Easy Debt Management was previously trading as Easy Bill Pay.

Excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2017

I like to give feedback about Matthew McCotter he has excellent customer service and responds and executes quickly to all my enquiries. Makes it easy for me to get things done. When you have staff like this it makes the customer experience positive and it's good for the business. Appreciate your work Matthew!!

Verified Purchase

The service has been really helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2016

The overall service has been helpful to us, since I started to ask some help and advices from her Diane Soo.

Melbourne

Ok I guess

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2016

I was using EBP for awhile when [name removed] from Fox Symes referred me, I see how it could be useful for someone else however as it only covered a small portion of my expenses I didn't really find it feesable to continue, it was however really easy to use and their customer service was very helpful.

Hunter Valley

Can't live without EBP

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2016

I can't believe I did not know about this service prior to now. For my whole working life I have had a bank account where I would put my money for my bills but never once really transferred enough to cover them. This system allows me to transfer enough money to cover all of my bills while accumulating savings along the way. I now rest easy at night without ever thinking of how I am going to find the money to pay the next lot of bills coming in. I am grateful to Diane at Fox Symes for setting this up for me and giving me the opportunity to enjoy my family without stressing about the bills that we have to pay. I am extremely grateful!!!

Verified Purchase

Back on top of my finances

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2016

Easy Bill Pay was recommended to me by my Debt Advocate, Diane from Fox Symes. I can't praise this service enough - all my bills are paid and I am never behind on anything. I can edit bills, timelines and other details independently or can send through changes to the EBP team and it is done quickly and professionally. I am extremely happy with the service and recommend it to anyone who struggles with paying their bills on time.

Amazingly helpful!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2016

Over the past 10 years I have managed to accumulate a stupid amount of credit card debt. I finally hit a wall this year, and was having trouble meeting the payments required, I could barely even cover the interest! I decided to give Fox Symes a go - it was here that I was introduced to Diane Soo - she has helped me to no end, and now I feel that I have control over my bills, rather than them controlling me. I highly recommend EBP to anyone that needs a little helping hand, it takes the stress out of bill payments, and has made my life so much easier.

Happy customer :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2016

Having to be the only income, I found it so stressful and unable to cope with the bills. I was trying to save at the same time but I couldn't until I found Fox Symes on the internet, gave them a call then to my surprise they managed everything in one go. I was so excited and so blessed to know that there is a company that actually do help and work with you according to what you can afford. Joining them is a blessing with such an amazing service that I wished that I found them long time ago. Then they (Fox Symes) took me through to EBP, who they will manage all my finance and bills.
I have to say that this is the most amazing thing that ever happened to me. Now, I don't have to run around to pay bills or even worried about it because EBP is handling it all the way. All I have to do, is enjoy life day by day and most importantly I have more time with my 2 beautiful children and my husband as a family.
Even though there is time to time where I run short during the week, I will ring Easy bills pay to see if they can help me out. Ashley O, how can I thank you enough for your amazing service. It's not only your service, but your advice, encouragement, and taking me step by step to ensure that I still have enough in my trust account to cover the bills. When I'm stressed out, you always seem to bring back smile to my face and forget about being stress. I tell you, if only other companies can be like Ashley O and the rest of the staffs at Easy Bill Pay, with their customer service, people who are finding it hard in finance situations, join EBP and you will be amazed how your life will turn around from stressed, depression, etc. to a brand new life. You will have the time of your life that you have ever dreamt off. So, thank you so much to ASHLEY O and the rest of the staffs. Ashley, you have inspired me and amazed me with your friendly, kindness, understanding customer service that anyone can ever asked for. I wish you all the best of luck in everything you do. You are blessed!

September 27th 2016 Update: Extremely Blessed - Fantastic Customer Service

What can I say, but I am extremely so blessed with this company and their staffs. Mathew McCotter, your customer service is God send. You made my day, just the way I wanted it. I am so happy and glad that Ashley recommended you when she is not there. I rely only on Ashley all the time and I have to admit that I get lost when she's not there, but after spoken to Mathew today, made me realise that there is always someone there to give you a hand. I wouldn't have the life I have right now, if wasn't for EBP...

I recommend EBP to anyone who is struggling with their finance. Believe me or not, they are fantastic and you will be really amazed with the kind of customer service you received. Their fees is less then a cup of coffee and they think of you all the way.

Lastly, thank you once again to Mathew M for all your help to bring my account up to date and now I have all my needs done and dust. Keep up the friendly, kindness service. Also, Ashley you still amazed me!

