Filter By:

• 1 answer

Size: Double Date Purchased: Feb 2017

Absolute Comfort !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2017

After three months this mattress has more than met expectations. It is so comfortable as it supports the body so well. It is amazing how it contours to match the body. It is also very warm on these cold winter nights.

Size: King Date Purchased: May 2016

Would never sleep on anything else!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2017

I bought my first Ergoflex mattress in the UK some years ago. I couldn't believe how comfortable and supportive it was, naturally contouring to my body regardless of my sleeping position. Additionally I noticed the quality of my sleep dramatically improved.

Before my purchase I was considering a mattress from a well known competitor, highly regarded, marketed and available to test and buy from major retail outlets,....but at a significantly higher price.

I did some research and discovered Ergoflex products and a few of friends said they
had purchased them with absolutely no regrets. While it felt strange buying a mattress online, without the chance to try it out,....and to my surprise it arrived beautifully vacuum packed,....after it expanded and I positioned properly, I found it to be a completely new sleeping experience. I think it took 6-8 days to fully get use to it, but I've never regretted my purchase.

After recently relocating to Australia I couldn't believe Ergoflex was available here. I've now purchased a King size and a Queen for my guest room.

I couldn't recommend these mattresses more so. I'd now not want to sleep on anything else!

Well done Ergoflex for offering a fantastic product and the best customer service and followup support / advice. I couldn't be happier!

Terrigal

• 2 comments
  • 2 helpful votes

Size: Double Date Purchased: May 2017

Lived up to the "hype"!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2017

Just got the ergo flex double, best night sleep!
5 protruding vertebrae, multiple joint injuries...
Woke with minimal joint discomfort, no tossing and turning trying to find a comfortable position.
I'd never buy another mattresse!
Great job euro flex!

Manning

• 1 comment

Verified Purchase Size: Queen Date Purchased: Apr 2012

Very good support from the mattress and the company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2017

We purchased our Queen mattress in April 2012 and realised very quickly that we loved it. Full body support in any position I sleep. So we ordered another for the spare bed as the price was so reasonable. It means if one of us is unwell we can sleep separately in a familiar bed. I have since been diagnosed with spinal osteoporosis and the ergoflex mattress is a great help when I am experiencing pain. When we were moving house and into storage, Matthew very willingly sent 2 plastic covers at no charge.

Verified Purchase Size: Queen Date Purchased: Nov 2016 Size: Queen

The hype is the real. Ergoflex is the best!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2017

Size: Queen Date Purchased: Jan 2012 Size: Queen

literally cant live with out this mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

we have had an Ergo Memory Foam mattress now for 6years. when we first bought it, it was purely a test to see how it would go, was very sceptical about it. there wasnt many reviews etc at the time. 6 years on, we are looking at another one as we have just updated to a king. we wouldnt buy anything else. we hate sleeping anywhere else as every time myself or my partner moves we feel everything when not on a memory foam mattress. i could not recommend it more.

SYDNEY

• 1 question

Size: Queen Date Purchased: May 2016 Size: Queen

A loved companion

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

I have found it to be very comfortable and supportive. It maintains its shape well although it can get a little warm. I did not by a cover (cooling or extra thickness/protection) for it though. It has been of a great benefit and heavily used whilst i wait for a hip replacement.

Size: King Single Date Purchased: Feb 2017 Size: King Single

Perfect King Single bed for a teenager

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2017

My teenage son is extremely happy with the comfort and size of his new bed. Great customer service, delivery and product. I would highly recommend the Ergoflex system of purchasing a new mattress.

Sale

Size: King Single Date Purchased: Jul 2016 Size: King Single

The most amazing mattress I have ever slept on

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2017

I have slept on this mattress for six months now, covering both winter and summer. I am a very cold sleeper and have found that this mattress helps to keep me warm without a mountain of bedclothes. I use an alpaca doona on top, and this in combination with this brilliant mattress keeps me warm in winter and comfortable in summer (without removing the alpaca doona). I selected medium firmness and find I sink nicely into the mattress itself. Could I go back to anything else. No!
I can highly recommend this mattress.

Verified Purchase Size: Queen Date Purchased: Aug 2016 Size: Queen

The best mattress we have ever slept on

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2017

We bought our Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress after sleeping on one while on holiday in England last year. My wife's sciatica and hip pain experienced on the old mattress is now gone, after suffering with the pain for 20 years. This mattress has worked miracles. The Ergoflex mattress is extremely comfortable and supportive. It is also works well in both summer and winter, which is essential to us because we experience extremes of both. Our mattress also appears to be very durable, with no sign of loss of support. It maintains its shape regardless of the different weight between my wife and myself. We are delighted with our purchase.

Size: Double Date Purchased: Jun 2016 Size: Double

Latest camping trip over and this time travelling with an Ergoflex - I will never go back

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2017

Back from our lastest camping travels with the campervans newly installed Ergoflex…. Deep joy, It surpassed all my hopes and more than happy with it. I’d thought it was a gamble but my creaky bones rebelled and made the purchase a couple of weeks out from the trip. We’d persevered for years with various shop purchased foams, layering and an inner spring. I will never go back and any next van purchase will need one AND the house mattress will be changed in the future.
Shame there isn't somewhere to try them for a night because this purchase would happened a lot earlier.

Cleveland

Size: Double Date Purchased: Aug 2016 Size: Double

I wish I'd done this years ago

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2017

I've had my Ergoflex for 6 months now and from the 1st night it was a revelation. Slept for 7hrs woke up refreshed and this is key, with reduced stiffness in my back. Now it's summer in SE Qld and the reviews about the heat of the mattress, I feel, are exaggerated. I'm a big guy and I really don't notice it. On the flip side it was nice an toastie during the cooler months. If you are thinking of making the change don't hesitate

1 of 41 pages

We are buying an adjustable queen size base. Will the ergoflex queen size mattress work on this base?

luciano asked on Jun 25, 2017

Answer this

Dear Luciano, thank you for your question. Our mattresses can be safely used with all types of bed bases, including adjustable electric bed frames. In fact we have thousands of customers both here in Australia and across Europe who choose to use our mattress with adjustable bases. Please reach out to us if you require any further information. Regards, Ergoflex.

I have not had experience with an adjustable base but the company seems to think it will be okay. We still use the base for our old inner sprung mattress and it is fine with that. Every morning my husband and I wake up and say, "isn't this mattress just SO comfortable!" It is so lovely and warm too.

Is there any extra cost for returning?

Stella asked on May 11, 2017

Answer this

Hi Sam, delivery and returning an Ergoflex mattress is free from all locations in NSW, VIC, ACT and SA as well as the Gold Coast, the Sunshine Coast, Brisbane, Darwin, Perth and most of Tasmania. Please visit the 'Delivery' page on our website for precise delivery options for your address and for exclusions to this policy. Alternatively please feel free to contact us directly for more information. Regards, Ergoflex.

Hi there do you have the equivalent mattress to Tempur Pebble - Medium ?

Annette Bevan asked on Feb 13, 2017

Answer this

I'm not sure what the equivalent is sadly but I'd say it's a medium firmness (which is a very subjective thing I know as everyone enjoys a different level of firmness)

Hi Annette, thank you for your question. The Ergoflex mattress is classed as medium/firm, and the density of the memory foam has been carefully developed to provide optimum comfort which most people in AU and the UK find is to their preference. Our customers inform us that we are firmer than the Tempur Cloud but softer than their Original model. Don’t forget we have a 30-day trial so you are welcome to trial our mattress for suitability. Regards, Ergoflex Australia.

See all 63 questions about Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress