Review rating:
  • 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Purchase

Just what our garden needed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2017

What a very professional organisation. Billie turned up as arranged, and gave a quite reasonable quote. The job was booked in shortly after we accepted the quote and the team arrived on time and did a great installation job. Having only a small courtyard garden there is no way to hide shoddy work, so we're very pleased we found a team to do such a top notch job.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Easy Turf Australia Official

Thanks again Ian!! We are thrilled that you are happy with the result :)

Melbourne

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Brilliant product. A1 customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2017

From first contact to quote to installation Easy Turf was professional, friendly and indeed easy to deal with. The installation team were efficient and clean. Such a pleasure - worth every cent. And the Turf is brilliant too!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Easy Turf Australia Official

Thanks for your great review Nicole! We loved completing your installation!!

Awesome service and product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2017

Transformed my dead grass into and area that we all love including our puppy jesse !
Thanks easy turf !!

Comments
Easy Turf Australia Official

Thanks Vince :) so glad you like your new turf and we are especially happy to hear Jesse is loving it too!

Great product great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2017

Had several quotes but easy turf were the ones who were most efficient, followed up and had a 'can do' attitude and recommended the right product for our application. They did the job in a short timeframe, sent a team of five so it was done quickly and all cleaned up. They followed up with care instructions and to see we were happy.
Very happy with the product and with the service...and the price.

Comments
Easy Turf Australia Official

Great to hear you enjoyed the experience and that you're enjoying your new synthetic lawn! Thanks for the review Cazaly!

Beautiful lawn - super happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2016

Mark led the team very well to complete my lawn. It was a tough dig but he did a fantastic job and the levels look perfect. The yard was left tidy and we are very happy indeed. My only inconvenience was when the job carried over till the next morning. This meant I had to make some changes to my plans but it was worth the effort as the outcome was fantastic.

Comments
Easy Turf Australia Official

Hi Shane, thanks for your positive review! We are glad you are happy with the result :)

Happy Customer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2016

Grassed space now looks fabulous ready for outdoor entertaining! Best rate, reliable service, true professionals!!! Very happy with job! Look no further.

Comments
Easy Turf Australia Official

Hi Barbara, thanks for the review! We are so glad you like your new turf!

You're welcome guys!

Careful work

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2016

Very happy with EasyTurf. Billie in the office is a nice bloke, as is the owner, whose name I can't remember. He is very careful and tries to get to every job himself. We've built our house from lockup stage and haven't been entirely happy with the tearing hurry and shoddy shortcuts of most tradespeople we've used. We've avoided using them where possible, for that reason. But these guys did it properly and it looks great.

Comments
Easy Turf Australia Official

Thanks for your positive review Tom! We are thrilled you are happy with the job :)

Backyard looks great and dog loves it,Very happy with product and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2016

My experience with Easy Turf was excellent. Communication was first class and pricing was competitive. Install was smooth and no issues.

Comments
Easy Turf Australia Official

Thank Daz! We are so glad you were happy with our services and we hope you enjoy your new synthetic grass for years to come!!

Perfect job place is a lot cleaning.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2016

Excellent work very punctual and grass looks and feels great family love it.
I would recommend Easy Turf to anyone.

Comments
Easy Turf Australia Official

Thanks Craig, it was a pleasure installing your grass!

Verified Purchase

Fantastic Transformation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2016

I recently had two existing very tired & dying [due to two FM dogs] buffalo grass strips replaced with Summer Premium - my Westies and I absolutely love it! EasyTurf was very helpful and Mark & his assistant Nick were extremely personable, professional and left a very neat and tidy job. I highly recommend Summer Premium after doing some research and comparing samples from two other companies. My garden looks much larger and I'm finding it a dream to clean up leaf litter etc from neighbouring gum trees [and I'm showing off photos to anyone and everyone]. Well done EasyTurf!

Comments
Easy Turf Australia Official

Hi Margurite,
Thank you so much for your positive feedback, we are delighted that you are happy with your new area. The Summer Premium is one of our favourites too and we worked hard to develop it so its nice to hear you're a fan :)

Transformed a tired old space !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2016

I recently had the boys from Easy Turf install their premium product on 3 balconies in my bayside apartment.

Couldn't be happier with the results - not only does it look amazing (subtle colour variation gives the turf a genuinely authentic look) - but the fact that it drains so well, it can be installed directly over the top of existing tiles.

The whole job was completed in less than a couple of hours, super competitive pricing, no rubbish to clean up and extremely professional installers - couldn't recommend them enough.

Troy

Comments
Easy Turf Australia Official

Hi Troy, thanks for the review! So glad to hear you are happy with your balconies and with our product!

Looks magnificent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2016

Very professional service from the first call to installation. We are delighted with the final result and it has transformed our upstairs terrace from a drab hardly used space into a wonderful social area. I highly recommend Easy Turf. Their service and product is sensational!

Comments
Easy Turf Australia Official

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for your feedback! We are so happy to have the opportunity to help transform your space and we hope that you enjoy it for many years to come :)

1 of 5 pages

Does your winter lush turf come in 4 metre wide rolls?

Dawn asked on Mar 05, 2017

Answer this

Hi Dawn - I am only a customer of Easy Turf. I'm sure if you give them a call direct they will be able to answer your questions. Or, check out their website - from memory they have dimensions in the site. Best of luck

Sorry. Thank you.

Are you affiliated with www.easyturf.com? That looks like a USA based company, but I really like their propietary MaxxFlow drainage system. We have a Labrador, so I'm looking for artificial turf that drains really well. We are in Sydney.

David C asked on Oct 12, 2016

Answer this

Hi David, Thanks for your inquiry. We are not affiliated with the USA company you have mentioned.

Do you have suppliers and installers in Perth, Western Australia?

eldii asked on Sep 11, 2016

Answer this

Hi Eldii, We supply turf to Perth, although at this stage we do not have any installers there. If you would like to use our product we can send you some samples, then you can purchase grass from us and look for a local landscaper to install for you.

See all 6 questions about Easy Turf Australia