Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Jun 2018

Warm welcome & excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2017

My wife & I went to fairhaven homes display at Elements & Jubilee looking for a builder. We found the displays at Jubilee better suited to our needs. The salesman Dean & hostess Chanti were very welcoming & made us feel at home. We decided to move forward with the build thru Dean at Jubilee. His service & knowledge is excellent & he helped us pick the right options for our new home. We highly recommend both their staff & their homes to anyone looking to build a new home.

Comments
Fairhaven Homes Official

Hi Archie,
Thank-you for the lovely review.
We are very appreciative of your feedback and your kind words.

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Mar 2017

First Class Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

My sincere thanks to Nathan (Mt. Duneed Display) for his invaluable assistance in design and pricing , to Lisa for her attention to detail in guiding me with excellent color selection and products and to Emilia for her outstanding and ongoing customer service, who, went out of her way on many occasions in answering questions and sourcing information for me.These three people are fantastic ambassadors for Fairhaven homes and the first class assistance provided by them enabled me to build my new home with all desired inclusions and within budget- Thank-you!

Comments
Fairhaven Homes Official

Hi Stuart,
Thank-you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review.
We appreciate your kind words.

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: May 2018

Great experience so far

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

I am a first home buyer and i don not have previous experience but i think how they manage the customer that is awesome. I do have true story about house prices so first time i went there to check suitable house plan for my land and found one out of few then price was $ ******** then next week visited the office the house price gone up same type of plan after that had chat with one of friendly staff anyway she gave me a manager discount to match the price.

Comments
Fairhaven Homes Official

Hi Kanishka,
Thank-you for the lovely review.
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Oct 2017

Great House, Even better customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

Our house it yet to be built so i cannot comment on the quality of the build yet but if it is anything like the service we go from Leanne at the Clydevale office and Nina who did out selections appointment it is going to be amazing.

Have recommended Fairhaven to many friends and will continue to do so.

My wife who is in the industry was so impressed with the company she is hoping to obtain a job with the them as they are an amazing company that although growing at a fast rate ensure that the customer service and selections are top priority.

If i could award these two more than 5 stars i would and sincerely hope they both get a share in some sort of commission from the purchase.

Comments
Fairhaven Homes Official

Hi Jack,
We are very appreciative of you taking the time to write such a wonderful review.
Thank-you for the great feedback.

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: May 2017

My forever home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2017

Thrilled with our new home the whole experience went really well from our initial meeting with Paul Smith in the display home in Warragul, to the site supervisor Trev who couldn't, have been more helpful . Every job has it's little hiccups and they were attended to with efficiency and care.We are now settled into our new home and we are both extremely happy with everything. So thank you fairhaven for the enjoyable ride from start to finish.

Comments
Fairhaven Homes Official

Hi Pauline,
We appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience with us.
Thank-you for the wonderful review.

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Jun 2018

Great assistance and wonderful service !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

Comments
Fairhaven Homes Official

Hi Joseph,
Thank-you for taking the time to write such a lovely review.
We appreciate your kind words and feedback.

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Mar 2018

Awesome experience so far! Lorraine Fuller at Clydevale is fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

Comments
Fairhaven Homes Official

Hi Emma,

Thank you for the wonderful review.
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

Melton

• 1 review
  • 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Sep 2016

Poor Build quality and with defects

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2017

This builder just issued me a threat of legal action if i put this review on public form! I Build our house with these guys; luckily we got an independent inspector, WOW initially it was 49-page defect report! Overall, poor build, walls are bowed bed joints faulty, it's too much to write down. My advice, i would find a decent and good builder don't make the same mistake as we made. Fortunately, we got some of our money back when we showed the report to our bank they refunded little bit. But to fix this builder damages is a substantial amount of money. Not worth it. When you visit their display homes, everything seems perfect, but nothing can be further from the truth. I will never, ever, build with this builder again.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Apr 2017

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2017

I have my new home and I love it, The staff made contract, colour, and build very easy I was surprised how easy it all came together. Customer service was fantastic and I want to thank all staff involved (you know who you all are) The floor plan of the Clovelly I loved Straight off, and it was built to the same quality as per the display home great job

Comments
Fairhaven Homes Official

Hi Robert,
Thank you for such a wonderful review.
We are very appreciative of your kind words and feedback.

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Dec 2017

Very Good Experience So Far

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2017

Comments
Fairhaven Homes Official

Hi Rai,
We appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience with us.
Thank you for the kind words.

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Sep 2017

Wonderful experience so far!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2017

We are very happy with the level of Service we have received from Fairhaven up until this point.
Shane Gunal, the consultant we dealt with was very polite helpful and informative. He worked above and beyond with us so we could get the best for our needs and budget. Each step of the way whatever questions we have, he is always ready and available to answer so quickly and efficiently.

Comments
Fairhaven Homes Official

Hi Don,
Thank-you for the wonderful review.

• 1 question
  • 2 answers
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Apr 2018

At tendor stage and couldn't be happier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2017

After our previous experience with a incompetent unprofessional builder we were very cautious and careful to chose our next builder.
Our initial contact with Fairhaven was via email from Leanne in the Clyde Vale estate with a quote on a house and land package.
On our first visit to see Leanne we couldn't be happier, she was very helpful and friendly and caring.
We're building the Newport 275 and just fell in love with the design and we could see the actual display house so we know exactly how it will look.
We have so much to extras too many to mention and with a added bonus on the day of colour selection we found we had a extra $1500 to spend as a gift from Leanne.
So far we're very happy and will keep updated as the build progresses.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fairhaven Homes Official

Hi Davo,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review.
We are very appreciative of you taking the time to share your experience with us.

1 of 9 pages

We are building the Clovelly 248 with Fairhaven Homes and so far so good. We are booked in for Colours in a couple of weeks, has anyone been through this process with Fairhaven and if so any tips for us at Colours? Was it a positive and easy experience? cheers, Jo

Jo L asked on Jun 23, 2017

Answer this

No we haven't been to the colour stage yet but as we were told by our sales consultant Mr. Dean Rossi that when you go to colour selection it's a whole day process and its exciting to go and hand pick all the things for your new homes. Just relax and go with the flow. You are going to love it. We can't wait for ours.

We are building with Fairhaven and am after any advice moving forward? We went to tender today and I have noticed their attention to detail when it comes to inclusions etc is not great. Im really frightened Ill miss something I wanted to be included or ill be charged for something which we didnt want or was supposed to be removed. I have written details of our experiences and every interaction so far and will continue to do so throughout the entire process with the intention of making it available to anyone who may be interested to know once we eventually hand over. The process is really daunting! I just cross my fingers that we get a quality build unlike some other reports I have seen online.

Melinda asked on Jun 08, 2017

my fixed site cost is $22,000 ...is it too high..?

rakesh asked on Mar 28, 2017

Answer this

Hello Rakesh,
Fairhaven always over charge on site costs they are not a honest builder and you will be going to VCAT to fix the faulty building work.
They don't care about the customer after payment is made. Find yourself another builder. Try Orbit homes they were fantastic on both our other homes.

Having my own nightmare with this builder. Going to Vcat as well

See all 31 questions about Fairhaven Homes