Melbourne

• 1 question

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2017

Easy ordering, prompt service, beautiful arrangement - all within 5 hours!!! I would certainly recommend Flowers Across Melbourne to anyone wanting flowers/gifts delivered with a minimum of fuss, and very reasonable cost.

Comments
Flowers Across Melbourne Official

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review Rob! We try to make it as easy as possible for you to send flowers and gifts quickly! Thanks so much, Flowers Across Melbourne.

Verified Purchase

Easy, reasonably priced and as described

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2017

Purchased flowers for a friend who just had a baby. Flowers were just as described, delivery quickly. Really happy! Website ordering process is so good compared to competitors.

Comments
Flowers Across Melbourne Official

Thanks so much for your kind words Carla! We always make sure to keep our website up to date and well designed to ensure our customers have the smoothest online experience :)
Cheers from Georgie and the FAM Team!

Melbourne

Wonderful Flowers.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2017

The flowers were stunningly presented and beautiful. There was a great deal of attention to detail.
I look forward to purchasing my next bouquet.

Comments
Flowers Across Melbourne Official

Thanks for the review Natalie! Our professional florists put everything they can into making the flowers beautiful! Thanks again, Flowers Across Melbourne.

Awesome service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

I didn't even note the correct address and my order was still delivered to the right house!!! Very easy to order and quick service.

Beautiful arrangement.

Comments
Flowers Across Melbourne Official

Thanks for your review! We'll do everything we can to make sure the flowers are delivered to the place! It's wonderful to hear you like the arrangement :) Flowers Across Melbourne.

Verified Purchase

Fantastic flowers and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2017

It's quite hard to find a florist in Melbourne who will deliver flowers with less than 24 hours notice. Even though I paid a little extra for before noon delivery (order placed in late afternoon yesterday) I was very impressed that the flowers arrived on time, I received a message when they were delivered and they followed instructions perfectly. The flowers were really pretty and great value. Will definitely use this company again.

Comments
Flowers Across Melbourne Official

Thank you so much for your kind words KSM! We're so happy that you were pleased with our service, we always try our best to ensure your delivery gets through!

Cheers from Georgie and the team at Flowers Across Melbourne :)

Fab service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

Excellent, super fast service! I ordered flowers at 8am and had them delivered by 1.30pm! Very happy with the cost, service and product. Thank you!

Comments
Flowers Across Melbourne Official

Wow that's such fast delivery! Thanks for writing a review! Flowers Across Melbourne.

Love their work!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

This company's online ordering system was so refreshingly easy to use. I ordered some flowers online from Brisbane in the morning for a friend in.Melbourne & she told.me she received a really lovely arrangement just after lunch. And they gave me really warm, prompt excellent after-service too. Will definitely use again & recommend them to anyone. Thanks folks.

Comments
Flowers Across Melbourne Official

Thanks heaps for ordering with us and for the awesome review! Cheers, Flowers Across Melbourne :)

Bundoora. Victoria.

Love this flower shop.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

Excellent fast service, ordered flowers in the morning wanted them delivered by 4pm was done at 2pm. Amazing l recommend this flower shop to anyone, service is always excellent.

Comments
Flowers Across Melbourne Official

Thank you so much Jessie! We're so glad we could help out :)
Cheers from the team at Flowers Across Melbourne!

Incredible - look no further!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

To anyone looking for a reliable, quality, cost efficient service for flower deliveries - you're at the right site. Having never ordered flowers online before, I was incredibly happy with the cost and attention to my two orders that were delivered to different suburbs. You can be rest asured they will be as they are described online and you will receice confirmation via email once they are delivered. Many thanks!

Comments
Flowers Across Melbourne Official

Thank you so much for your lovely review, Ash! We always send a confirmation email to all our customers upon delivery, as we're committed to going that little bit extra to make sure your order is perfect :)

Kindest Regards,
Georgie

Wonderful service!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2017

Had a phenomenal experience with Flowers Across Melbourne! Customer service representative Georgie went above and beyond to make sure my friend received the flowers on time. She was very responsive and even emailed me a picture from the delivery driver of where it was dropped off! Prices were also great! Will definitely order flowers from them again.

Comments
Flowers Across Melbourne Official

Thanks so much for your review, Leah! I'm so glad the team and I could help brighten your day :)
~Georgie

Amazing customer experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2017

Having ordered flowers on line for my wife on our anniversary, I was concerned they would not be delivered to her office before finishing work at 3pm. Ellen, at Flowers Across Melbourne coordinated with the driver on a very busy day to ensure the flowers would be received. She kept me informed at every step - above and beyond what we come to expect these days. Highly recommend and thank you so much.

Comments
Flowers Across Melbourne Official

Thanks so much Cam that's so nice! We try everything we can to get the flowers to the recipient :) Have a great day - Ellen

Amazing flowers and customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 03, 2017

i just wanted to say not only where the flowers beautiful but the service i received today was above and beyond, the kind lady on the phone did everything to try and help me get these flowers delivered as i had gotten the address wrong, i appreciated it so much and would highly recommend you guys to everyone.

Comments
Flowers Across Melbourne Official

Thank you very much for writing a review for us Stacey! Yes, we're always more than happy to fix up any errors on the order so we can still have them delivered for you on the day! Thanks for your order :) Flowers Across Melbourne.

1 of 9 pages

Would like to send flowers to a friend in Melbourne. However wary of using international web sites because Im ordering from the uk, and unsure how secure the payment site is because a few years ago I sent flowers from another flower company and my visa card was intercepted through fraud. What reassures can you give me before purchasing flowers and wine?

kathryn hourihane asked on Oct 06, 2015

Answer this

Hi Kathryn,

Apologies for the slow reply (had to become a fully paid up member of product review to let me answer).

I can certainly understand your concerns given your past experience!

Some of the steps we take to ensure a safe experience are:
- we never store your credit card details
- we use one of Australia's largest and most trusted payment providers eWay to process credit card payments
- we offer a PayPal option on checkout for those who prefer to checkout this way
- we use the latest SSL secure certificates so that all information is highly encrypted (these go through a business verification process before we're allowed to use them, which you can also verify within your browser when you visit our site)
- our website and computers are regularly scanned for vulnerabilities and are patched accordingly if anything is found
- we take a proactive approach to ensuring we're up to date with any security issues that may affect us or our customers

I hope that helps, but please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help.

Kind Regards