Melbourne

• 1 comment
Private message

Best online camera store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

Purchased a few items from them in the last year. Always quick dispatching and prompt delivery. Hope they will keep up their excellent service.

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Amazing service and prices. Best online camera store ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

After having a dreadful experience with another online camera store, I tried again with E-infinity which have blown their competitors out of the park. Even better pricing and shipping is extremely fast. Even got a tracking number and full support through the delivery process. AWESOME! would recommend 100%

super fast shipping , and lowst price in USA

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2017

i got my lens canon 85 mm f/1.2 from them , this is the cheapest price that i found in USA , and the shipping was outstanding , i got it within two day that i order it .
i definitely going to come back and purchase more lens or camera .

Excellent price and customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2017

I ordered the Zeiss Batis 25mm f2 lens because of their excellent price. I received it recently and I am glad to say it is authentic. So then I ordered another Zeis Batis 18mm f2.8 and that too had the best price. Both lenses arrived within a very short time and I can now vouch for them to anyone looking for an excellent deal

Verified Purchase

They are honest and try very hard to make it perfect.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 07, 2017

I've ordered thousands of dollars of high end photography equipment from e-Infinity. Only once was I not satisfied with an item and they immediately accepted return for full refund with no questions asked. I will continue to buy from e-Infinity as they have proven to me over the coarse of 8 purchases that they are a VERY respectable store. Items purchased from e-Infinity: Sony A7R2, Nikon D500, Fuji Xt2, and 5 lenses. All items were perfect.
Great Job!

Good communication and price.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2017

Best price I found online for a drone battery. The item arrived in perfect conditions. Also, I always got a quick response when contacted the store via emai, thumbs up! The parcel took 2 days longer than expected, which it was all good.

This is perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2017

After ordering, I received an email that it will take 3 days to process my email. After 3 days, I received another email with picture of my item with my address printed along side box.
Although, there was a note written if customs hold your item then you will need to follow xyz steps. I was worried but next day, my tracking code was active. It seems, the items were dispatched from the south korea.
I would use them again for lenses.

Great Camera Great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2017

Ordered a Canon 750d, massive saving from E-Infinity. Had confirmation emails, let me know when was dispatched. Excellent service speedy delivery. Definitely recommend this site.
Save money buy from here now!

Verified Purchase

This is perfect online store, items delivered from Hong Kong to US by one day!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2017

So excited about super fast shipping !
I had two weeks to try sigma 35mm f1.4 ART, is a super glass, I use it as a permanent fix lens, the crazy sharpness, color rendition at the highest level.
100% I recommend Infinity store !
Why? It's because of the quality, delivery speed, and most importantly the best price!
One small caveat to be aware of because the seller is located in China, PayPal charge extra $20, I guess it's depends on what kind of price your purchase!

Thanks a lot!

Where is my lens???

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2017

I was told through an email that my item was shipped on 13th Jan through Royal Mail. Royal Mail has no information yet and the customer service can't find an answer to where the shipping has gone. I requested for a refund and nothing has happened yet. Completely frustrated with the service.

Excellent price and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2017

Bit lacking in communication, order notification received immediately but nothing until I was notified of impending delivery 5 days after placing order instead of the 2/3 days stated. That minor gripe out of the way, the rest was excellent, great prices, good packaging and after the delivery notification fast delivery of a
Fujifiln Fujinon XF 50-140 f2.8 R LM OIS WR Lens
Was a bit worried at first as the prices seemed to good to be true as over £400 cheaper than most other stockists, but paying with PayPay gives some peace of mind.
All in all very happy so far, would consider future purchases.

Where are my binoculars?

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2017

Ordered what I think will be awesome binoculars. Paid extra to get here faster. Said it was on its way. USPS has no record. Due this past week. Very disappointed and sad.

1 of 30 pages

how long is the shipping ?

ttle asked on Dec 20, 2016

Answer this

Where do you want it shipped to? It takes approximately one week to reach the UK, though it has been exactly one week every time I've used them so far. As such it's probably fairer to allow some leeway.

Is there any import duty to pay?

Dave asked on Dec 08, 2016

Answer this

I purchased the Zeiss Batis 25mm f/2 Lens for Sony E Mount from E-Infinity and there was no import duty to pay. Hope that helps!

I placed an order for a Nikor 50mm lens on 16th November. I have been charged by Paypal but have not had any e-mail of information from E-infinty regarding the order. Any help?

caymanus asked on Nov 22, 2016