November 28th 2016 Update: EBP is the way to go!!

I went overseas for a holiday and got stuck with money. I emailed Ashley from EBP, explained my situation and she did it again...saved me! Now I am back, manage to get back on top of things. But Ashley is away on annual leave, Mark another hero, who managed to put everything back to green light...Never fear, never stress cos EBP will help and let you enjoy your life. Again thank you so much to Mark and Ashley for all their help and advice, I couldn't done it without you guys.. Recommend anyone who is struggling with life finance, trust me Join EBP! I wish I new about them 10 years ago cos by now, I would have really gone for a real vacation..lol Thank you!

January 5th 2017 Update: can't imagine life without EBP

It has been such an honour to join EBP. I can't seriously imagine my life now if I didn't know EBP. It's only been a year and my bills are almost there. Without their help, I know for a fact, I'll be struggling and stressing. But having EBP handle everything, your life is so peaceful, less stress and if you can't afford some bills, they always manage to put you in the right spot. There is no other other company like EBP. I will recommend EBP to anyone, now I am getting my extended family to join. Seeing them enjoying life makes a difference.

Able to live and by groceries. Thank you EBP

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2016

Recently I got to a stage that I was unable to continue living as my debts were more than my income. This was the most stressful time of my life. I had split up with my long term partner and ended up with debt that I had to go with out food for prolonged periods I heard an add for Fox Symes and decided to see if they could help me. To my amazement Luke from Fox Symes immediately came up with a short term fix for my debt to allow me to buy food and return to a manageable payment plan through EBP.
Luke kept in contact with me on a regular bases
and informed me of each stage that he was working on. It was really great to have Luke working on making a long term solution for me by arranging a debt arrangement with my creditors.
This was such a relief as previously I had a nervous break down and was also suffering from depression. I even had to be admitted to a mental health unit as my life had spiraled out of control from debt. I seriously believe that Luke gave me my life back and I can now start to live again.
During this process EBP was allocating payments that needed to be payed during the process of getting the Debt agreement EBP was fantastic as all I had to do was have the money there for them to process payments to my creditors taking away all of the stress of me having to deal with creditors.
Thank you so much Fox Symes and EBP and Luke for returning my life to normal and being able to eat again.

Justin

Verified Purchase

The Bill Stress Is Gone :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2016

The stress of having to pay upcoming bills was crippling our family and we were living pay check to pay check, then Dianne Soo at Fox Symes, suggested Easy Bill Pay and I am blown away by how easy and stress free the whole process was and is, my bills are paid and we are saving money. DIanne was so helpful and beyond supportive, we are coming up to 6 months using the system and I wish we did this years ago. We are on track to get out of debt thanks to Easy Bill Pay and create a future for our family. For anyone struggling with managing there money I would recommend the system and Dianne 200%

Verified Purchase

This is absolutely perfect ...help me to have a balance life!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2016

I am grateful to Fox Symes and Dianne Soo. In a word She saved me from stress, depression & uncomfortable life. I can have a taste of life know.Depression is over and I am in track . Dianne Soo showed me the path while I was struggling to keep up with my daily life. Howe ever, She guide me like a member of a family. She also introduced me the Easy bill pay ..to keep my financial condition in a stable situation followed by keep up to date with my all bills.I love the way they feel us and help us to have a comfortable and balance life. Great work Dianee Soo. Thanks for the support ...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2016

A very easy to use system. Everyone that I have talked to have been very helpful. Thank you Dianne Soo for introducing me to Easy Bill Pay

100% Satisfied

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2016

Don't know where to begin but I do know that answering that phone call from David @ Fox Symes was the best thing ever. He introduced me to Easy Bill Pay. I've only been with them for under 2 weeks and knowing that I am saving money and having my bills paid (and in credit) is fantastic. Yes I could've done it myself, but I needed this extra nudge. Didn't realize there was an organization like this, but am so happy with it so far and will be definitely spreading the word. Knowing that you have access to your account at your fingertips and seeing how your $$ is distributed is a bonus. I can visualize doing a lot of things now whenever I want too, knowing that I have extra money saved. I've dealt with both David @ Fox Symes and Ashley O @ Easy Bill Pay and wow they have the best customer service ever!!! Friendly Flexible service and always went out of their way to help me. Their customer service skills are second to none. Thank you for making this process so easy. 100% satisfied with my Easy Bill Pay!!

1 of 3 pages