Great Job; They repaired my credit rating

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

Credit repair
- repaired my credit rating
- allowed my to pay the cost in affordable installments
- and kept me constantly updated

Comments
Credit Repair Australia Official

Hi George,
It's great to hear we were able to repair your credit report, thanks so much for your review!

Verified Purchase

Finally free

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2017

My Credit file was put in a awful situation by a family member that had a massive impact on my life... I finally feel free from it after all these years... Thankyou Credit repair Australia

Comments
Credit Repair Australia Official

Hi Josh,
Thanks so much for your kind words, we're pleased we've made such a positive impact on your life.
Credit Repair Australia

Thanks for helping me out

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2017

After long conversations and confusion on my behalf, I'm happy to say I was very happy with the overall experience with credit repair and have already mentioned to friends that may need the help to also give you guys a call

Comments
Credit Repair Australia Official

Hi Kaycee, It's great to hear you are very happy with the overall experience with us and that you've recommended Credit Repair Australia to your friends. We are glad we've been able to help you a... read more »

I can defiantly live with OUT YOU

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

1st of all couldn't get the default off! I appreciate the effort but I am still waiting for a email confirmation so I can get my money back funny enough when you want to proceed with a situation you ask for payment ASAP but when you fail to succeed in a default it's a little longer for the client to receive there money back!!! You will be getting a phone call on Tuesday regarding this situation

Comments
Credit Repair Australia Official

Hi Elia,
We will get in touch with you today regarding your situation.
Credit Repair Australia

I've already contact you guys no need at this stage.

Help With My Credit File

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2017

From my first initial phone call to Credit Repair Australia requesting help to remove a bad credit default. Credit Repair Australia has been in constant contact with me on a weekly basis to get the default removed. Credit Repair Australia has given me 100% satisfaction. And I cannot thank them enough for their professionalism, kindness, and respect whilst handling my credit file.
Michael Tannoury and the team he is associated with are truly Exceptional.
Kind Regards,
Troy Lawton.

Comments
Credit Repair Australia Official

Hi Troy,
We have passed your feedback onto Michael and the rest of the team; we are all thrilled to hear you are 100% satisfied with our service. Thanks so much for your kind words!

Scams

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2017

They didn't do anything and they want money for it and they said it's cleared, went to the bank and there still defaults. I ain't pay nothing scams.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Credit Repair Australia Official

Hi,
We'd like to resolve your situation asap, however we are unable to find you in our system. Could you please send us your best contact details and we'll call you back for a free consultation.
Credit Repair Australia

This company has actually been a God-send for me...the accuracy of their information is unparalleled

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2017

Every single time I have spoken with a representative from this company (primarily Linda - she is a gem!), I have received impeccable service with my best interest in mind at all times. They have assisted me in repairing my credit score, and given me the information leading to finally having clarity on how my actions affect my credit score. Highly, highly recommend!

Comments
Credit Repair Australia Official

Hi,
We have passed your feedback onto our team and we are all really pleased to hear you are happy with the service. Thanks so much for your review!

This is a great service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2017

I was surprised at how quick and easy it was to rectify my credit rating by putting it in the hands of credit repair australia it was great thank you. I would recommend it to others. Cheers

Comments
Credit Repair Australia Official

Hi David,
It's great to hear about your positive experience with us and that you would recommend our services. Thanks so much for your review!

Very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2017

I was very happy with service and was very please with the time with my credit repair came back passed

Comments
Credit Repair Australia Official

We are glad we were able to help you with your default, thanks so much for your review!

Moving Forwrd

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2017

Credit Repair have helped me move forward with my life. I have had bad luck when it comes to my credit and I'm happy to say credit Repair have help me and my family.

Comments
Credit Repair Australia Official

Hi Kaylene,
Thank you for your feedback, it's great to hear we've made such a positive difference to your life. We wish you all the best for the future.
Kind regards,

Private message

CRA still attempting to direct debit from my account

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2017

This has been ongoing for months now. after repeatedly telling them I don't want to go through with this but still being forced to pay. It's a joke. I am actually seeking advice on how to get these guys off my back!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Credit Repair Australia Official

Hi Mattie, We'd like to resolve your concerns asap, however we are unable to find you in our system with the information you provided. Could you please send us a private message with your contact... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Arrogant

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2017

Was in the phone to a consultant yesterday asking how things worked and it all seemed pretty good until I had a break down at work so I could not talk on the phone anymore so I said I would call tomorrow to finish the process and pay for their service. This is where things went south, abusing me for wasting their time along with arrogant comments. I won't be calling them back as I think they are a scam and all they want is the money then do nothing from what I have heard and read.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Credit Repair Australia Official

Hi Leigh, Thank you for your feedback; we’re disappointed to hear about your concerns. We have assisted thousands of Australians over the past decade and we have a strict code of conduct in relati... read more »

1 of 36 pages

Hi I'm just wondering how much a credit wash costs and how long does it take.? I've basically have bad credit personally and my company and I know ya probably hear this all the time but it really wasn't my fault. As far as I know it's 1 default in each. My personal default was for an Internet dongle In 2011 which I thought had been cancelled (I paid it in the end) My company 1 is for late payment of workers comp Basically in my second year of trading I decided to change who I had my workers comp policy with. but I was unaware I had to cancel the previous one or it would renew itself. In the end up I had to go back to the original company but not before they gave me bad credit for missing instalments.

Dara asked on May 23, 2017

Hi Dara,
We have a high success rate in removing unfair, disputable and contestable listings like yours.
The cost varies depending on your personal situation. In terms of duration, most clients experience a success within 35 days, however some cases take longer some others.
Please send us a private message with your contact details and we'll call you back for a free assessment and free consultation.
Credit Repair Australia

I'm on credit file at the moment need to know if I paid off the amount I had pay before the 5 years completed..can you guys do a credit wash for me to apply for housing loan?

shash asked on May 02, 2017

Hi,
During the initial consultation, we'll get a copy of your credit report, explain all of the relevant information to you (including any defaults and if the debt has been paid or not), and conduct a full assessment of your financial situation, completely free of charge. If you are eligible for credit restoration, we could help you completely remove any black marks from your credit report.
Please call us on 133 493 for a free consultation. Alternatively please send your best contact number to enquiries@creditrepair.com.au and we'll call you back.
Credit Repair Australia

Please read the above reviews BEFORE you enter into a contract with these people. You will end up in more debt once you sign up

Hi i was wondering if i have a bad credit rating?

Muliati hudson asked on Feb 27, 2017

Hi Muliati,
We may be able to help. We could get a copy of your credit report, explain you any listings and conduct a full assessment of your financial situation, completely free of charge. If you are eligible for credit restoration, we could help you remove any defaults (black marks) from your credit report.
Please call us on 133 493 or send us your contact details and one of our team will call you back for a free consultation.

My contact number is 0423784977