Wonderful service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

I have just received my order from Everten, best price I could find and arrived well packed within three working days from date of order. This is the first time I have made a purchase from this company and it definately won't be the last, amazing service

• 1 answer

Good service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

Have bought twice from Everten. Service is excellent. Well packed and sent in good time. Items are nice quality at reasonable prices.

Top Quality Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

All aspects of my dealings with Everten, from online purchase, pricing, delivery and queries have been dealt with in a very professional, prompt and friendly manner. Top service, I would highly recommend them.

Denistone

• 1 helpful vote

Surprisingly good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

I have wanted to buy a large cast iron fry pan for ages but they always seem to be out of stock at the more well known online retailers. After again being prompted by the dodgy safeness of nonstick variety I decided I had to buy one for my family. Somehow google found one at Everten at a good price. I took the plunge and ordered and it turned up three days later beautifully packed. I will buy from Everten again.

Everten are AMAZING!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

I would like to share my amazing experience with anyone wanting to purchase from Everten. I live in NZ and placed an order late on a Sunday night, Monday morning there was an email in my inbox saying thank you for your purchase your item is on its way.... it arrived in NZ at my home on Thursday. That's seriously incredible service! Not only that but the product was $200 cheaper than here in nz! Highly recommend to all. Thanks everten you are amazing

MAYFIELD

• 3 answers
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

Quality Service beats petty price wars any day of the week.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2017

I do (and have done) loads of online shopping. Myer, POK, Teddinigton's, etc. Most are pretty good, but it's always "service" that sets apart the stand out performers ... in anything. The girls on the phone at Everten have always been so so nice. The phone gets answered before i can take a slurp out of my coffee, they always know what i am talking about - products and queries - and they always act promptly. Hell, i even get little boxed puddinigs in my packaging these days. Packaging is always processed with care - for my products and the environment - and i never wait much more than a couple of days for delivery, which i can track online too. The range of products is astounding. Great brands, extremely competitive pricing (always), and the website is an easy one to navigate. If i had anything at all negative to put forward it might be that a few more details on certain items could be added and perhaps the images (when clicked on) could be a bit bigger and in some cases higher resolution. But that's being a bit picky. I would recommend these guys to anyone. TEN outta TEN, EverTEN! ... ha! see what i did there ;)

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Online satisfaction

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

Hi there
Have just received my order and am very pleased with your efficient service and environmentally responsible packaging. I will be a return customer.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Purchase

Excellent service much appreciated.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

I purchased an attachment for my bamix through Everten's Kitchenware Superstore. The price was the best I could find by far, the parcel well packed (in environmentally responsible packaging) and it was most helpful to receive Australia Post tracking emails which let me know when my purchase would arrive.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Canberra

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

Very happy with our purchase. Our goods were supplied at very reasonable price and with great service. What more could you ask for.

Brilliant customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

I have purchased many products from Everten Online and always been delighted with the speed of delivery, the quality of the items and the company's very welcome commitment to environmental sustainability in terms of their packaging. I recently had to organise an exchange for an item purchased by mistake and I was absolutely delighted by the friendly helpfulness of the customer service staff with whom I dealt and the ease and efficiency of the exchange process. I was even more impressed that Everten has not sent its customer service centre offshore, depriving locals of jobs. Well done on all counts Everten - a joy to deal with and now even more firmly cemented as my number one online kitchenware purchasing destination.

Perfect delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2017

Quick efficient service and the packaging was amazing. Carefully packaged and protected my glasses. Very Happy. Will definitely be using you guys again. Thank You!

Excellent service and lovely product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2017

Have bought the Romertopf Clay Roasting Dish as a gift and am very impressed with the service provided by Everten Online. The ordering process was simple and the price was excellent. The product has arrived quickly and in perfect condition thanks to the clever packaging (love the biodegradable peanuts in the box!) and I'm looking forward to tasting my Mum's roast dinner once she uses her birthday present!

1 of 22 pages