Reasonably Priced, Genuine Products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

This is the only Australian online fragrance retailer that can compete on both price and collection with US based website. I have made multiple purchases so far and never disappoint. For me this is work better than overseas website since I receive the product a lot faster and pay reasonable shipping fee.

Canceled My Order for Pre-sale. Waste of Time.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2017

I have paid for a pre-sale item and received confirmation of the order. Two days later my order was canceled due to limited amount of supply. The customer service team informed me that they will only receive 6 items from their supplier and I am the 8th one in the queue. I have previously email them in regard to the item and it took them 3 business days to reply. My purchase was refunded after the notice of cancellation. I wish I hadn't wasted my time with them in the first place.

Not Genuine Product

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2017

Ordered the 90ml Elie Saab perfume. I have been wearing this fragrance for years and what I received was 100% not a genuine product. Smells like alcohol and I'm HIGHLY disappointed.

Perfect Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

I placed my order at 5pm on a Thursday evening. The product was on my doorstep before noon the following Monday, packaged safely to protect from damage. The time in between was filled with multiple notifications on the progress of the delivery from the time of purchase to the time the product was dropped on my front porch (a location of my choosing). It was my first purchase from this site so I was a little apprehensive at first but I really didn't need to worry. I have already recommended feelingsexy.com.au to my friends and won't hesitate to do so in the future. Many thanks guys and very well done to you.

New go to place for perfumes at a good price!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 25, 2017

Perfect site for finding all sorts of perfumes from regular celebrity to hard-to-afford niche perfumes! May I also add, 100% authentic! They stocked a perfume I was hunting down that was hard to find on Australian websites, let alone at a good price. Shipping was lightning fast and loved how I received updates on shipping through emails and text messages. Super trustworthy website with all the perfumes you need at the best price!!

• 1 review

Ordered 3 items, all delivered on time as

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2017

Was sceptical about using this website as like many on the web never sure what you are going get, my worries were unfounded. Good were received on time and well packaged and exactly as advertised and expected. Will definitely use again.

Toowoomba

Private message

Great genuine products at great prices!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2017

Excelent service, easy website, fast postage and products are best price around,everything comes very well packaged and always genuine :)

• 7 helpful votes

FAST DELIVERY & GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2016

Ordered a perfume on the 21.12.16 off ‘’feeling sexy.com.au’’ and was worried it would not arrive in time for Christmas (As a gift). I called at approximately 3.30PM Brisbane time on the 21.12.16 and spoke to a very helpful man in their customer service department. The cut off for dispatch is 2PM VIC time for online orders. He was very helpful and offered to find the product and put it in for dispatch at 4pm that same day. Received my order from Melbourne to Brisbane at 3.30pm the following day (22.11.16). Product was packed nicely and does not appear to be faulty.

Their helpfulness, ability to go the extra mile for their customers and fast delivery– I will defiantly buy again in the future. 5 STARS from me.

• 1 comment
Private message

Hard to find perfumes and fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2016

I have been looking for a particular scent for ages and none of the major retailers or chemists seem to stock it. I saw it stocked at priceline once and went to buy it, and they only had a tester left and refused to sell it to me...seeya later priceline...I went online ... So SO glad I found ' Feeling Sexy' Found the perfume I was looking for, for an excellent price. Ordered it with a small amount of trepidation because I couldn't find much info about the company, but all is fine! In fact - great! Order processed and delivered promptly, well packaged, no breakages, no dramas. Would be happy to recommend.

Sydney

• 6 comments
  • 2 helpful votes

Outstanding Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2016

From easy ordering to fast delivery with SMS updates, prices are also very competitive this Aussie online shop is a 10/10, highly recommend it.

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2016

Aussie shop not overseas. And quick delivery love this place. Recommended all the time. Got the delivery within the week.

Extremely Disappointed

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2016

The perfume is not genuine. It smells like alcohol and fragrance does not last. Delivery was prompt. Boucheron Eau Parfums.

1 of 3 pages