It was a good way of handling my extreme debt.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2017

But since I've paid this off, AGES ago, I've tried to get a small loan with the NAB, and they have refused me, saying that my credit rating was not good. Why is this?

Comments
Debt Cutter Official

Hi Doris, We are happy to hear that our service helped you as this is what we aim to do for all our clients. We would love to help you resolve your inability to access further credit, please conta... read more »

I have rung the above phone number now, and am on hold. So hopefully something can be resolved once I speak to an agent. Thank you.

Baulkham Hills

I tried and failed.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2017

I hate writing bad reviews. However when I went through what I went through with them and a competitor, i felt the need was there. I came to them first. They promised me the world. payed them and nothing! needed my credit file free from black marks if i wanted my home loan. HAD to go to the competitor and within a week my score was fixed. No black mark on my name and i was approved. DO NOT GO WITH THESE LEACHES!!!!!!!

Comments
Debt Cutter Official

Hi Happyblucky, apologies about the late reply. While we appreciate that you feel that others need to know about your bad experience, we'd really like to get to the bottom of what caused your exp... read more »

Excellent customer service, very friendly & understanding

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2017

Excellent company, very understanding when I missed a payment. Always available via phone call without extended delays.
I would recommend them to anyone struggling financially. The best part about it is you can't gain access to more credit whilst under the agreement which is perfect for people like me who have a tendency to want everything now!

Comments
Debt Cutter Official

Thank you for the positive feedback :)

Coolum Beach, Queensland

This was a great help !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2017

The people of debt cutters were so understanding when having trouble paying and i always tried to pay to catch up !

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

much needed

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2017

Even though I found it hard going the first couple of years , the last couple went quite quickly and its such a relief to have finally paid my credit cards off and I can honestly say I will never have a credit card again . Thankyou

Comments
Debt Cutter Official

Thanks Kim, we try our best, and we appreciate how hard it can be to take a quality of life adjustment to address your debts. However, we really like your attitude going forward! Best of luck Kim

Thanks very much , Kim

Thankyou Team Debt Cutter

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2017

The best phone call I ever made. My husband and I were 48 years old and we're sinking very fast with a lot of personal debt. I rang debt cutter and from the moment I contacted them through to now they have been very supportive . We are now 53 and have no personal debt . Wow what a feeling.
Thanks debt cutter team you are the best

Comments
Debt Cutter Official

We are very glad to hear that we were able to help, and you are very welcome! If you ever need our assistance (god forbid) again, or you'd like some assistance in organising finances in the future,... read more »

Excelent very professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2017

Thank you Debtcutter! I'm so grateful with your service, I've got peace of mind, I couldn't done it without you!

Comments
Debt Cutter Official

We're very glad we were able to help!
Good luck in the future, and if (god forbid) you ever need a little advice or some further help, please don't hesitate to reach out :)

Great way to clear

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2017

I was able to hold off on any interest charges whilst I sorted out a lengthy process of sorting out my finances. Once I had the money to clear all my debts they covered the admin of clearing quickly and efficiently.

Comments
Debt Cutter Official

Glad to hear your opinion, and Congratulations on getting your finances sorted!

Freedom.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2017

Weigh up; fees vs interest. Then; live to your means. It's amazing how things improve. A live lesson that should be learned before 20.

Comments
Debt Cutter Official

We completely agree, and truly believe this is something that schools don't teach enough! Nonetheless, we're very glad to have helped you in controlling your finances going forward.

Woodberry

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

A helping hand when needed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2016

The process was easy, the staff very understanding & accomodating. I was only getting deeper into debt trying to pay the barest minimum due to a change in my husbands employment. Debt Cutter sorted everything for me & kept me up to date at all times. Highly recommend them

Comments
Debt Cutter Official

As so many of our staff and management have been there before, we do try very hard to be accommodating to those we are helping. We're very glad you are happy with our service :)

Debt Cutter

This was a wonderful experience.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2016

At first I was a little sceptical, but after a while I realised I'd made the right choice. Through the 5 years I've been with debt cutter they have been nothing short of amazing. Very understand on weeks where cash has been a bit tight and needed to miss a payment. I would and have recommended these guys to anyone in financial difficulties. AMAZING!!!! Thank you to your team so very much!!

Comments
Debt Cutter Official

Hi Natasha, We really appreciate just how much of a leap of faith it is to commit to such a life change, and we're so glad you pushed through and came out the other end. Just remember, while we do ... read more »

Hobart

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Compassionate and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2016

Would like to compliment on efficiency and compassion. Would like to sincerely thank Amy and Ben - they were amazing. Thanks so much.

Comments
Debt Cutter Official

I have passed your message on Leanne! Thank you so much for letting us know!

Thank you!!!!

1 of 5 pages

I am considering but was informed that I'm not the primary account holder when you set up an account with Westpac for my salary to be paid into. How can I be sure that the money is under my ownership?

Kattie asked on Sep 06, 2016

Answer this

Hi Katie,

If you are talking about our Financial Freedom program, this is not the case. All monies we hold, are held under your name with your own account number - this means you still have full ownership of your money.

We hope this clears up your question!

Thanks,
Debt Cutter

Thank you but I was told you have your own BSB with Westpac and the account is set up under your name but client accounts are set up as sub accounts preventing me from having access to this account. Is that not correct?