Filter By:

Mattress Size: Queen Date Purchased: Jan 2012

literally cant live with out this mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

we have had an Ergo Memory Foam mattress now for 6years. when we first bought it, it was purely a test to see how it would go, was very sceptical about it. there wasnt many reviews etc at the time. 6 years on, we are looking at another one as we have just updated to a king. we wouldnt buy anything else. we hate sleeping anywhere else as every time myself or my partner moves we feel everything when not on a memory foam mattress. i could not recommend it more.

SYDNEY

• 1 review
  • 1 question

Mattress Size: Queen Date Purchased: May 2016

A loved companion

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

I have found it to be very comfortable and supportive. It maintains its shape well although it can get a little warm. I did not by a cover (cooling or extra thickness/protection) for it though. It has been of a great benefit and heavily used whilst i wait for a hip replacement.

Mattress Size: King Single Date Purchased: Feb 2017

Perfect King Single bed for a teenager

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2017

My teenage son is extremely happy with the comfort and size of his new bed. Great customer service, delivery and product. I would highly recommend the Ergoflex system of purchasing a new mattress.

Mattress Size: King Single Date Purchased: Jul 2016

The most amazing mattress I have ever slept on

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2017

I have slept on this mattress for six months now, covering both winter and summer. I am a very cold sleeper and have found that this mattress helps to keep me warm without a mountain of bedclothes. I use an alpaca doona on top, and this in combination with this brilliant mattress keeps me warm in winter and comfortable in summer (without removing the alpaca doona). I selected medium firmness and find I sink nicely into the mattress itself. Could I go back to anything else. No!
I can highly recommend this mattress.

Verified Purchase Mattress Size: Queen Date Purchased: Aug 2016

The best mattress we have ever slept on

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2017

We bought our Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress after sleeping on one while on holiday in England last year. My wife's sciatica and hip pain experienced on the old mattress is now gone, after suffering with the pain for 20 years. This mattress has worked miracles. The Ergoflex mattress is extremely comfortable and supportive. It is also works well in both summer and winter, which is essential to us because we experience extremes of both. Our mattress also appears to be very durable, with no sign of loss of support. It maintains its shape regardless of the different weight between my wife and myself. We are delighted with our purchase.

Mattress Size: Double Date Purchased: Jun 2016

Latest camping trip over and this time travelling with an Ergoflex - I will never go back

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2017

Back from our lastest camping travels with the campervans newly installed Ergoflex…. Deep joy, It surpassed all my hopes and more than happy with it. I’d thought it was a gamble but my creaky bones rebelled and made the purchase a couple of weeks out from the trip. We’d persevered for years with various shop purchased foams, layering and an inner spring. I will never go back and any next van purchase will need one AND the house mattress will be changed in the future.
Shame there isn't somewhere to try them for a night because this purchase would happened a lot earlier.

Mattress Size: Double Date Purchased: Aug 2016

I wish I'd done this years ago

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2017

I've had my Ergoflex for 6 months now and from the 1st night it was a revelation. Slept for 7hrs woke up refreshed and this is key, with reduced stiffness in my back. Now it's summer in SE Qld and the reviews about the heat of the mattress, I feel, are exaggerated. I'm a big guy and I really don't notice it. On the flip side it was nice an toastie during the cooler months. If you are thinking of making the change don't hesitate

Mattress Size: Double Date Purchased: Mar 2016

Memory foam dream comfort

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2017

We bought an Ergoflex mattress for our pregnant daughter who had lots of back and hip pain and from the first night sleeping on her new mattress, she had a pain free comfortable, well supported sleep. The customer service was excellant and very accomodating as we picked up the mattress after hours, Thankyou. Highly recommend Ergoflex mattresses.

