Very Dissappointed Customer

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2017

I had an orchid delivered to my BFF for her birthday on 17th May 2017, which cost me $95. I received a text from her on 23rd May 2017 advising that it was starting to die already. I contacted Edible Blooms & they were going to get back to me. The last contact I had from them was Wednesday 24th May 2017 & have heard nothing from them since. When you pay that much for an orchid you would expect it would last longer than a week. A bought a couple of cheap ones from Bunnings on the 6th May 2017 & they are still going strong. I certainly will never be using Edible Blooms again.

wonderful response

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2017

Every time I have used Edible Blooms there is never a hitch. The recipients are delighted(even overwhelmed) and it is easy to order for men too as there is a great range to suit them. Edible Blooms keep you updated every step of the way. They are so professional.

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Dear Christievic, Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so glad to hear that the recipients are always delighted with their blooms! We have just recently updated our range so now we have an e... read more »

Perfect easy gift

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2017

Easy to use. Great ideas. Always keeps you informed. Well received by recipients they say delicious and beautifully presented. I have used this company many times.

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Dear Ingrid, We are so glad that you keep coming back to us for some great gift ideas. Its great to hear that your recipients always enjoy their blooms, and we look forward to welcoming you back s... read more »

Will ALWAYS be an EDIBLE BLOOMS customer :D

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2017

Absolutely lovely service, quality is perfect. Great for a gift or a surprise. Have never had a problem been a customer for 3 years

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Hi Jess,
So good to hear that you have been with us for 3 years and always find the service a great experience! We look forward to helping you out with your next surprise!

Parramatta

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Simply irresistible !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2017

I bought the Aloha Indulgence (large) for my Son and Daughter in Law's anniversary and it was just gorgeous. Colourful, fresh, well presented and everything that it said it would be. Delivery was on time, packaging is really well done and you can tell its packed with care. I have ordered a few things now and each and every time I am delighted with the service, and the items ordered. I am a return customer who is totally delighted!! - Audrie

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Hi Audrie, We are so glad that we are able to impress you every time you return. The Aloha range is certainly one of my favourites, and so delicious! We hope to welcome you back to Edible Blooms s... read more »

My go to option

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2017

I have used Edible Blooms on multiple occasions, and have had 100% perfect service, products and delivery every time. It's my go to option whenever I don't know what to get someone for a special occasion.

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Hi Emma, Thanks for taking the time to let us know we are your go to for that someone who's a little bit difficult to buy for! We can sort you out for all occasions and we hope to welcome you back... read more »

Great pick me up

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 31, 2017

My parents are selling their house at auction after 44 years there. It's a very emotional and stressful time for them. An edible bloom was the perfect surprise mid campaign to say 'hang in there..champagne popping soon!' They loved it - and the chockies!
Great product and service.
Thanks.

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Hi Vanessa,
So good to hear that your parents loved their gift! Thanks for taking the time to let us know, and we hope to welcome you back soon!

The perfect help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2017

I needed to express my gratitude to my beautiful mum in a different way other than flowers. I lost my husband 7 weeks ago and have decided flowers make the whole family sad at the moment. My mother has been a wonderful strength for me plus she loves chocolate. Made me happy to make her smile and becauae I'm grieving I didn't have to put in too much effort . Thank you team edible blooms keep up the caring work. Laura Doolan

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Hi Laura, we are so glad to hear that you could make your Mum smile with one of our gifts, and that you found it easy to order with us. We hope to welcome you back to Edible Blooms soon.
Kind Regards, Christina and the Team at Edible Blooms

First and last time ordering!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2017

First time ordering from this company and definitely the last!
Ordered an arrangement for today and it is almost 6 o'clock and still not delivered! The business has now closed for the day and the recipient has left work! Thank you for ruining a birthday!
Will never recommend you to anyone and definitely will never be purchasing from you again!

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Hi Kamaz, I am so sorry to hear that there was a problem with your delivery. Please if you ever have any issues give our friendly concierge team a call on 1300 768 996, and we will certainly be ab... read more »

Verified Purchase

Great servce and Awesome products :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

Frist time using Edible Blooms, was a wonderful experience.
Website easy to use, delivery was on time and boxed beautifully with ice packs.
My Wife loved the Banquet :) Will definitely be a repeat customer.

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Dear Xplod,
Thank you for sharing with us that your wife loved her gift. We look forward to welcoming you back next time!

Verified Purchase

Reliable service, highly recommended!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

I completely forgot it was my partner's B'day on her special day so that morning at 6am I placed an order on Edible Blooms as I read about Same day delivery. I was even more impressed that they had an express delivery option to narrow it down to a 3hr time frame because I knew she would finish work by 3:30pm. (Deliv is usually between 9-5). I was surprised when I got a text from her that same morning thanking me for a her gift and I was soooo thankful for Edible Blooms as they made me look good and really saved me when I needed them to!! Thank you to everyone behind the scenes for your hard work! I truly appreciate it and I know who to order with next time!!

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Dear Joey, We are so glad to hear that your partner enjoyed her gift, and we helped you out of a bit of a sticky situation. We hope to welcome you back to Edible Blooms soon for your next last min... read more »

Blue Haven

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Gave them a smile

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 18, 2017

Once again Edible Blooms you have done a great job. The red heart roses bouquet I sent to my best friends family after some tragic news and it did put a smile on their faces. They absolutely loved it and said it was something they needed.
Not are the blooms for special occasions they are for special moments and moments that are needed.
A product I now have purchased several times gets the thumbs up once again. ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Comments
Edible Blooms Official

Hi Barb,
Thank you so much for letting us know that your friends gift brightened their day! We look forward to welcoming you back to Edible Blooms soon!

1 of 20 pages