Filter By:
Your filtered result has an average rating of 4 stars from 1549 reviews.

Insurance claim made

I put claim in online for an outward interstate flight on the 22/5/17 and claim was received, appro

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

I was extremely satisfied. Admittedly, I had all substantiating paperwork but no problem. Easy to fill out online and good value. No fuss quick response. well done would use again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

Thank you for approving my claim. I am usually a very healthy person, don't smoke, but was struck with extreme abdominal pain. I held off getting treatment, but it got to a point that I was getting worse and needed to see a doctor on the cruise ship. After 2 days of treatment, I was right as rain, but the bill was nearly $1000.

Comments
Cover-More Official

Hi Julie, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We're sorry to hear you felt unwell on your cruise but we're happy you weren't left out of pocket as we were able to cover your med... read more »

Not happy! Recalcitrant Travel Insurance company

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2017

You plan the trip of a lifetime but disaster strikes and you can't go!
No worries, you think, we have travel insurance.
Major surgery occurred just before the flight due date, with an extended recovery time expected.
More than three months later the claim is in dispute and now the Financial Ombudsman Services are on the case.
Who are they?
Answer: The group name and business names
Great Lakes Travel Insurance Australia
Medibank travel insurance
CoverMore travel insurance
Australia Post
YouGo travel insurance

Comments
Cover-More Official

Hi Linda, We're sorry to hear you feel this way and that you were unable to make your trip. As you mentioned your case is now with the Ombudsman, we will let it progress through there and will adhe... read more »

Insurance claim made

You could not ask for more!..

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2017

Policy was really good value as have been all previous policies. Customer support was excellent but what really stood out was the claims
settlement process. I mailed Claim Forms etc Express Post last Wednesday and the following morning received email acknowledging receipt of
same. Within 24 hours claim was finalised and paid to bank account. You can't ask for anything better than that!

Comments
Cover-More Official

Hi Peter, We really appreciate you writing a review for us. Thank you for sharing your experience, we're very happy to hear you found our customer service and claims process easy and efficient. We ... read more »

Excellent Service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

This was my first claim against travel insurance and it could not have been easier. My claims were easy to submit, and were dealt with very quickly and professionally. The end result was complete satisfaction with Covermore. I will certainly use them again if the need arises.

Comments
Cover-More Official

Hi there, Thank you for posting a review for us about your experience. It's great to hear you were happy with our claims process and we are thrilled you were satisfied with everything. We look forw... read more »

Tamworth NSW

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Insurance claim made

Not just talk, they back it up!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2017

Have traveled quite a bit but you never think you'll use the travel insurance. Well, Cyclone Debbie put paid to that. Cover-More assessed my claim for lost flights and found we were entitled to a refund. Just provided the details asked for and the claim was approved very quickly The policy was easy to set up and understand. We are going overseas again and once things are organised I'll be onto Cover-More to arrange our insurance again. No worries!

Comments
Cover-More Official

Hi Ray, Thank you so much for your review. We're sorry to hear Cyclone Debbie got in the way of your trip but we're happy you had a great claims experience with us. We look forward to covering your... read more »

Thanks Cover-More, could not ask for better customer service.

Hi Ray,
That's wonderful to hear, thanks for sharing.

Prompt Attention and Payout

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2017

Took out travel insurance never expecting to use it. Suddenly admitted to hospital the night before departure. Cover More handled our claim promptly even with all the public holidays over Easter the claim was settled within the advertised time frame. Thanks Cover-More.

Comments
Cover-More Official

Hi Mags,
It's great to hear you've had this experience with us. Thanks for writing a review and we're so glad we were able to settle your claim promptly. We look forward to covering you again next time.

Insurance claim made

Could not have asked for more

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2017

I'm glad We took the annual cover and will continue to take it. We hated having to cancel our plans but were delighted to recover the costs incurred. Well done, Covermore and thanks.

Comments
Cover-More Official

Hi Wal, Thanks for reviewing us! Sorry you had to cancel your plans but we're glad we were able to reimburse you for the costs so you weren't left out of pocket. We look forward to covering you aga... read more »

Prompt Payout

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2017

I was unable to go on my planned trip due to illness. Cover-More processed my claim promptly and exceeded my expectations. There was a pretty extensive claim form to complete, but nothing unreasonable.

Comments
Cover-More Official

Hi Jim,
Thanks for writing a review about your experience with us. We're happy to hear we were able to process your claim quickly and efficiently. We look forward to covering your trips in future.

Insurance claim made

Can't believe my claim was dealt with so quickly and easily

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2017

I purchased the policy for a trip to Europe and had to make a claim which was so easy. I was able to talk to real people who looked at my case objectively and helped me. I am now a Travel Agent and sell exclusively Covermore to my Clients because I know how easy it is.

Comments
Cover-More Official

Hi Jess,
We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us! It's great to hear that you feel this way and we look forward to covering you and your clients in future.

Very happy shareholder

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2017

Good value and easy to use policy. I was very pleased at the response time. As I spend a lot of time overseas I now feel secure I am adequately covered for any event. I may increase my shareholding. Thank you.

Comments
Cover-More Official

Hi Warren,
Thanks for the great review. We're thrilled to be able to provide you with travel insurance coverage so you can travel with peace of mind! We look forward to covering your future trips.

1 of 130 pages

If I have to fly home from a holiday because a direct relative has passed away, is this covered?

Denise asked on May 14, 2017

Hi Denise,
Depending on the selected policy and circumstances surrounding the death of a relative, we may be able to provide some coverage under the Additional Expenses benefit so you can fly home (limits may apply). However, general exclusions regarding claims that arise from existing medical conditions still apply. For further information, please read the PDS available from our website or feel free to give us a call on 1300 72 88 22.
Cover-More Travel Insurance

Hello We are planning a trip to Queensland where we will hire a bareboat charter. Please advise how Covermore covers this in event of them not being able to provide the charter because of weather conditions and/or boat unable to be chartered due to unforseen reasons? Also we will be staying prior and after charter in Airlie Beach and flights to and from Perth WA. How are these covered if the charter is unable or cannot fulfill the booking.

Kathy asked on May 03, 2017

Hi Kathy,
For policy specific questions about coverage, it'll be best to get in touch with us directly on 1300 72 88 22. In general though, we may be able to provide coverage for weather related claims depending on the circumstances. Just keep in mind that policy limits may apply and it's always a good idea to read the PDS.
Cover-More Travel Insurance

Hi my friend has unfortunately fallen sick and is unable to make her flight to the UK as planned and deemed unfit by a doctor with a certificate. Would you cover her costs on plane tickets?

Shell asked on Apr 30, 2017

Hi Shell,
For specific policy questions it'll be best to get in touch with us directly on 1300 72 88 22. Claims can be submitted via our website and they will then be assessed. Depending on the policy and specific reasons for cancellation, we may be able to provide cover for this event.

See all 191 questions about Cover-More