Park Orchards

Verified Purchase Mattress Size: Queen Date Purchased: Aug 2016

I'm a happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2017

It has been about six months since I received my Ergoflex mattress. As they said, took me a couple of weeks or a month maybe to get used to it. Since then I can't wait to go to bed. The body support is great (I'm a big guy, 115kg-188cm) and the mattress balances well (my partner is almost half of my weight :-) ). Yes, it did smell a bit but that soon went. I didn't notice any particular problems with the heat during the summer. So, my next review will be about the longevity of the product and how good it will perform over a period of a year or two. I have given it its second rotation as advised to rotate the mattress on a 3 to 6 months basis. So far so good.

Mattress Size: King Single Date Purchased: Apr 2016

I cant wait for bed time now...Will not sleep anywhere else, neither my husband!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2017

The x2 mattresses is what the company says it is...very comfortable. The mattresses supports my and my husbands back area, which the main reason for the purchase. To date I have not evidenced any wear and tear on the mattresses...they are very durable

• 42 helpful votes

Mattress Size: Double Date Purchased: Apr 2016

Amazing mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2017

My family and I have bought several of these mattresses already. Everyone loves them and we all have amazing sleeps. Backaches are gone, the young kids love them too. We have recommended then to friends who also bought them and love them.

Melbourne

• 1 comment

Mattress Size: Long Single Date Purchased: Sep 2016

Delivers Quality Sleep

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2017

I am 75, do serious gym work (competition powerlifting) and play golf several times per week so the body is always in need of quality sleep at the end of the day. After a debilitating sciatic nerve problem two years ago, I searched for the best mattress available in the hope that it would help my spine/sciatic nerve problem. I have now had my Ergoflex for 6 months and never slept more comfortably. I wake without some of the "creaks" I once had with other mattresses. The memory foam adjusts to your weight to give the spine the correct support an d keep it aligned during sleep. This correct support is just right ie. not too firm as to be uncomfortable, not too soft that you sink into it. If I have been travelling, I am always happy to return home to my Ergoflex. Hotels might have very comfortable mattresses but they don't have Ergoflexes. I am completely 100% happy with my choice and have no hesitation in recommending Ergoflex Memory Foam mattresses to anyone wanting the best mattress for their spines and for quality sleep. I also recommend their Australian distributor www.ergoflex.com.au. Excellent company that delivers as promised and keeps you informed as to where your order is up to.

1 of 41 pages

Hi there do you have the equivalent mattress to Tempur Pebble - Medium ?

Annette Bevan asked on Feb 13, 2017

Answer this

I'm not sure what the equivalent is sadly but I'd say it's a medium firmness (which is a very subjective thing I know as everyone enjoys a different level of firmness)

Hi Annette, thank you for your question. The Ergoflex mattress is classed as medium/firm, and the density of the memory foam has been carefully developed to provide optimum comfort which most people in AU and the UK find is to their preference. Our customers inform us that we are firmer than the Tempur Cloud but softer than their Original model. Don’t forget we have a 30-day trial so you are welcome to trial our mattress for suitability. Regards, Ergoflex Australia.

Wondering if this foam allows smooth turning for a larger person with bad back and frozen shoulder? Have tried DeStill pocket sprung mattress but wouldn't recommend. Jane

Alfreddo asked on Jan 22, 2017

Answer this

Sorry Jane for late reply. The mattress is not light but lighter than a normal innerspring mattress - well, lighter than the one I had. It is definitely a two man job to turn the mattress - mine is King size so it is a little tricky. My understanding is that it needs to be turned every 3 months for the first year. After that, maybe once a year. We had a single mattress as well and I could do that on my own but I don't have a shoulder problem. So, not sure how you would handle it. Hope this is of some help.

Is this the same as pure foam memory mattress that super Amart sells

Terri asked on Jan 04, 2017

Answer this

Hi Terri, The 'Pure Form' mattress as it is referred to is a memory foam mattress however a direct comparison is not possible. Super Amart choose not to declare the composition of their mattress including depth of memory foam and density rating. The Ergoflex mattress is the only online mattress that compares with Tempur.

See all 61 questions about Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress