Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

I purchased flowers after their same day delivery cut off time, was contacted shortly after as they were able to deliver on the same day for me :)

Comments
Flowers Across Melbourne Official

Thanks for your review! Yes, unfortunately we can only do same day delivery if the order is placed before 2pm, which is when our final couriers leave the warehouse. We'll contact you straight away ... read more »

Best service in Melbourne

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

My boyfriend was angry at me because I got drunk last night. But this place helped me show my sensitive side and delivered the flowers on the same day.

If you go out when you said you'd be home soon... this is the place to go. Good price, good service, good flowers.

Comments
Flowers Across Melbourne Official

Thanks so much for your review Steph! We're proud to be able to deliver your sweet sentiments to your partner :)
Georgie and the Team at Flowers Across Melbourne

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2017

So pleased with their service! I even sent them an email to clarify a few details regarding the flowers I'd chosen and they replied quickly and were very friendly and professional. Will definitely use them again! Highly recommend!

Comments
Flowers Across Melbourne Official

Thanks so much for leaving a review! Great photo of the Sunflowers :) We're always happy to help with any questions you have. Thank you, Flowers Across Melbourne.

• 1 helpful vote

Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2017

Ordered the sunflower in a fishbowl with chocolates candle and a martini in a jar... my sister in law loved it and it looked exactly like the picture.
Thanks Will be ordering again for sure

Comments
Flowers Across Melbourne Official

Thank so much for your review! Yes, the martini jar is a great extra to add, what a lovely gift for your sister! Thank you, Flowers Across Melbourne.

Perfect in everyway

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

Very great customer service, fast delivery. Couldnt be happier. I was unsure about delivery time so emailed and got a fast response. So efficient, thank you

Comments
Flowers Across Melbourne Official

Thanks so much for your lovely review, Boo! We're proud to have been able to deliver flowers for you :)
Kindest Regards from Georgie and the Team at Flowers Across Melbourne!

• 1 question

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2017

Easy ordering, prompt service, beautiful arrangement - all within 5 hours!!! I would certainly recommend Flowers Across Melbourne to anyone wanting flowers/gifts delivered with a minimum of fuss, and very reasonable cost.

Comments
Flowers Across Melbourne Official

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review Rob! We try to make it as easy as possible for you to send flowers and gifts quickly! Thanks so much, Flowers Across Melbourne.

Verified Purchase

Easy, reasonably priced and as described

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2017

Purchased flowers for a friend who just had a baby. Flowers were just as described, delivery quickly. Really happy! Website ordering process is so good compared to competitors.

Comments
Flowers Across Melbourne Official

Thanks so much for your kind words Carla! We always make sure to keep our website up to date and well designed to ensure our customers have the smoothest online experience :)
Cheers from Georgie and the FAM Team!

Wonderful Flowers.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2017

The flowers were stunningly presented and beautiful. There was a great deal of attention to detail.
I look forward to purchasing my next bouquet.

Comments
Flowers Across Melbourne Official

Thanks for the review Natalie! Our professional florists put everything they can into making the flowers beautiful! Thanks again, Flowers Across Melbourne.

Awesome service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

I didn't even note the correct address and my order was still delivered to the right house!!! Very easy to order and quick service.

Beautiful arrangement.

Comments
Flowers Across Melbourne Official

Thanks for your review! We'll do everything we can to make sure the flowers are delivered to the place! It's wonderful to hear you like the arrangement :) Flowers Across Melbourne.

Fantastic flowers and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2017

It's quite hard to find a florist in Melbourne who will deliver flowers with less than 24 hours notice. Even though I paid a little extra for before noon delivery (order placed in late afternoon yesterday) I was very impressed that the flowers arrived on time, I received a message when they were delivered and they followed instructions perfectly. The flowers were really pretty and great value. Will definitely use this company again.

Comments
Flowers Across Melbourne Official

Thank you so much for your kind words KSM! We're so happy that you were pleased with our service, we always try our best to ensure your delivery gets through!

Cheers from Georgie and the team at Flowers Across Melbourne :)

Fab service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

Excellent, super fast service! I ordered flowers at 8am and had them delivered by 1.30pm! Very happy with the cost, service and product. Thank you!

Comments
Flowers Across Melbourne Official

Wow that's such fast delivery! Thanks for writing a review! Flowers Across Melbourne.

Love their work!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

This company's online ordering system was so refreshingly easy to use. I ordered some flowers online from Brisbane in the morning for a friend in.Melbourne & she told.me she received a really lovely arrangement just after lunch. And they gave me really warm, prompt excellent after-service too. Will definitely use again & recommend them to anyone. Thanks folks.

Comments
Flowers Across Melbourne Official

Thanks heaps for ordering with us and for the awesome review! Cheers, Flowers Across Melbourne :)

1 of 9 pages

Would like to send flowers to a friend in Melbourne. However wary of using international web sites because Im ordering from the uk, and unsure how secure the payment site is because a few years ago I sent flowers from another flower company and my visa card was intercepted through fraud. What reassures can you give me before purchasing flowers and wine?

kathryn hourihane asked on Oct 06, 2015

Answer this

Hi Kathryn,

Apologies for the slow reply (had to become a fully paid up member of product review to let me answer).

I can certainly understand your concerns given your past experience!

Some of the steps we take to ensure a safe experience are:
- we never store your credit card details
- we use one of Australia's largest and most trusted payment providers eWay to process credit card payments
- we offer a PayPal option on checkout for those who prefer to checkout this way
- we use the latest SSL secure certificates so that all information is highly encrypted (these go through a business verification process before we're allowed to use them, which you can also verify within your browser when you visit our site)
- our website and computers are regularly scanned for vulnerabilities and are patched accordingly if anything is found
- we take a proactive approach to ensuring we're up to date with any security issues that may affect us or our customers

I hope that helps, but please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help.

Kind Regards