Filter By:

Easiest move !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2015

I was so impressed by the service - Ivan and Vinicius arrived on time and were friendly, helpful and efficient. My move ran so smoothly, I wouldn't hesitate to use them again ! They were happy to help reassemble furniture and did an excellent job. I really appreciated that they kept me informed throughout the process - for example, texting beforehand to let me know their exact arrival time and advising costing for additional items. Thank you both!

Hobart, Tasmania

Verified Purchase Office Location: NSW, Marrickville

Amazing service, excellent timing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2015

I was moving belongings from Melbourne to the ACT. The customer service was fantastic, and flexible when my building manager would not allow me to book elevators on the day I originally wanted.
Everything was spot on time, and flexibly arranged with me.
One of those "too good to be true" experiences, which squeeked into the "but it was" basket.

Best move ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2015

Gilmar and Fellipe showed up promptly 10 minutes early and were polite and courteous from the get go. This was the most pain-free and unstressed move I have ever done. No breakages. No time wasting. Absolute professionals, and I will not be using anyone else again, thanks guys.

Amazing service!!! Fantastic Staff!!! The company to use when you are moving

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2015

I just wanted to say what a Fantastic experience it was using your services on Wednesday the 9th of September.

Sergio and Thiago were amazing and went above and beyond their job description!!

They were both courteous, polite and extremely helpful, nothing was too much trouble for them.

I will be recommending your Company to anyone looking to move, and especially Sergio and Thiago.

Thanks again for the Amazing Job.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2015

Just wanted to let you know that the two movers that I had were outstanding. They were friendly, extremely fast
and very professional. I will be recommending Citymove based off my experience with them. Please pass on my thanks to them.

Great Removalists

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2015

We had a 3 bedroom house with lots of big pieces of furniture to move. The guys worked really hard and were very efficient considering the difficult house we moved into. Phillipe was very professional and the guys took great care with our furniture. Thanks so much we would definitely use you again in the future!

Verified Purchase

The guys who did the moving were fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2015

We were very impressed with how professional and friendly the movers were. They made the whole moving process stress-free and were very personable! The movers started on time and were very efficient so it took less time than we expected! Would use again and will definitely recommend to others. Cheers!

Verified Purchase

Great service from Citymove.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2015

We used Citymove to move house today and can't recommend them highly enough. Gilmar and Phillipe were professional, very hard working and great to deal with. Five out of five for the guys' work. Will definitely be using Citymove again I the future!

Would move with Citymove again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2015

Fellipe and Caue of Citymove were friendly and efficient, they made sure all our belongings made it to and from in perfect condition.
We shifted from a cramped one bedroom to a two bedroom apartment about 50kms away starting on a second floor and finishing on another second floor and they made it look easy, I couldn't be happier with them!

10/10 I'll be moving with them again!

Verified Purchase Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

Great moving experience last week

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2015

These guys were fantastic. Came in with very short notice to pack my things up on the Wednesday and move Friday morning. They were all done by lunch including dropping a few things on the way to another address and moved other furniture around at new address. All fragile items bubble wrapped then blankets then shrink wrapped.
Still not sure how they did it so quick. Would have taken me a week to do what they did in 6 hours.
Gary F

Verified Purchase Office Location: NSW, Sydney

Excellent Service. Will Use Every Time!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2015

I moved house from Randwick to Waterloo on 14th August this year, and having never used a removalist before I can honestly say I won't be moving without CityMove again! They turned up on time, had everything into the van really quickly, were so lovely to deal with (honestly fantastic customer service!) and dispite being slightly concerned if anything may get damaged in the van I had no issues what so ever. The usually massive job of moving house was done without any fuss within a couple of hours.

I was actually a little delaying in getting a
few things organised that day and needed to get an spanner on the way home to finish taking my bed down but the tool I picked up didn't work. I'm not great at DIY, and wasn't sure what I needed so the lead removalist Cleber even came to Bunnings with me, helped me with what I needed and was kind enough to take the bed down within a couple of minutes. He was really great to deal with, was so helpful and really went over and beyond to help me out when I was stressing about getting my bed down.

I've heard before that removalists can take ages to get the job done and end up costing a fortune but this simply wasn't the case with CityMove. They had everything packed in the van (including coming to bunnings and taking my bed down), got me to Waterloo and had all my things in the new place within 2 hours almost exactly.
There is no way that I could have moved all the stuff I had, within that space of time, and with that much ease without having CityMove, Cleber and his colleague, there to help me do this.
I had really heavy furniture and 3 or 4 (I can't even remember now) flights of stairs to get up and down. Asking friends to help move is always a massive inconvenience for them, and then trying to get hold of a van to move things is a nightmare. For anyone who wants to move I would highly recommend speaking to CityMove first, it was a really great price - less than half of what I thought it might be - and was so easy to book and I had nothing to worry about. It made the whole moving process so much easier.

In addition to all of this, they are also running a promotion at the moment on 2DayFM, and I was able to pick up boxes to use free of charge which was another massive help and saved time and money having to go any buy new ones to use. I can just drop them back when I'm done with them so I don't have to worry about shifting all the cardboard after either.
A massive thanks to Cleber, his colleague and to CityMove for the fantastic service, I will be recommending you to all my friends and family and will not be moving without you again.

5 of 24 pages

I have recently requested a quote for a move from Vic to qld, however after reading these reviews, I am quite hesitant now. There is no way i will allow movers to take photos of my house or items and other issues stated, it is giving me insight and rethinking the decision to use the company. Are there any assurances that photos wont be taken and staff will work professionally and on time?

Katie asked on Mar 02, 2017

Hi I would like a quote how do I go about requesting one?

Bokkie asked on Jan 03, 2016

Answer this

Hi Michelle, we would love to help you. Please send an email to enquiries@citymove.com.au with the details of your move and include your phone number and someone will call you tomorrow morning with a quote. Alternatively call 1300 729994 after 8:30am AEST. Thanks James

Hello I have sent several emails to citymove regarding a move on the 12/06/13. I have also left a detailed account of the events and incorrect noting of the insurance that I did purchase and all the items that were damaged in the move. I have yet to hear back. The customer solutions reply states a response within 2 business days. Please advise of when I can expect to hear back? Thanks M.Swiggs

Swiggs asked on Jul 22, 2013

Answer this

Hi M.Swiggs, Thankyou for your enquiry. Sincere apologies we did not reply to your admin emails within the promised time frame, although I'm glad I managed to have a chat with you yesterday, I have sent through the claim forms to your email. Please call the office as soon as possible if these have not been received. I look forward to resolving your claim these are complete.

Kind Regards, Customer Solutions.

And how many times do you have to ring me, before you accept and understand I don't want to use your service?