Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

Eman was excellent in communicating what was required of me and what will be done by them. The conversations and processes were very easy and simple to understand. I felt comfortable and valued, there was no pressure or harassing phone calls. I would recommend to anyone any time. Thank you Eman & Debt Negotiators.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

I had a fantastic experience with Debt Negotiatiors. I would like to give a big thank you to Dounya. You helped me get my debt under control and couldn't have been more understanding of my situation. Will 100% recommend to anyone.

Felt Valued

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

Francis made me feel comfortable and valued...he was easy to speak with and supported me all the way through

Good Negotiations with The Credit Providers

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

Take a long time but still good negotiation between us with the Credit providers. Very helpful during the loan arrangement period.

Verified Purchase

Wish I had found them sooner!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

Michael has made the entire process so simple! Everything was explained clearly to me, with no hidden catch, and he was so understanding of my situation.
I cannot thank them enough! My only wish is that I found them sooner!
For me, Debt Negotiators has been the light at the end of a very long tunnel!
DO NOT DELAY. RING THEM TODAY

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2017

Shane Spence was really informative and so help and made everything so easy. I can't thank him enough. Exceptional Service.

Verified Purchase

Wonderful experience for a hard topic to approach

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

I had a fantastic experience with Debt Negotiatiors. They helped me get my debt under control and couldn't have been more understanding of my situation. Will 100% recommend to any one.

Really helped me out!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

Really good, very flexible was able to work around payment changes and supported me throughout the agreement. Pleasure to deal with.

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2017

Shane was absolutely awesome. He really helped me and it happened so quickly. I can't thank him enough. Everything was explained 100% nothing hidden

THERE IS LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

I can't thank Eman enough for helping us with a difficult discussion we had to make with regards to our debt, she really took the stress of our shoulders and EXCEPTIONAL good service!!! She did not force us to do something we don't wanted to do and kept us op to date of progress. I would highly recommend debt negotiators to anyone. They really take you under their wings and ensure you things will go better!! Thank you sooooo much Eman!

Outstanding Customer Support and Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

Chelsey Steele was looking after me during this process and was nothing short of outstanding! Setting up two business and consolidating my debt was crucial in order to grow the businesses in the future. Chelsey was continually supportive and did everything possible to ensure my finances where in order. I cannot thank you enough!!

Verified Purchase

Got us out of a tight spot.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

I felt we were dealing with people who understood our predicament, they were non judgmental and put my mind at ease. All of our questions were answered straight away by either our Customer Support Officer Veronica or someone in the office. Paperwork was very thorough and our phone calls and emails were answered promptly. We are grateful for their help.

1 of 14 pages

Hi there! I would just like to know the time frame of finalizing the contract with you guys and informing all my creditors, as I had already started paying you and still my creditor are chasing me and bombarding me with phone calls and letters even I had told them I made a Debt Agreement with you. I was told to ignore my creditors and that you will be the one to contact all my creditors, but it seems they haven't heard from you guys. Kindly enlighten me about this please?

fila asked on Mar 05, 2017

Hi Fila,
Without more details about yourself, I am unable to answer your question as it can vary.
However, if you give us a call on 1300 351 008, we are happy to speak to you and check your file and explain the process to you.
Alternatively, if you provide me a phone number, I'll be happy to call you.
Kind Regards,
The Debt Negotiators Team

How does child support work with this agreement?

Rima asked on Feb 28, 2017

Hi Rima,
We may be able to assist with a Child Support debt, it would be best to give us a call on 1300 351 008 so we can assess your whole situation and provide you with the most appropriate solution to suit your needs.
The Debt Negotiators Team

I would like to have a small loan of $6,000-00 to $5,000-00 to get out of debt , what would I have to do to achieve this please?

Kingy asked on Feb 18, 2017

Hi Kingy,
The best thing to do Is call us on 1300 351 008 so we can assess your situation.
We will then be able to point you in the right direction.
Thanks,