Filter By:

Shop Location: SA, Windsor Gardens

Bonded leather peeling off

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2017

We bought Bristol lounge 2+3 seater set 4 years ago. Unfortunately since early this year we noticed slight flaking of leather and it has been gradually peeling more and more. That makes us annoying :( I am wondering there is any warranty or compensation for this problem. I have never expected I would use this sofa JUST for 4years.

Shop Location: QLD, Capalaba

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

Had a great experience at the store all staff were extremely helpful and always keen to give the right advice.

Shop Location: NSW, Roselands

Quality products with reasonable prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

I am so happy to buy a good quality king size bed with reasonable price. All staffs are also very friendly. I recommend highly to buy products from Fantastic Furniture.

Verified Purchase Shop Location: VIC, Traralgon

Good products helpful staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

Was looking to purchase a lounge .that was strong and a good size .the staff at taralgon fantastic furniture where very helpful .after going through all different types of lounges I. Found what I wanted with the help of staff. It was organised promptly and in 2 days I got a call in the morning and it was delivered that afternoon .the couch was double wrapped to make sure it arrived in A1 condition .I'm pleased with the price the staff and the effort put into all the aspects of giving a good product and service

Comments
Fantastic Furniture Official

Hi John, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us and sharing your experience online! We are pleased to hear you had such a great experience in store at Traralgon and are delighted you are enjoy... read more »

Shop Location: TAS, Launceston

Bargains Galore

Purchased in store
Nice quick purchase
Helpful and friendly staff
Great range of products and choices
Will definitely be back

Comments
Fantastic Furniture Official

Hi Kym, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us at our Launceston store! We are delighted to hear you had such a Fantastic time with our team members and products. We look forward to seeing you... read more »

Shop Location: VIC, Mornington

Pleased my teenager son could quickly find bedroom furniture he loved!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

Teenaged son was thrilled to update his room with a great range of furniture from your store. The prices were affordable so he could just concentrate on getting the look he loved! First double bed and a classy japanese style red and black donna, desk and book shelves all done! Room transformed!

Comments
Fantastic Furniture Official

Hi Liz, Thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! We are happy to hear your son is enjoying his updated bedroom and we appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with our compa... read more »

Shop Location: NSW, Chullora

Fantastic..!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

I went to the chullora store to purchase a bed for my daughter. The lady that served me by the name Maria was very helpful and very friendly that made my experience very pleasant. Not only I bought the bed but I also purchased one more thing as I really didn't want to leave the store and spend more money. I highly recommend It and will be back.

Comments
Fantastic Furniture Official

Hi Chris, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your experience with Maria at our Chullora store! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Verified Purchase Shop Location: VIC, Shepparton

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

Great service very knowledgeable and great delivery service. Love the product as well would definitely recommend to everyone. Prices are so reasonable couldn't loose.

Comments
Fantastic Furniture Official

Hi Mif, thank you so much for recommending us and taking the time to share your experiences! We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Shop Location: WA, Cockburn

pleasure to shop there

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

walked in store knowing what i wanted to buy. the staff greeted us and let us look around with out harrasment till we found what we where looking for.
the sales person then came up and happily answered all our questions and gave us all the info about what we where buying with out over selling which is in my opinion is perfect customer service

Comments
Fantastic Furniture Official

Hi Richard, Thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! We are happy to hear you are enjoying our product range and we appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with our company.... read more »

Shop Location: NSW, Nowra

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

Julie K. from the Nowra store was very helpful and friendly. After looking around at other stores in the area first for a king single ensemble, Fantastic furniture gave us the better shopping experience, staff, stock and in our price range. Thankyou.

Comments
Fantastic Furniture Official

Hi Kath, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your experience with Julie K at Nowra! I'll be sure to pass your kind words on. We hope to see you again in store in the future! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Shop Location: NSW, Rutherford

Helpful & Friendly staff !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

Thank you to the team at Rutherford, I was unsure of what I wanted and what lounge to pick and the team was so very helpful and polite in showing me all the options with no hesitation making sure I new all the options available to me!! Very happy with my purchase! Again, thank you!

Comments
Fantastic Furniture Official

Hi Tarsha, thank you very much for choosing to shop with us in Rutherford and taking the time to share your experiences! We hope to serve you again in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Shop Location: QLD, Morayfield

Terrible comfort level

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

We purchased two single mattresses online and had them delivered. The mattresses are Australian made and the quality of them is terrible - this does not encourage Australians to want to buy Australian-made products. Companies need to make Australians proud, not disgusted with Australian products. We can feel the metal springs and wires inside the mattress and had to buy mattress toppers to make it so the children could even sleep with any level of comfort.

Comments
Fantastic Furniture Official

Hi CJ and DW, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding our Australian made mattresses. I am sorry to hear you are unhappy with the comfort level they provide. So we can pass y... read more »

1 of 404 pages

I just assembled my Paris double bed with post extension and I'm very happy except one of the 4 legs is missing the felt/padding to protect the floor. How do i get one sent to me?

Julie asked on Jun 17, 2017

Answer this

Hi Julie! Thanks for your question. If you could please send through your sales order number and best contact number, we will be in touch to assist in getting this sent out to you. Our email is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards Annie and the Fantastic team

I am wanting to purchase some toronto furniture, dining package, tv cabinet, buffet & hall table. Has anyone had any problems with the quality of this furniture. Do you have to assemble yourself. Also do you think it has a scandi style look to it?

Michelle asked on Jun 13, 2017

Answer this

Hi Michelle, thanks for your question! Our Toronto range has been very popular with its durable and rustic look. The range comes with a 6 year warranty and a majority of the range comes already built. There are a few items in the range which need to be built including the bed, dining table, hall table and chairs. Regards Annie and the Fantastic team

Hello, we purchased a speedy racing car bed for our toddler. We find that the bed is excessively squeaky and creaky whenever he gets in and out and turns over. Is this normal?

Jamin asked on Jun 11, 2017

Answer this

I would call in and ask for advice. This should be able to be rectified.

Hi Jamin, thanks for your question! There shouldn't be any squeaking sounds coming from the bed. I would suggest going over the bed to make sure all the screws are tightened. If the issue continues, I would suggest speaking with the store you ordered from directly and a team member will be able to assist you with this further. Kind Regards, Annie and the Fantastic team

See all 112 questions about Fantastic Furniture