Parramatta

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Simply irresistible !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2017

I bought the Aloha Indulgence (large) for my Son and Daughter in Law's anniversary and it was just gorgeous. Colourful, fresh, well presented and everything that it said it would be. Delivery was on time, packaging is really well done and you can tell its packed with care. I have ordered a few things now and each and every time I am delighted with the service, and the items ordered. I am a return customer who is totally delighted!! - Audrie

My go to option

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2017

I have used Edible Blooms on multiple occasions, and have had 100% perfect service, products and delivery every time. It's my go to option whenever I don't know what to get someone for a special occasion.

Great pick me up

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 31, 2017

My parents are selling their house at auction after 44 years there. It's a very emotional and stressful time for them. An edible bloom was the perfect surprise mid campaign to say 'hang in there..champagne popping soon!' They loved it - and the chockies!
Great product and service.
Thanks.

The perfect help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2017

I needed to express my gratitude to my beautiful mum in a different way other than flowers. I lost my husband 7 weeks ago and have decided flowers make the whole family sad at the moment. My mother has been a wonderful strength for me plus she loves chocolate. Made me happy to make her smile and becauae I'm grieving I didn't have to put in too much effort . Thank you team edible blooms keep up the caring work. Laura Doolan

First and last time ordering!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2017

First time ordering from this company and definitely the last!
Ordered an arrangement for today and it is almost 6 o'clock and still not delivered! The business has now closed for the day and the recipient has left work! Thank you for ruining a birthday!
Will never recommend you to anyone and definitely will never be purchasing from you again!

Verified Purchase

Great servce and Awesome products :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

Frist time using Edible Blooms, was a wonderful experience.
Website easy to use, delivery was on time and boxed beautifully with ice packs.
My Wife loved the Banquet :) Will definitely be a repeat customer.

Verified Purchase

Reliable service, highly recommended!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

I completely forgot it was my partner's B'day on her special day so that morning at 6am I placed an order on Edible Blooms as I read about Same day delivery. I was even more impressed that they had an express delivery option to narrow it down to a 3hr time frame because I knew she would finish work by 3:30pm. (Deliv is usually between 9-5). I was surprised when I got a text from her that same morning thanking me for a her gift and I was soooo thankful for Edible Blooms as they made me look good and really saved me when I needed them to!! Thank you to everyone behind the scenes for your hard work! I truly appreciate it and I know who to order with next time!!

Blue Haven

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Gave them a smile

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 18, 2017

Once again Edible Blooms you have done a great job. The red heart roses bouquet I sent to my best friends family after some tragic news and it did put a smile on their faces. They absolutely loved it and said it was something they needed.
Not are the blooms for special occasions they are for special moments and moments that are needed.
A product I now have purchased several times gets the thumbs up once again. ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Happy Long Time Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2017

I have used Edible Blooms many times and yet again last week I had a very happy recipient of their gift. Thanks again for high quality products and great service

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Hi Bec, thank you for your kind review. We are so glad the recipient loved their gift. Thank you so much for your ongoing support and business. We look forward to welcoming you back soon! Have a lo... read more »

Edible Blooms are an amazing gift for those that have everything.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 08, 2017

I sent blooms and Champagne to my daughter in-law for her birthday, she insisted that she did not want presents but when they arrived she was so excited and happy, she told us that it made her day very very special.
She sent a photo to show us how beautiful it looked before devouring the yummy chocolates.
THANK YOU. I will definitley rely on you for those friends and family who are so hard to buy for.

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Hi Kjoy, thank you for such your lovely review. We are so glad to hear your daughter-in-law enjoyed her gift! We look forward to welcoming you back real soon! Many thanks Erin and the Team at Edible Blooms.

Barely Satisfactory

3 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2017

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Hi Kate, I'm very sorry to hear you did not have a very good experience with Edible Blooms. Are you please able to provide your order ID number so we can look into this further? We are really glad ... read more »

Perfect for a surprise gift

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2017

After hearing my interstate friend was going through hard times I jumped online for a surprise gift. Edible Blooms were the easiest, cheapest and fastest I found and they certainly did not disappoint. The gift was delivered the very next morning in perfect condition. Highly recommend to everyone to try.

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Hi Janey, thank you for your kind feedback. That is lovely of you to send for a friend during a difficult time, we do hope it cheered them up a bit! Look forward to welcoming you back in future. Many thanks, Erin and the team at Edible Blooms.

1 of 19 pages