Verified Purchase

Absolutely stoked with the help iv received happy is a understatement

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2017

I am beyond happy with the help i have received over the last few months in regards to a personal loan iv had. Michael has been a god send in my life i cannot thank him and Johnathon enough for eveything they've done for me they have gone above and beyond to help me. Quiet frankly i feel thankyou isnt enough and never will be. Highly recommend this company. %110 happy

Verified Purchase

Debt negotiator makes my life easier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2017

I am glad that Fazle Nasir told me about debt negotiator. When I was drowning in debt and consuming my life energy that time Fazle came to me as a survivor. The best part is he made the whole process so simple and easy and the service that I received from debt negotiator beyond my expectations. I will highly recommend anyone who wants to live a life without worrying about their debt. When your debt is out of control, definitely you need a professional hand and for that Debt negotiator is the way to go.Thanks to Fazle Nasir for his wonderful professional service.

Verified Purchase

Exemplary customer service and knowledge - would highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

I found all staff I have dealt with through Debt Negotiators to be personable and friendly. Each time I phoned with queries or to make changes to my payments schedules it was handled quickly and explained thoroughly so that I knew exactly what was happening. Debt Negotiators made what could have been a very stressful process for me, pleasant and straight forward and helped me to regain financial freedom and the ability to get back on my feet. Special mention to Mikaela Heidrich and Kim Rogers who were an absolute pleasure to deal with.

Verified Purchase

It was great it gave me money to live again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2017

I found this a easy and relaxing experience, it gave me a chance to live again and be able to answer my phone with ease. I would recommend this service to those in need and have done already. This really worked!!

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Purchase

Wonderful, very professional & helpful.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2017

I am very thankful from debt negotiators especially Fazle Nasir for his professionalism, knowledge and a very helpful approach to sort out debt.
Without dought I will highly recommend him to anyone who have financial problems to payoff their debts.
Again love to deal with you guys

Verified Purchase

Quality Custer service and resolution best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2017

I'd like to give the best possible review for Dounya Zakaria for her support,customer service care, and much more she has made life for me and my partner become a little easier with all her work she has done to help us get back on our feet from calling banks helping us with debts and much much more. Wish there was more people out there that took pride in helping people out when in need. I've attached her email at the Top so you can contact her.as I had a great experience. She is good with dealing with such complex stuff but always manages to keep in contact and relieve the stress.

Verified Purchase

Extremely satisfied with the results

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2017

I would like to sincerely thank David from Debt Negotiators for helping clear a default on my credit report from CBA.
David listened with sincerity and understood the urgency of the problem - (I was trying to get a homeloan).
He was able to get the results earlier than expected and kept in touch with me during the whole progress.
I am extremely satisfied and will recommend his services to my friends.

Very professional & helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2017

Debt Negotiators was my savior when I reached rock bottom due to the excessive debt I was in. They were very helpful & understanding & made the whole process easy to understand & follow. I would recommend them to anyone that has financial problems.

Verified Purchase

I wish i would have found det negotiators sooner

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2017

Best choice we ever made contacting debt negotiators. We can never thank them enough for everything they did nothing was ever to hard always happy and upbeat to speak to would recommend them 110% to everybody.

Verified Purchase

Finally it's all paid off. Thanks Debt negotiators!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2017

Thank you Debt negotiators. I was swimming in debt and you offered me a way to repay what I could afford. Thank you

Verified Purchase

Given Me Peace Of Mind Financially And Have More Time Enjoying Life With My Family

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 04, 2017

I was stressing out so much with how I will manage to cope up paying all my debts on time before I came across Debt Negotiators... one day, before I went on Facebook, with desperation I was praying so hard to give me a sign on what to do... I'm into that stage that I was getting so stress out financially and it's affecting my mood towards work and my family... then I opened my Facebook and Debt Negotiators adds pops out... I clicked on it and read all the details and just for curiosity signed for inquiry... and not long after, my Consultant As hleigh Golden contacted me and explained everything to me and without a second thought I signed up... Ashleigh was very helpful and very patient with me... even have to talk to my creditors to stop my direct debits since my creditors was declining my request even if I told my creditors that I'm under Debt Negotiators...I was getting frustrated and very emotional ... I felt relief then after Ashleigh my consultant spoke to them ... she was very supportive and understanding how I felt...Now I felt like I can breath again and Debt Negotiators have given me something to look forward to in the future... I therefore, highly recommend Debt Negotiators to those people like me who is struggling financially and no other way out of debt...Thank you Ashleigh Golden for all your help... God Bless!

Verified Purchase

Wonderful ! Help me a lot.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2017

I have a lot of debt and Debt Negotiators are help me a lot of my problem . I am very happy now . Thank you very much Debt Negotiators.

1 of 11 pages

Hi there! I would just like to know the time frame of finalizing the contract with you guys and informing all my creditors, as I had already started paying you and still my creditor are chasing me and bombarding me with phone calls and letters even I had told them I made a Debt Agreement with you. I was told to ignore my creditors and that you will be the one to contact all my creditors, but it seems they haven't heard from you guys. Kindly enlighten me about this please?

fila asked on Mar 05, 2017

Hi Fila,
Without more details about yourself, I am unable to answer your question as it can vary.
However, if you give us a call on 1300 351 008, we are happy to speak to you and check your file and explain the process to you.
Alternatively, if you provide me a phone number, I'll be happy to call you.
Kind Regards,
The Debt Negotiators Team

How does child support work with this agreement?

Rima asked on Feb 28, 2017

Hi Rima,
We may be able to assist with a Child Support debt, it would be best to give us a call on 1300 351 008 so we can assess your whole situation and provide you with the most appropriate solution to suit your needs.
The Debt Negotiators Team

I would like to have a small loan of $6,000-00 to $5,000-00 to get out of debt , what would I have to do to achieve this please?

Kingy asked on Feb 18, 2017

Hi Kingy,
The best thing to do Is call us on 1300 351 008 so we can assess your situation.
We will then be able to point you in the right direction.
Thanks,