Bendigo

• 1 question

Such a lovely visit Flower Power Warriewood

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2017

My daughter took me for a lovely trip to Flower Power in Warriewood.
We had a lovely time choosing plants for her garden. She joined the Garden Lover's Club and wanted to say a big thank you to the staff for their assistance and recommendations.

Comments
Flower Power Official

Great to hear you enjoyed your visit to our Warriewood garden centre Betty! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback and we hope your daughter enjoys the benefits of the club.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Purchased items

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2017

Most plants purchased at the Penrith store survive and thrive.
Quality of stock is good.
Plentiful choice of pots and trays

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Flower Power Official

Thanks so much for your feedback Cath! We're very focused on providing a great range of quality plants so it means a lot to get your feedback. Happy New Year!

I Love Flower Power

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2016

I do not have access to Google reviews but I am very happy with the service I get at Flower Power Enfield. They are always very helpful with my enquiries and I would give them 4 out of 5. The only reason I would not give them 5 out of 5 is that sometimes I cannot find anyone to help me. When I do though they are very helpful. Keep up the good work for someone who definitely does not have a green thumb.

Happy Christmas.

Comments
Flower Power Official

Thanks so much for your feedback Lynette!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2016

Always looking good. Staff very helpful, even on busy days helping to transport purchases to my car. This year, the Prospect store display looked the best I've seen it.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Flower Power Official

Thanks so much for your support and review Robyn!

Lots of Plants

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2016

It has your garden needs,friendly staff are helpful.Price could be a little cheaper as some other plants shops are cheaper.

Comments
Flower Power Official

Thanks very much for your feedback Oggie.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

I'm loving it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2016

great plants (healthy and vibrant), great variety, great prices (check them out), and friendly, knowledgeable and helpful staff (go see for yourself). I'm loving it!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Flower Power Official

Thanks very much for your support and review Matt! We pride ourselves on the quality of our plants and our gardening advice so your feedback means a lot. Hope to see you instore again soon.

Camden

• 4 helpful votes

great service and advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2016

Service and advice is excellent every time I go. They took time to explain the most appropriate plants for my garden. I find the visit to this nursery enjoyable.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Flower Power Official

Great to hear you're enjoying our advice Suzy! We love helping customers choose the plants that will best suit their garden so appreciate your review. Hope to see you again soon!

Verified Purchase

Excellent range and very good value for money

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2016

Flower Power stock an excellent range of plants at very good prices. They also stock a wide range of fertilizers, landscape supplies and outdoor fernature.

Comments
Flower Power Official

Morning Don and thanks for much for your feedback! We are always looking for opportunities to expand our range so it's great to hear you enjoy it. We hope you have a wonderful Christmas and 2017 ahead!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

flower power warriewood

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2016

Warriewood store is convenient for me. the staff are always helpful and friendly. The store keeps up with the latest trends in gardening and homewares. the horticulturists are spot on with their advice. The café is a good spot to meet or just relax.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Flower Power Official

Thanks for your lovely feedback Jill! It's so nice to hear from our customers and to know that you enjoy our products and advice means a lot. Have a great Christmas and we hope to see you in the garden centre again soon!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Happy gardener

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2016

Happy helpful staff who helped a gardening tragic. Finally got something to grow and fluresh in a bed that previously failed.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Flower Power Official

Hurrah! So happy to hear you have got that garden bed flourishing Toddy. Wonderful to hear we were able to help out. We love a garden challenge so come back for a visit anytime. Thanks so much for ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

I love the flower power

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2016

Been visiting since I was a child (was not enthusiastic about it back then), but now I enjoy my time down there at the Taren point store. helpful staff, great range of plants and I also enjoy the newsletter arriving in my inbox. The florist at Taren point is great too... best place to buy flowers to keep the missus smiling.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Flower Power Official

Hey Tom and thanks for your feedback! We love hearing about customers who have grown up visiting their local Flower Power and come back to enjoy it as an adult. Great to hear you enjoy our plant ra... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Good quality and advice!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2016

I always find something new and old favourites, plus good advice, from Flowerpower. I love the variety of pots and indoor and outdoor plants, including annuals and vegetables.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Flower Power Official

Oh thanks so much Barbara! It's really nice to hear from our loyal customers that they love our range (new and old) and advice from staff. We are very focused on range and service to inspire garden... read more »

1 of 6 pages