Victoria Melbourne

It's good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 25, 2017

It's great to do it online I have no problem little bit of a problem but it was okay arm my thank you for helping me and it was juts $67 it was okay thank you JIMMY

Comments
Etax Accountants Official

Cheers for your review Bear - much appreciated!

Definitely not worth using it

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

After filling out my tax return I was asked questions as to why my uniform fees were so much as I had no receipts, which is understandable but after explaining what I had bought and where from and how much I thought I had provided enough details. Especially considering you can claim up to $300 without receipts.

Fair to say I will not use this method again for tax return as I have never received as less tax as I have this time around. Previous tax returns have been about the $450 mark never less and this time round they reckon a measly $190 back.
Next time I will be sourcing an accountant to do my tax return for me.

It's a shame because I had heard this method was a success for others.

This is perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

Great job helped out heaps I wouldn't know what I would do with out the doing there jobs properly. Thank you so much guys

Comments
Etax Accountants Official

No worries J.hall. It's our job to be on your side and help ensure you get the best possible refund and that everything is correct when lodged to the ATO. See you again for your 2017 return!

• 2 helpful votes

Very straightforward process

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2017

It was a very user friendly website and love the fact that receipts can be uploaded (as I like to take photos of receipts esp as some can fade over time) they were very efficient in getting back to me. The only thing was I wish the account fee was more upfront at the start.
Hopefully I won't have to wait too long until it's returned. If the site is able to update on the progression of the tax lodgement I will be very satisfied

Comments
Etax Accountants Official

Thanks for your review and great to hear you like our receipt upload function. It's a great way to keep track of your documents during the year without needing to worry about faded receipts come ta... read more »

Ended in a great experience with the Etax accounts

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

I wasn't quite sure about the fees for this site and the live chat helped to clarify this. The accountants explained everything very well where I wasn't sure and located 2 payg summaries I didn't know about. It was also a very fast process and didn't take too long to complete. I will be returning to Etax accountants for next years tax return.

Comments
Etax Accountants Official

Thanks Katie! We're pleased to hear we'll see you again for your next tax return as well!

Want to wait 3 months for your Return?

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2017

Padbury

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

What a relief, Etax did my return without very little help from me!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 03, 2017

Tax was prompt in dealing with the parts of the tax that I had no paperwork for, but knew needed to be in my return, Literally, they had all the information needed and entered into my tax return and it was submitted within hrs! I highly recommend Etax Accountants!

Comments
Etax Accountants Official

Cheers Donna! Very pleased to hear you were impressed with our service! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

PS And they were not nearly as expensive as my past accountants over the past decades! Ticks in the box, all round.

Great phone service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2017

The personal assistance I received over the phone was wonderful. Advice and assistance to ensure my return was completed fast and with all possible deductions throughly investigated. Very happy with your service. Thank you.

Comments
Etax Accountants Official

Thanks for your review! Happy to hear you were able to speak with our accountants and make sure you got the best possible refund you were entitled too!

Thankyou!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2017

I lodged late but Etax helped me so much! I am forever greatful. I was unsure but the site was very easy to use.

Comments
Etax Accountants Official

Very pleased to hear we were able to help get your tax returns up to date Midibaby! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

The easist tax return ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2017

Very pleased with process. Easy, quick and most of all ... they got me $500 more than I had estimated. Very professional

Comments
Etax Accountants Official

Cheers Jenny - great to hear you found our return easy and even better that our accountants were able to boost your refund by another $500!

Great service - quick, easy and informative

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2017

Wonderful service, especially if you need to catch up with multiple returns. Refunds from ATO credited back very quickly- I will definitely use them again. Fees charged very reasonable. Found their professional integrity great.

Comments
Etax Accountants Official

Thanks for leaving your review and good to hear you were able to get some of your past year's returns up to date as well!

Don't know what I did before them!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2017

So grateful these accountants are easy to use and I love I can communicate with them via email rather than take personal phone conversations during business hours whilst I’m at work! I’ve always received sizeable returns (more so than any time I’ve lodged it myself). I’ve used them for 3 years and never had any trouble! Thanks heaps guys!

Comments
Etax Accountants Official

Cheers Maz! Thanks for leaving your review, it's great to hear you've loved using our service over the past 3 years! See you again for you 2017 return!

1 of 20 pages

can i ring you for what you need to do my tax as i have already filled mine partly?

deggy asked on Jan 31, 2017

Hi Deggy,

If you're part way through and have any questions you can certainly give us a call on 1300 693 829. We also have a live chat service you should be able to select in the bottom right of your screen while logged into your return where you can chat directly with an accountant.

If you prefer, we can also have one of our accountants call you back at a time that suits you. Please just drop us an email to feedback@etax.com.au with your full name, email address registered on your Etax account, phone number and time you'd like a call and we'll get in touch with you then.

Warm Regards,
Etax Accountants

How long does it take you to prepare an annual tax return for a Pty Ltd using Xero online accounting system and how much do you charge (house number)?

Andreas Lustig asked on Nov 29, 2016

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for your question. Etax Accountants only offer Individual Tax Returns so our sister company Etax Local who offer an online business tax return service are best placed to answer that question. In general, the length of time and cost of preparing a Company Tax Return is solely down to the size of the business and the complexity of the job. We'd suggest sending the team at Etax Local a message via this page (https://www.etaxlocal.com.au/company-tax-return/) with some details about the job and their business relationship team will be in touch to provide you with an obligation free quote.

Kind Regards,
Etax Accountants

How can I do my tax return?

CAL asked on Oct 07, 2016

Hi Cal,
The most common way to do an Australian tax return is by using a registered tax agent like Etax.com.au.
According to ATO figures reported by news.com.au in July, over 74% of Australians use a tax agent to lodge their tax return.
Some agents provide convenient online services and most agents provide this service for under $100. The level of convenience, support, help with delays or audits and year-round help varies between different agents. At Etax.com.au we think we offer a great full-featured service for a fair cost and we're always trying to improve what we do by listening to what our clients have to say.
An alternative to using a tax agent is to go directly to the ATO, using their myGov/myTax system. It is quite good and there's no fee, but you will not get support from an accountant and tax agent who's on your side, no help with audits or amendments, no advice to maximise your refund, and you'll be pretty much on your own. But it's a valid choice for people with simple returns who are confident and don't mind doing taxes by themself.
Best regards,