Caloundra

• 1 answer

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Jun 2016

very happy with the build

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Excellent and trustworthy sales person at beginning with no pressure applied. Very happy with the build and quality of the finished product. Although build was slow, due to the terrible weather conditions during the early to mid 2016, we had continue contact with the Project Manager who kept us up to date on progress etc. A little frustrated with the number of different contacts (7) at head office pre-build but once building commenced we dealt only with the Project manager. Colour selection etc was a breeze and very professionally organised. 12mth maintenance - cant fault. did much more then what we expected.

Kempsey

• 1 comment

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Dec 2016

rough builders,bad quality workmanship,no proper supervision.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

For starters I am in the building game,have been for 35 plus years.Some of the quality of our house was ok and a lot of it was bad,very rough using some rough bodgey tradesman.There is no proper quality supervision of their tradesman otherewise it would be a better quality finish and overall job.I have had to go around picking most of the falts when it should have been done by the builders. Buyer beware with these guys.
Windows with large gaps outside,not weather proof.Very rough paint job,lots of walls not even sanded at all ,rough edging pl
us marks on lots of walls that I have had to patch and re paint.You can see through the paint to the undercoat on some walls which means only one coat was put on instead of the specified two coats.Lots of tile edges not siliconed properly. Parts of kitchen splashback plus underside of benchtops not siliconed at all .Bath was put in out of square and not sealed, siliconed on back side so water can run in underneath. Paint marks on some of the carpet. Joints in our kitchen benchtops are cracked already.One of our walls has a crack forming in it already.
I also have walls out of square and out of plumb by a mile plus edging around robes way out of level and bowed. One linnen cupboard in the hallway is at leats 20mm out of plumb.Concrete that was specified to be brushed finish was just crap.Alot of their tradies need to go back to square one and re do their qualifications again.These are just some of the things I am noticing as I live in this so called dream house longer.

My advise would be find another builder, don't risk it with Coral Homes. They are way to rough.

Comments
Coral Homes Official

Hi Col. We are sorry to hear about your experience and would like the opportunity to investigate your job further. Can you please email us at customercare@coralhomes.com.au with the details of your... read more »

Thanks for the response.I have already sent the information you have asked for to customer care and look forward to hearing from you and have someone take a look and sort out the problems I have mentioned.

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: May 2017

Amazing customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

Coral Homes have exceeded our expectations. They built us a quality home in an amazing time frame, absolutely no hiccups along the way and followed through with al of their promises. We are extremely happy and will build with Coral homes again no doubt.We wouldnt hesitate in recommending Coral to any of our friends or family. Customer service was on point. We have built with different builders in the past and had no where near the level of satisfaction at handover

Lovely House

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

Although the pre-build was stressful and long winded, we finally had our plans and estimates and signed up, with construction starting just before Christmas 2016.
Our building supervisor, Justin, was informative, updated us every week, accepted any suggestions we made, and bent over backwards to ensure we were happy with our house.
We finally moved in in April 2017, and are extremely happy with the results - many thanks to the Coral team!!!

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Feb 2016

First Time Home Owners

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

Coral Homes was a wonderful company to build with, Patrick there sales consultant has A+ customer service skills and is one of the main reasons we decided to build with Coral. We were really struggling to decide between Metricon and Coral Homes, but the difference between the customer service is what won us over.

Being first home owners everything seemed a little scary and overwhelming until we met the rest of the team. Coral Homes made everything seem easy everyyone we came in contact with was super approachable and didnt mind answering th
ousands of questions, sometimes the same question 3 or 4 times they still answered as if it was the first time we had asked.

Our Construction Manager Michael did a fantastic job he always kept us up to date with when things were occuring as he new we were eager to come out and check out every minor detail. His communication skills were wonderful, and his ability to quickly solve the minor errors to finishing touches was impeccable.

If you are looking to build a new house i strongly suggest before making your decision that you pop into your nearest Coral Homes Display Home and have a chat with their very friendly staff.

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Dec 2017

The best pre-building service!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2017

Marty from Coral Homes has been an outstanding help for my husband and I. Throughout the most stressful time of our build we have been guided and supported by Marty and his help, wisdom and fight to ensure we got the best deal at the best prices. Coral homes has shown us amazing service as we begin our path to build a brand new first home. Thank you Coral Homes! Thank you Marty! We look forward to the build and the processes ahead as the hardest part is almost behind us.

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Apr 2017

Very happy. Great house and easy process.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

We took ownership of a Coral Marcoola around a month ago and are exceptional pleased with the home. The end product is frankly excellent and we have struggled to find fault. To give context to this, I am a little ocd about attention to detail and as such this speaks volumes for the house.

The build process was relative seamless. There was the occasional hiccup but these were all rectified with minimal issue. Our supervisor, Simon Mahony, helped throughout and clearly has exacting high standards which assisted with the quality of the finish.
The contractors who worked on the house were all committed to a high standard and it really shows.

