Excellent Product and Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2017

We have completed a granny flat and workshop (combined) project and have been delighted with the design, finish and service from Classic Patios. Owner Paul drew up a higher than expected level of design and Derek, project manager, ran a tight and professional job to complete it on time. We are thrilled with the result and highly recommend this company.

Classic Patio - Outstanding!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 29, 2017

We asked Classic Patio to build a new patio at the back of our home. Steve the salesman, Tania in the office, and Trevor the installer all excelled in their attitude, communication of the process, service, and the final cleanup at the end of the job. We are also extremely impressed with the product quality, and the roof is insulated! The price was very reasonable too. Classic Patio have our vote, we would recommend them to anyone looking at building a new patio. Thank you.

Outstanding Insulated Patio

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2017

Great service , excellent installer Matt . Such an easy , hassle free process from start to finish. Thank you.

Verified Purchase

Fantasic and Creative Patios

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2016

My wife and I wanted our old patio taken down and Classic Insulated gable patio replacing old unit. From go....getting Council approval, removing old unit and refuse, great tradie doing installation of new patio to cleanup after plus being kept fully informed all along the way made us rest easy. This company has a Great reputation and if they continue along this line will leave other builders by the wayside. In particular loved the extruded aluminium gutter system with built in electric cable access. Would recommend Classic to my mother in law ! !

A home for our Daughter and Grandson - It is perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2016

We needed accommodation for our daughter and grand son and the two bedroom Classic Granny Flat ticked all the boxes. As we were a returning customer have already purchased a Chalet room package we had every confidence in getting a great finished product. The team of tradies were incredible. The finished product was better than the display unit with improved lighting bathroom fittings etc. Thanks Classic.

Excellent job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2016

The team at Classic Granny Flats were absolutely amazing right from the very first time we went over to their showroom at Joondalup to chat with Paul - who opened the showroom on a Saturday only to meet with us and show us around - to the final handover of the keys to our granny flat, the experience was flawless. Their workers were polite, respectful and accomodating at all times. Fantastic workmanship and always cleaned up after they'd finish.
The end product is beyond amazing and we look forward to spending many warm, cozy and comfortable days in our brand spanking new granny flat.
A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL THE TEAM AT CLASSIC.

that was easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2016

everything on time as promised can't fault the workmanship even my brother ex trady could not find any faults. all mess cleaned up afterwards very professional would highly recommend to anyone after a new patio.
Kevin Mindarie

Perfect job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2016

I just had a huge outdoor insulated patio installed by Classic Granny Flats. The service and quality of workmanship was 10/10. Customer service was excellent, and Matt who installed it singlehandedly was incredible! I recently had an addition to my home completed by a competitor Granny flat company, and I wish now that I had gone through Classic Granny Flats. :(
But I know who I'll be referring in future!

Excellent product, sales and installation service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2016

We have just had a room addition and patio installed by Classic. The whole process from sales to final completion has exceeded our expectations. All the Classic Staff are professional, have extremely high standards of workmanship and are absolutely reliable. They have gone above and beyond to assist us and meet our specific requirements. Their product is far superior to many others on the market. Our special thanks goes to Steve, Robin, George and Ron and the others who were involved. We are extremely happy with the end result and would highly recommend Classic Patios and Pools.

Exactly what I wanted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2016

I have just had a patio completed by Classic and am really pleased with the result.
Council approval was not straight forward and an alteration to the code form had to be submitted but it was not too much trouble for Ron the salesman who was always very helpful. The removal of my old pergola and installation of new patio by Steve was efficient and all rubbish removed immediately on completion. It was a stress free and completely painless procedure. Thank you all staff at Classic Patios.

New outdoor lifestyle.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2016

Bring on Summer! We chose Classic Patios because of the products they offered and we are very glad we did. The process from start to finish was straightforward which made everything enjoyable for us. The sales/design staff were very helpful and the construction went smoothly, nothing was too much trouble to have the finished product looking and functioning at it's best. I happily recommend Classic to build a patio for you.

Way above expectations

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2016

Can not thank Classic Patios enough for the way in which they carried out the installation of our new patio. Although it was a challenging design, from the moment the contract was signed and Council approval received we were kept informed every step of the way right up until the last piece of rubbish was removed.
Friends & neighbors have now all visited commenting on the short time in which Robin the installation guy finished the job & the exceptional standard & quality of his workmanship. Thank you all.

1 of 12 pages