Great car and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Able to book car for same day without any problem. Car was in first class condition. Return of the vehicle was easy and took very little time. Cost was very competitive with other rental companies.

Hassel free adventure

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Couldn't have asked for a better car.
Suitable for my requirements, economical and very comfortable. Drove well in wet conditions and defogged very quickly. Thank you East Coast Rentals. I'll hire from your company again.

Excellent experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

My experience with East Coast was certainly unforgettable. The car was clean and the pick-up service was really thoughtful. Reception staff was supportive and helpful. Drop-off was easy. Overall beyond my expectation. Strongly recommended.

Will definitely use again!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

Everything was so easy, booking, transport from the airport, wonderful friendly & helpful staff who also provided me with some great advice on what to see while I was on holiday, and such great prices for quality hire cars!!

Great value for money!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

It was easy to make a booking and on arrival at the depot, the customer service was very good. The car was clean and exactly what we requested. The shuttle bus from the airport to the hire care depot was easy to access and the driver very pleasant and helpful. Would definitely use East Coast Car Rentals again.

Seamless rental and return process with exceptional customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

Booking was confirmed in a few steps on my iPhone. Staff are family friendly yet very courteous and professional. The rental cars are good quality and return process is even more seamless. Highly recommended for car rentals across the country.

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

Fantastic Straight in straight out service. Great rates also would gladly choose East coast again. The option of using debit card and choosing excess waiver for $16 doesn't require large withheld security.

Cairns pick up

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

excellent service, clean, great pleasant staff, quick on delivery, unlimited kls . clean office easy to access

they pick up at airport in Cairns and drop back, hassle free .. great holoday

Very easy process, fantastic experience. Will definitely rent from them again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

very easy to book online, and the car and van we rented were available and was in excellent condition, the customer service was fantastic. We booked online and picked up with no fuss.

Stress free Hassle free

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

Easy to book. Call for pick up.
Customer service was good
The vehicle was very easy to drive.
I would highly recommend east coast car rentals to anyone in search of a good deal and Stress free Hassle free service.
Take into account Auckland traffic congestion if you're catching a flight.

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

The car was very nice and clean, customer service was excellent. Nice easy, hassel free car hire. I would highly recommend this car hire company. The transfer to Launceston airport was very quick and reliable

So easy and affordable.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

Booking online was simple and fast. Great Customer service. The car we had was exactly what we expected and was in great condition inside and out. Will definitely use them again.

1 of 278 pages

Hi,I am looking to hire that red convertible in the yard at Surfers on Tue,or Wed this week for my family to see the area,and I would dearly love to drive a car like that..is it available? PS,,I am i n my 50s,and a careful driver..Cheers,, Garry..

Garry asked on Jun 06, 2017

We would need the car for one day during our great ocean trip. Where is your office located? Could we pick it somewhere close to Heidelberg Heights and drop it back in the domestic airport?

Vivek asked on May 09, 2017

Hi, we are very keen to re-visit Tassie within the next 12 months and again utilise your services which served us so well on our initial Tassie driving experience. So, the question is... how would you make our experience even better if we were to hire a car from yourselves for a period of 2-4 weeks rather than the 12-13 days we hired it for in October 2016. Given we still have a large area of Tassie to explore we are looking for the best value/reliability for money for our second visit. Based on our 1st driving experience utilising your services what can you offer us for our proposed 2nd that is superior to that of any of your competitors! We trust that the 50 odd responses based on our reviews received to date have resulted in good business as our experience was that you deserved it...well done. We look forward to your response... John & Lorette

JGP asked on Nov 05, 2016