My only criticism of the whole exercise related to the pre-contract process which lacked a little detail and caused some early confusion. It didn't impact on the final house but took up a little more time than it should have done.

I would have no hesitation in recommending Coral and in particular this design of house to anyone.

• 1 answer

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Mar 2017

BEST DECISION I MADE WAS CHOOSING CORAL

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2017

Hey team

I just want to thankyou guys for a beautiful home and incredibly smooth, well supported process.

Two people were instrumental In creating this outcome.

Tim Bradfield.
Your sales rep, he supported me right through my quote and uncommitted stage to after I had signed, paid deposits and moved to your customer support team.

I Cant stress enough the impact hes availability and willingness to support through issues after the fact had on my stress levels.

Absolutely incredible and a testiment to your company.

Wayne Sulli
van
Our site supervisor, this man is good at his job. When i would visit the site I could see how he ensured quality from his trades and created site presence and accountability when he was not there.

There were truly a million and one things that could have gone wrong during the course of our build and being in a new
development I have had some exposure to the operating practices of other builders and unsatisfactory outcomes experienced by my neighbours.

It is primarily through people like this an outstanding product, service and customer experience is achieved.

This is where builders seperate themselves and this is where you guys have outstood your competitors.

You have great people representing your company and I can not recommend Coral Homes highly enough.

Thankyou.

Kindest regards
Fayad Matthew Sefian

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Feb 2018

First Home Buyers Dream builder in NSW

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2017

My Wife and i spend approx 6 months looking of our first home in the Sydney market.. We did not think we could afford to Build new.. however the stars aligned and we got an awesome Block within a Stocklands Development. So we started tire kicking the show homes within the estate. We came across the Coral Noosa 25. Both the wife and i loved the design and even more impressed on the price.. so started talking to a sales rep and could not have been more impressed with her helpfulness cheerfulness and sense of humor when it came to our lack of know ledge in the building game. She made the whole process less confusing and eased out fears. Unfortunately due to the block size we could not fit the Noosa on to our lot. However our Coral homes rep was very quick to have a range of alternates that would suit and based on all our discussions leading up to this news, We decided to go with the newly released Alto 25. Thru out the planning process, the sale rep was Fantastic. I even introduced a friend to Coral as they had a special build the wanted to undertake on their own land. Most other Builders did not want to touch his job but Coral jumped in and worked hard to try and win him over.. as it turned out council killed his plans. However we also came away very impressed with Coral homes. When it came time to do our selections, the 3rd party providers they had were fantastic and all spoke well of Coral homes. The wife and I did not make major changes to the plans or build which helped over all in getting this happening a bit quicker. Once our plans had been submitted to council we were assigned a Customer Service agent, Every 2 weeks we got an e-mail letting us know what has happened or a quick email to say nothing had changed. So we're fully informed at all times.

We are now on the Build stage and have just meet with our supervisor. I am excited to see how Coral present themselves thru this section of our project.

I have already recommended Coral to a number of people looking to build and I will continue to do so.. Corals customer service has stood well above the other builders we approached and to me that shows the staff believe in the product they sell and stand by it.

If i was to build again i would not hesitate to approach Coral homes and use their services again.

Excellent experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2017

I just wanted to leave a positive review here. I know when we decided on building with Coral Homes I did a google and trawlled through the reviews. I did find a lot of negative and I was praying that all went smoothly for us.

It was our first home so we had no idea how it would all pan out.

We built in Burpengary East a suburb north of Brisbane city.

From start to finish we had a wonderful experience. Our journey started with Tayla in the Sales Office, She was so friendly, super informative and really good at getting back to us on any
questions we had, via text,email even FaceTime (we moved interstate and at the start of the process were still living in Syd)

Our customer service officer was then Georgia who was also fantastic great with communication and answered all of our questions and kept us informed through the whole process.

Then we were handed over to our Site Supervisor Justin who again was fantastic! He kept us informed the whole way through (a phone call each week with an update) he was on top of everything and very well organised. Our home was built in just 11 weeks and we love it! We have been in just over 4 weeks now and can't fault a thing about Coral and the build process!

Everyone's experience is different but I can certainly say we would highly recommend building your home with Coral we couldn't be happier!

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Sep 2017

Five star experience so far

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2017

Building in Gold Coast. From the very beginning till now I haven't had any issues at all. Everything happening pretty quick. Sales consultant to customer service everyone had the time and patience to understand my need. Land purchased at the end of January, plan approved in the middle of April and work started just one week after. In two weeks foundation is done......So far, Coral homes has performed lot better than I expected. I am very optimistic that build quality will be superb as well. Only downside Clipsal (electrical )was very expensive, online consultation was not satisfactory and long waiting period on face to face consultation. Would highly recommend Coral Homes to others........

1 of 7 pages