Marks a legend and super helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

The whole process was stressful enough trying to pick up all the broken pieces of life, but mark was refreshingly prompt and helpful throughout the whole process, he set my mind at easy and elevated stress through finding away to help me financially.
Mark, what a legend

Comments
Credit Repair Australia Official

Hi Hayden, Thanks so much for your kind words! We have passed your feedback onto Mark and the rest of the team and we're pleased to hear we were able to help you take control of your financial sit... read more »

very helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

Very helpful and understanding, give you hope again and they explain the process and so you have a full understanding.

Comments
Credit Repair Australia Official

Thanks so much for your review!

Getting back on track

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

I had 1 black tick on my credit history, organised a removal and will be able to build my good credit again.

Comments
Credit Repair Australia Official

Thank you Jackie. We wish you all the best with your future plans!

This is GREAT Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 18, 2017

Staff were very helpful and professional,I would use this service again if i had to,just brilliant...keep up the good work

Comments
Credit Repair Australia Official

Thanks very much James, we're really happy to have helped. All the best for the future!

Very helpful and informative

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

Very helpful and caring staff members. The two staff members I spoke to were very informative and I didn't feel judged at all.
Looking forward to my issues being resolved by the team.

Comments
Credit Repair Australia Official

Thanks very much for the feedback Rik. We look forward to helping you further.

Good as they fix up all my bad credit.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2017

It one less headache i have they have been excellent.with my husband as well as my debt.so we are hoping with in 3 years we will be debt free.and its good how they take there fee out on a small amount each week.so thank you.s

Comments
Credit Repair Australia Official

Thanks so much for the great feedback! We look forward to continuing to assist you on your journey to become debt free.

So helpfull

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2017

Great customer service .very friendly and easy to talk to. Not once did I feel like they were judging me

Comments
Credit Repair Australia Official

Thanks very much for the great feedback!

Verified Purchase

Totally amazing from the very start.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2017

From the first call they were warm and friendly and understanding and willing to help in any way they could.

Comments
Credit Repair Australia Official

Hi Sarah,
It's great to hear you found our staff friendly, understanding and helpful. Thanks so much for your review!
All the best,

Problem solved

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2017

Very good. Excellent, Awesome, hassel free, another chance in life, always updating you with the progress of your application. THANK YOU

Comments
Credit Repair Australia Official

Hi Jerome,
Thanks so much for your kind words, it's great to hear you are happy with our service.
All the best,

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2017

Such an awesome service thanks so much for getting my finances back on track and getting my life back together now

Comments
Credit Repair Australia Official

It's great to hear we've made such a positive difference to your life, thanks so much for your review!

• 7 helpful votes
Private message

Wouldn't recommend.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2017

I had 2 defaults, I wanted them to look at. I was a lucky one I got in before the pay upfront started. They claimed to have removed both defaults but after checking, they did nothing at all. I have spoken to the default companies /debt collectors both told me that they have never heard anything from cra. They call quite regularly to demand money.

They might work for some people I just wouldn't pay a cent till you have seen that your credit file is clean.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Credit Repair Australia Official

Hi Seb, We'd like to resolve your concerns asap, however we are unable to find you in our system with the information you provided. Could you please send us your contact information and a senior m... read more »

Baulkham Hills

Private message

Great service. Great results.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2017

I was very sceptic as I had tried to use another service which I believed was similar. However very quickly realised I was dealing with a very different company. From the beginning i was impressed by their compassionate nature. I had 3 marks against me. They were able to negotiate with my creditors and get all my marks removed. recommend them to anyone in need of having their credit fixed.

Comments
Credit Repair Australia Official

Hi, Thanks so much for your review, it's great to hear that you are impressed by our customer service. We are glad we've been able to help you improve your financial situation by removing all 3 de... read more »

1 of 32 pages

Hi i was wondering if i have a bad credit rating?

Muliati hudson asked on Feb 27, 2017

Hi Muliati,
We may be able to help. We could get a copy of your credit report, explain you any listings and conduct a full assessment of your financial situation, completely free of charge. If you are eligible for credit restoration, we could help you remove any defaults (black marks) from your credit report.
Please call us on 133 493 or send us your contact details and one of our team will call you back for a free consultation.

My contact number is 0423784977

Already paid the default but want to remove the default from my credit score. Can you help with that?

Happy asked on Feb 08, 2017

Hi,
We may be able to help you completely remove your default. Please email your contact details to enquiries@creditrepair.com.au or call 133 493 for a free consultation.
Kind regards,
Credit Repair Australia.

Do you guys refund money already paid to you I were to enter an agreement for a part 9 administered by you but then find out after I have already started paying you that I am ineligible for a part 9?

Frank asked on Jan 06, 2017

Hi Frank,
Please email us your contact details and a senior member of our team will call you back to discuss your case.

See all 22 questions about Credit Repair Australia