Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Excellent service and amazing quality items. Items arrived quickly without any issues. Will be buying again and will recommend to friends/family

Easy and great customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

I ordered sheets for my daughter and realised I ordered single sheets instead of king single sheets for her bed. Cottonbox was very helpful and assisted me to change the order to the right size prior to sheets being mailed to me. My daughter loves the sheets and they are great quality.

Happy and good range

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

Cottonbox had a great range of quilt cover designs and were reasonably priced.
I purchased two covers and my child loved them; one of them glows in the dark.
Very happy with my purchase and my order arrived within 5 days. I would use them again in future.

WOULD NEVER BUY FROM COTTONBOX AGAIN

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

I ordered a bath robe for my daughter for her first mothers day which did not arrive. I ordered 10 days prior to mothers day and two weeks after the day she still had not received the robe. I emailed cotton box to let them know and they were full of excuses. My daughter lives in Melbourne and cottonbox store is two suburbs from her house but it took nearly 4 weeks to reach her. I receive AMAZON orders with in a few days and other shoponline from Europe within a week.
DONT SHOP WITH COTTONBOX is the best tip I can give you and there is no need to now Amazon is available in AUSTRALIA. Cotton box also charged me for postage for two suburbs away.

Easy and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

My order for Sonar Outlast Thermal Balancing bedding products by Bambury was easy with Cottonbox and arrived in good order. These products give me a much more even sleep after much trial and error. It's great to be able to sleep comfortably again.

Very Happy!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

I found the item I loved for the cheapest price with Cotton Box and it took about 2 weeks to arrive. Very happy and no problems. I will order the matching European pillowcases from them too when they are back in stock!

Just what I wanted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Love the gorgeous cushion I bought from Cotton Box. Shopped around and their's was the best price I saw. Prompt delivery too.

Great variety

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

Whilst there was so much to choose from on your website and the products I ordered are great I was disappointed with the packaging directly around around the products. It was pretty tacky. It would appear something had been taped to the plastic prior to it being sent to me and had left a very sticky grimey stain to remove from each package. As these were for a gift I was disappointed. However the products were perfect!

great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

Alex perry linen arrived in a timely manner, just as the picture, packaged very professionally
looking now for my next order

love my new quilt cover

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

all good, arrived in the time they estimated, exactly what wanted, great color, good sale prize, have seen it elsewhere more expensive, very happy

Speedy Delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

I love my new cushions and they look exactly as they did in the photos.
Would definitely purchase from Cotton Box again, great service.

Great store and product range!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

Quality product, great pricing with speedy delivery...what more do you want? I have purchased from Cottonbox twice and both times have been completely satisfied.

1 of 19 pages

Does anyone have a contact number for Cottonbox? I too haven't received my order and can't find a number anywhere!!!

Alex asked on Jun 28, 2016

Answer this

Hi Alex
I couldn't find a number either. I had to email them.

Hi! I have just managed to find a number, it is definitely correct because it goes to there voicemail for everyone who doesn't have it, it is:

03 9702 1889

How was the quality of the products you ordered? I'm looking at nursery sets and want to know if I shouldn't buy from CottonBox.

Luc331 asked on Aug 19, 2012

Answer this

I am very happy with the quality of their products and never had any problem with the service. Just reciev my order yesterday, 16/1/13, I ordered Logan & Mayson and Designers Choice, 250 thread count sheet set, they are very nice.
Hope this helps