Good communication and price.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2017

Best price I found online for a drone battery. The item arrived in perfect conditions. Also, I always got a quick response when contacted the store via emai, thumbs up! The parcel took 2 days longer than expected, which it was all good.

This is perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2017

After ordering, I received an email that it will take 3 days to process my email. After 3 days, I received another email with picture of my item with my address printed along side box.
Although, there was a note written if customs hold your item then you will need to follow xyz steps. I was worried but next day, my tracking code was active. It seems, the items were dispatched from the south korea.
I would use them again for lenses.

Great Camera Great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2017

Ordered a Canon 750d, massive saving from E-Infinity. Had confirmation emails, let me know when was dispatched. Excellent service speedy delivery. Definitely recommend this site.
Save money buy from here now!

Verified Purchase

This is perfect online store, items delivered from Hong Kong to US by one day!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2017

So excited about super fast shipping !
I had two weeks to try sigma 35mm f1.4 ART, is a super glass, I use it as a permanent fix lens, the crazy sharpness, color rendition at the highest level.
100% I recommend Infinity store !
Why? It's because of the quality, delivery speed, and most importantly the best price!
One small caveat to be aware of because the seller is located in China, PayPal charge extra $20, I guess it's depends on what kind of price your purchase!

Thanks a lot!

Where is my lens???

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2017

I was told through an email that my item was shipped on 13th Jan through Royal Mail. Royal Mail has no information yet and the customer service can't find an answer to where the shipping has gone. I requested for a refund and nothing has happened yet. Completely frustrated with the service.

Excellent price and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2017

Bit lacking in communication, order notification received immediately but nothing until I was notified of impending delivery 5 days after placing order instead of the 2/3 days stated. That minor gripe out of the way, the rest was excellent, great prices, good packaging and after the delivery notification fast delivery of a
Fujifiln Fujinon XF 50-140 f2.8 R LM OIS WR Lens
Was a bit worried at first as the prices seemed to good to be true as over £400 cheaper than most other stockists, but paying with PayPay gives some peace of mind.
All in all very happy so far, would consider future purchases.

Where are my binoculars?

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2017

Ordered what I think will be awesome binoculars. Paid extra to get here faster. Said it was on its way. USPS has no record. Due this past week. Very disappointed and sad.

Sydney

• 1 answer
Private message

Great prices and LIGHTENING FAST delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2017

I haven't heard of this company before but because of the low prices I took a chance and purchased the Zeiss Batis 25mm f/2 Lens for Sony E Mount. I was quite anxious that it was a "too good to be true" situation and that I wouldn't receive my product but it has just landed on my desk today and I am so incredibly overjoyed.

I purchased this on the 2nd of January and I needed it to arrive before the 11th of January. The parcel arrived on the 6th of January. What an incredible turn around time. The parcel didn't get held up in customs and I even received a photo of my item when it was dispatched.

Amazing service, will definitely repurchase from this site and refer to all friends :)

First class

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2016

Very well priced lens, well packed, and delivered in five days. Excellent service. Will definitely use this site again. DW

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Charge 300$ for repair even though still under warranty

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2016

I bought a Canon 6D with a 24-105 f/4 L lense and in April. Then 6 months after use it just stopped working so I sent it back because it was still under warranty. Today I received an email they'd charge me 300 usd for the repair. I'm really frustrated with this experience and totally don't recommend this store to anyone else! For me it seems like a total ripoff. I'd recommend everyone to spend a bit more at a less dodgy store.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Brilliant service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2016

Ordered a Canon SX60 HS after searching on-line for the best price. I received notice 2 working days later to say the camera had been dispatched. It arrived by courier the following day.

Excellent Online Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2016

I found E-Infinity whilst trying to find the cheapest new option available for a Nikon 85mm lens, they were the cheapest and I thought I'd 'take a punt.' My last purchase, a Fuji 23mm f2 has gone as effortlessly as all the rest and I thought it time to leave a positive review.

The low prices and lack of duty to be paid make E-Infinity a very attractive proposition, leaving only the usual concerns about buying online and/or buying from a company whose stock comes from Asia before being shipped on plus the fact communication may be restricted
to emails etc etc. I have to say I've been extremely impressed with the level of service and communication generally. My last purchase arrived yesterday one week from the day I ordered it. Initially I received an email confirmation of my purchase and login details to track the progress of my purchase (at this point I heard nothing more for a few days and had I not used them before the online purchasing concerns cam paranoia may have kicked in; at this stage an email or status update to simply say stock is being allocated may help to assuage any buyer concerns,) following this I received an email stating my order was 'In Transit' accompanied with tracking details and photographs of the item box with shipping details and photographs of the package ready for shipment with shipping details and the tracking details - all of which were confirmed in the text of the email. I was able to track its progress via the Royal Mail 24hour Track and Trace service. It arrived well wrapped and safely packaged and was exactly as expected, a brand new and perfect lens.

My positive experiences over a number of purchases, plus reading the other reviews (both positive and more negative) have led me to the belief that this is a very trustworthy company and that any mistakes or problems made are just that, mistakes just as many companies make from time to time.

I will certainly be using E-Infinity again, safe in the knowledge that they are a good, sensible company....just with crazy prices!

1 of 30 pages