Great team, lovely, friendly, efficient guys. Did a wonderful job and were very careful & respectful of our stuff. Arrived on time & worked hard. Can highly recommend using City Move!

Verified Purchase Office Location: VIC, St Kilda (Barkly St)

Great guys and very obliging.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2017

Move was a 3 bedroom townhouse. Lot of expensive furniture. The boys took great care overall. Only one thing to remember, when putting the washing machine and dryer in need to switch them on!!!!

Verified Purchase Office Location: VIC, Brunswick

They have always been so helpful and good to me.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2017

I just had an apartment to move but 2x locations for pick up (as some things in storage).
This is the 2nd time I have had Vinnie and Victor move me and they have always taken care with my things and they make it fun too.
(I enjoy riding in the truck with them to the location).

Verified Purchase Office Location: QLD, Hamilton

Quick smooth and professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2017

3 bedrooms apartment move from the second floor to a low set house.
The apartment entry and egress is particularly difficult
The guys made quick work of it and took great care of our belonging

Verified Purchase Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

On time and quick movers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

Small one bedroom apartment moved within suburb. Quick and professional job. Arrived right on time too. Very happy with the service and price.

Verified Purchase Office Location: NSW, Sydney

The smoothest and best move ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2017

I recently moved from a 3 bedroom house that I have been residing in for over four years and had collected lots of stuff. The entire experience from booking and moving was a smooth and seamless experience. All our items were cared for and moved without damage and fuss. A very rare thing in this industry. I could not recommend this company enough. Thank you and well done!

Verified Purchase Office Location: NSW, Sydney

Moved me twice, will use them again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2017

We have moved twice, once on the wettest day Sydney has had in 20 years with no complaints from the team at all. in fact it they still did it quicker than what the estimated time. THANKS CM

Verified Purchase Office Location: NSW, Marrickville

Fast & Trustworthy - B2B moves - Highly Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2017

Our fit out & property services company use Citymove at least once per month to relocate our clients from one office to another. Our clients are always happy with their moving experience. Citymove call center staff are incredibly professional - Ariana is just fantastic! Citymove always go above and beyond - clean, reliable, knowledgeable and they can pack and store goods also. It is the moving company we can trust with our clients and customers.
Marta - RPS Project Services www.rpsproject.com.au

1 of 24 pages

I have recently requested a quote for a move from Vic to qld, however after reading these reviews, I am quite hesitant now. There is no way i will allow movers to take photos of my house or items and other issues stated, it is giving me insight and rethinking the decision to use the company. Are there any assurances that photos wont be taken and staff will work professionally and on time?

Katie asked on Mar 02, 2017

Hi I would like a quote how do I go about requesting one?

Bokkie asked on Jan 03, 2016

Answer this

Hi Michelle, we would love to help you. Please send an email to enquiries@citymove.com.au with the details of your move and include your phone number and someone will call you tomorrow morning with a quote. Alternatively call 1300 729994 after 8:30am AEST. Thanks James

Hello I have sent several emails to citymove regarding a move on the 12/06/13. I have also left a detailed account of the events and incorrect noting of the insurance that I did purchase and all the items that were damaged in the move. I have yet to hear back. The customer solutions reply states a response within 2 business days. Please advise of when I can expect to hear back? Thanks M.Swiggs

Swiggs asked on Jul 22, 2013

Answer this

Hi M.Swiggs, Thankyou for your enquiry. Sincere apologies we did not reply to your admin emails within the promised time frame, although I'm glad I managed to have a chat with you yesterday, I have sent through the claim forms to your email. Please call the office as soon as possible if these have not been received. I look forward to resolving your claim these are complete.

Kind Regards, Customer Solutions.

And how many times do you have to ring me, before you accept and understand I don't want to use your service?