Filter By:

Verified Purchase Office Location: QLD, Chermside

Citymove Removals Highly Recommendef

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2016

I just had one item of furniture to move from Vic to Qld. Citymove was very reasonably priced compared to other quotes I obtained. Good communication, professional, and picked up and delivered on time. Highly recommended.

Friendly and fast movers

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2016

This is the second time I have used Citymove in the past 6 months. On both occasions, I found the removalists to be friendly and easy-going. I had some very heavy furniture that needed to be carried up a steep staircase (40 steps!) and a giant prickly cactus that was annoying to move, to say the least. My removalists had a great attitude and nothing seemed too difficult for them. Efficient service - I'd recommend Citymove.

Verified Purchase Office Location: NSW, Marrickville

Perfect service, 100% recommend!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2016

My move was from a tiny studio to storage, from the beginning to the end, the team was efficient, friendly, punctual and had a sense of humour, I am very impressed and would use them again in a heartbeat. I was utterly delighted, not one complaint whatsoever.

Second time using Citymove - great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2016

We moved a 2 bedroom apartment within Sydney (~14kms). The movers showed up on time and were courteous, hard working and attentive to detail. They took great care to protect some of our more delicate furniture and securely pack it in the truck.

Verified Purchase Office Location: NSW, Sydney

A professional and personal approach.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2016

We were thrilled with the experience we had of using city move. From the pre move booking process to the moment our final belongings were j packed in our new home, we found the approach to be professional and calming. Such days are often so stressful but the guys we had moving us were incredibly warm and caring and seemed to anticipate everything we needed.

• 1 comment
Private message

Service were excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2016

Service from the operator, to Interstate Sales Staff, to the Sales Manager to the Removalist were all excellent. I did not have to worry about the removalist at all when they arrived. Just showed them the items and they were on it. Back at the office, I spoke with Gerald and Laura and they both have very high levels of customer services, understands the needs of the client and was able to commit and delivery all the needs. I will be using them again in 2 weeks time and would definitely recommend Citymove to others.

Quick, Reliable and Stress Free

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2016

Although not a large size in furniture moving. Weather was horrible, however the most reliable service yet. Came on time, and even reached the destination of new home quicker than I thought.
Daniel + Leo = They definitely should be recommended :) A very dependable service even from a 1-2 Day Request. Will use again for sure.

A great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2016

Viny and Mario made moving easy. They were efficient, flexible and most impressive very courteous. I hadn't moved before and many had warned that it is a difficult experience but these guys made it easy. A million thanks!

Job well done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2016

I have used this company for a local and interstate move and would highly recommend them.
On time, took great care with my furniture, very friendly, smart and extremely professional.

Get City Movers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2016

Vinnie and Mario were great! Fast! and the knew what they were doing. The truck arrived on time and they aced both of the drop off's. Thanks again!

Careful, friendly and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2016

1 bedroom house with lots of large plants. Daniel and his helper were excellent.
Very careful with our wood floors and newly painted walls.
Short distance move that was timely.

Professional Services

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 02, 2016

Very pleased with the team at citymove. Fantastic service. Thanks to Daniel & Leonardo very professional and hard workers.
This was the second time we have used Citymove and both time we have been very satisfied with Citymove.
Would highly recommend to family and friends to use citymove services.

3 of 24 pages

I have recently requested a quote for a move from Vic to qld, however after reading these reviews, I am quite hesitant now. There is no way i will allow movers to take photos of my house or items and other issues stated, it is giving me insight and rethinking the decision to use the company. Are there any assurances that photos wont be taken and staff will work professionally and on time?

Katie asked on Mar 02, 2017

Hi I would like a quote how do I go about requesting one?

Bokkie asked on Jan 03, 2016

Answer this

Hi Michelle, we would love to help you. Please send an email to enquiries@citymove.com.au with the details of your move and include your phone number and someone will call you tomorrow morning with a quote. Alternatively call 1300 729994 after 8:30am AEST. Thanks James

Hello I have sent several emails to citymove regarding a move on the 12/06/13. I have also left a detailed account of the events and incorrect noting of the insurance that I did purchase and all the items that were damaged in the move. I have yet to hear back. The customer solutions reply states a response within 2 business days. Please advise of when I can expect to hear back? Thanks M.Swiggs

Swiggs asked on Jul 22, 2013

Answer this

Hi M.Swiggs, Thankyou for your enquiry. Sincere apologies we did not reply to your admin emails within the promised time frame, although I'm glad I managed to have a chat with you yesterday, I have sent through the claim forms to your email. Please call the office as soon as possible if these have not been received. I look forward to resolving your claim these are complete.

Kind Regards, Customer Solutions.

And how many times do you have to ring me, before you accept and understand I don't want to use your service?