excellent and quick service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

Very good customers service and simple steps to follow. They've successfully removed my default from Vodafone who refused to removed it when I called them myself.

fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

The whole team was friendly and happy too help. Very efficient. Every question answered in 1 phone call. Super quick with my credit score. Thank you CRA.

Money chasing blackmailers

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

This company is 100% after your money. I contacted them to sort out my defaults and entered the agreement. NOTE: I had 3 defaults all of which were over 3 years old and had a status of paid! I then found out I could contact the companies (who listed my default) myself and arrange to have them removed (as they are paid defaults). I contacted credit repair within my cooling off period to advise and they told me that they've already started working on my file and I can cancel but I would need to pay $2500 on my $4500 total file cost for workings c ompleted and that amount was due and payable during my phone call. I explained to them that if i had that kind of money I wouldn't need to enter your agreement on a payment plan so then came the blackmail in that I cannot cancel without making the payment in full so I then fell outside my cooling off period and had to make the periodic payments. I've missed a payment and now have a default from them!

Not happy

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

Over two months paid over $1000 and nothing. They come across as very unorganised and unprofessional. I have cancelled the payments. Will be speaking to the ombudsman.

Comments
Credit Repair Australia Official

Hi Mik, We'd like to resolve your concerns as soon as possible, however we were unable to find you in our system. Could you please send you us your contact details and a senior member of our team... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Terrible People

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

These people are after your money!!! I called them with a $700 default they wanted to charge me $2100 for their service, after finding out i can just call the company i owe 700 to and fix my default i called credit repair to cancel my account, they said i will get a callback 4 TIMES when I finally called THEM back the man was pressuring me on the phone to continue the service he then get really agro and HUNG UP on MY FACE! I called back to properly end the call. They are nice to you to take your money!! but when you find your way or want to close the account for being ripped off the tables turn. Horrible horrible horrible.!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Credit Repair Australia Official

Hi Lisa,
We'd like to resolve your concerns asap however we couldn't find you in our system. Please send us your contact details and a senior member of our team will call you back to discuss your situation.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2017

My first conversation with Credit Repair was very positive. I was then assigned to Jade who has a direct approach and is solution orientated. Jade has great listening skills and also excellent customer service skills. I am very happy to give credit to Jade and Credit Repair.
Sandra.

Comments
Credit Repair Australia Official

Thanks so much for your feedback!

Life Changer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2017

Great customer service and very fast easy steps to removing my black mark. I urge everybody to do the credit check and work with CreditRepair to acheive your goals!

Comments
Credit Repair Australia Official

Hi Blake,
Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear you are happy with our customer service and that we were able to help you completely remove your black mark.
All the best,

CRA & Extra Ordinary Team Member

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2017

they focus on how to solve the problem, their product is "SERVICE TO PEOPLE" very professional team member.. GOD Bless CRA

Comments
Credit Repair Australia Official

Hi Flor,
Thanks so much for our kind words! We wish you all the best in the future.

Fixing up my credit

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2017

My credit was not that great, due to credit part Australia, I'm now on my way to being credit free
The team there are absolutely wonderful, helpful 100%, they work with you to meet your need, I highly recommend credit pair Australia to anyone, finding it hard from bad debt, cannot speak highly enough on all part of department, now are feel free from the debt, once again thank you so much to credit pair Australia,
Kylie pollock

Comments
Credit Repair Australia Official

Hi Kylie,
We are glad to hear we've made such a positive difference to your life. Thanks so much for your review! We wish you all the best in the future.
Credit Repair Australia

Marks a legend and super helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

The whole process was stressful enough trying to pick up all the broken pieces of life, but mark was refreshingly prompt and helpful throughout the whole process, he set my mind at easy and elevated stress through finding away to help me financially.
Mark, what a legend

Comments
Credit Repair Australia Official

Hi Hayden, Thanks so much for your kind words! We have passed your feedback onto Mark and the rest of the team and we're pleased to hear we were able to help you take control of your financial sit... read more »

Verified Purchase

very helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

Very helpful and understanding, give you hope again and they explain the process and so you have a full understanding.

Comments
Credit Repair Australia Official

Thanks so much for your review!

Getting back on track

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

I had 1 black tick on my credit history, organised a removal and will be able to build my good credit again.

Comments
Credit Repair Australia Official

Thank you Jackie. We wish you all the best with your future plans!

1 of 33 pages

Hi i was wondering if i have a bad credit rating?

Muliati hudson asked on Feb 27, 2017

Hi Muliati,
We may be able to help. We could get a copy of your credit report, explain you any listings and conduct a full assessment of your financial situation, completely free of charge. If you are eligible for credit restoration, we could help you remove any defaults (black marks) from your credit report.
Please call us on 133 493 or send us your contact details and one of our team will call you back for a free consultation.

My contact number is 0423784977

Already paid the default but want to remove the default from my credit score. Can you help with that?

Happy asked on Feb 08, 2017

Hi,
We may be able to help you completely remove your default. Please email your contact details to enquiries@creditrepair.com.au or call 133 493 for a free consultation.
Credit Repair Australia.

Do you guys refund money already paid to you I were to enter an agreement for a part 9 administered by you but then find out after I have already started paying you that I am ineligible for a part 9?

Frank asked on Jan 06, 2017

Hi Frank,
Please email us your contact details and a senior member of our team will call you back to discuss your case.

See all 22 questions about Credit Repair Australia