Please note that Rent My Estate have rebranded to Cubbi as of August 2015.

Verified Purchase

Even better second time around

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

Second time we've used it and even easier now. No way I'd waste money on a property manager. Very responsive staff as well!

Don't use anything else.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

I have used Cubbi now for three tenancies. I have seen changes in the system and website as it grows and improves. I like that there is always an answer to questions by a real person. I definitely recommend Cubbi without hesitation.

For those who are skeptical

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Being a property manager myself (currently unemployed) I was a bit skeptical in using a website that intends to get rid of property managers - but now after being a customer, I don't really see the point in being a property manager anymore

Fantastic for diy landlords

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

Helpful, attentive and a dream to be able to get rid of real estate managers and do it myself. Have used cubbi a couple of times now and very happy with the service they provide and their customer support was excellent. Would (and actively do) recommend.

Verified Purchase

Take control and boot lazy property managers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

After struggling to rent my brand new apartment, and incurring the financial burden of having to pay the mortgage, I lost the property manager and rented it myself in five days. Take back control - no one wants to rent your property faster than you do!

So easy.. everyone should do it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

Taken through the process step by step, it's the second time I've used Cubbi to rent out my property and not one issue. So easy, everyone should do it and save on the fees and real estate hassles!

Fabulous - Helpful - 100% Satisfaction

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

I self manage a couple of properties, and I save thousands of dollars per year avoiding the pocket book sapping charges extorted from us by the "shop fronted" agents and their unreasonable charges and fees.
Long live Cubbi I say !!!

Comments
Cubbi Official

Thanks Jimbo!

Long live Cubbi. Love it!

Exactly the service and the outcome one needs when dealing with real estate management!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2017

I was very delighted at using Cubbi- the best decision ever! it was very easy to use, how efficient is that one ad posted to all websites! When i had questions- they provided quick and efficient support and help along the way, its flexible so you adjust your ad and actions as per how the market responded (or not responded- in my case I wasn't getting tenants responses at all- all that untill Cubbi sent me their tips to improve and it worked), you get all updates which is important. Thanks to all at Cubbi team- I rented my place in a matter of a few weeks!

Comments
Cubbi Official

That's fantastic to hear you adjusted your ad based on the tips we emailed and best of all they worked! Always nice to hear.

Melbourne

• 1 comment
Private message

Great way to advertise and manage the property yourself

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2017

I wanted to advertise my place without paying high agents fees etc, however doing it completely on my own meant I had to do a lease and bond lodgement myself and I didn't know what the steps were to do this. Cubbi does this for you and emails you the steps as you go. They advertise on the main sites such as realestate.com. Tenants can apply online and it provides them with the details to provide, allows you to do a background check and check and pick the applicants yourself - all this but for a much cheaper price!

Comments
Cubbi Official

Thanks for your great reivew GT. Well said. Agents charge way to much (and rarely do a great job) but managing your own property is really time consuming and you're right there are so many stupid p... read more »

Guys stay away from it. scam

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

I have been looking for apt to rent and eventually found this service on google. After reading all 5 star reviews i was convinced that yes it is true. Now i tried it and realised that it is fake. All accounts are fake (at least the ones i contacted minimum 6) No reply, no contact details, no address, no photos all fabricated. U can see apt listed in Sydney cbd and photo from Auburn.
Super inconvenient and laggy system.

Comments
Cubbi Official

Hi Red, We're sorry you didn't have the best first experience with Cubbi! We are working hard to improve our vetting process for people advertising on our website and we have recently implemented I... read more »

Great Service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2017

Great service. Using Cubbi allowed me to manage the process of writing the ad, showing tenants through and signing them up myself, but Cubbi was with me every step of the way. They could answer any questions I had as I went. I'd recommend their service

Comments
Cubbi Official

Thanks Ruth!

1 of 17 pages

Hi, I am an overseas investor, I have property in Melbourne which I would like to rent out asap. I wonder how you could help.?

Ann Lam asked on Jun 24, 2017

How do I create user account?

reiverandreiver asked on Sep 11, 2015

Answer this

The easiest way is to click on 'List your home' on the top right hand corner. http://www.cubbi.com.au/

Hey there- probably best to speak direct to Cubbi

Sorry I can't delve into this more for you

I have purchase a investment property with existing tenants who is currently renting through a real estate how do i switch from them to Cubbi with bonds and 4 weeks rental?

blackie66 asked on Aug 26, 2015

Answer this

The people at cubbi are very helpful and approachable. Give them a call and they will be able to answer your questions. :-)

Hi there

I havent done this before- so I wouldnt be 100% if my suggestions are 100% accurate.

I'd just ask the r/e agent how the finances work from there part. That will give you a guide as to dates and how the bond works (may vary state to state)
Id then get the tenants to start paying directly to you or nominated account

If in Victoria- the https://rentalbonds.vic.gov.au/ may help you with the bond transfer from the r/e agent.

Outside of Victoria-Im not too sure as some states vary.

It's a learning process, but pretty easy - and when I did this myself- well, it couldnt have been any smoother (but I didnt have a r/e agent to worry about)

D