Review rating:

Excellent service, beautiful flowers!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2017

The flowers were beautiful and so well arranged in classy wrapping! With excellent customer service they were promptly delivered as advised giving a lovely surprise to a colleague who had working exceedingly hard over the Easter break. This is the second time this year I've used this company to purchase flowers as a gift and from now they will the only company I use and I'll recommend to friends and work colleagues.

• 5 helpful votes

Great service, super efficient! Thanks

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2017

Ordered for a birthday. Was called and emailed about a change required. Minimum fuss involved in ordering and delivery. Loved the email confirmation of delivery and info on where it was left. Absolutely above expectations all around! Customer for life won today.

Fantastic, efficient service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2017

I ordered flowers and a balloon for a friend in Sydney for her birthday and the delivery driver delivered them exactly at the time I wanted, they have incredible customer service and do their best to make your delivery special. I was worried about the driver getting into the apartment building and whatnot but it all went seamlessly. The prices are the best I've ever seen, I would definitely recommend and will use Flowers across Sydney again!

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Ordering flowers for a friend who lost a love one

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 01, 2017

I ordered bouquet of flowers for a friend who lost a love one. I found the staff to be very compassionate and helpful.
The flowers where delivered within 3 hrs of ordering in Melbourne. And a very happy customer they where stunning. I would highly recommend this company with out hesitation.

Best flower delivery service in Sydney

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 01, 2017

Ordering on their mobile website was a breeze! Very easy, simple and straughtforward. They deliver to basically any suburb around Sydney.
Prices are affordable and great value for what you get and you have a great selection of flowers to choose from. Awesome!
Special shoutout to Teigan for such efficient and great customer service and communication. If I ever need flowers again I will always come back to Flowers Across Sydney.
Thanks for the experience :)

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2017

Great products, affordable, along with great service by the courier and the customer service team! Highly recommend these guys! Will use again!

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2016

There was an issue with the address I had provided, however they made sure to contact both myself, and my friend who the flowers were for, to rearrange delivery. They even created a new bouquet the next day to make sure the flowers were fresh. My friend loved them and I highly appreciated the friendliness and consideration from the business. Thank you Teigan and the rest of the team.

Easy to order beautiful flowers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2016

Ordering online was easy and the delivery was on-time. Flowers looked just like the photos online.
Great service- highly recommend

Comments
Flowers Across Sydney Official

Thanks so much for your review! Yes, if 'As Displayed' is selected then the florist will always try their best to make the arrangement look as much like the photo as possible! Thank you for recommending us! Flowers Across Sydney.

Ordered from London - Perfect Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2016

I ordered some sunflowers to cheer up a best mate who is living in Sydney. I was anxious being based in London and hoping they would be delivered safely and reach her in good condition. I had an email saying they'd been delivered and in a safe location and my mate rang me in happy tears when she arrived home from work. Thanks Flowers Across Sydney.

Comments
Flowers Across Sydney Official

Thanks so much Louisa! It's great to know you can order flowers from overseas and trust they'll be safely delivered to your friend in Sydney. Hope she enjoys them :) Flowers Across Sydney.

Great service! Good prices - beautiful flowers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2016

Great team - I phoned up to check in on my order and the delivery man was already on his way! This was about 2 hours after the order was placed! Great service and the flowers were spot on

Comments
Flowers Across Sydney Official

Thank you for writing such a great review Matt! We do everything we can to get those flowers delivered to the recipient as soon as possible! Thanks so much, Flowers Across Sydney.

Verified Purchase

Fantastic service experience - thank you!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2016

The service I received was so good, which is quite rare these days, and I want to say a special thank you. First, I made an error in my order, and the lady I spoke to on the phone was so helpful and sorted out the issue immediately. Secondly, the intercom at the delivery address was not working, nor the receiver answering her phone, but the courier phoned me and helped to find a safe place for the flowers to be left. Just simple things, but a really great experience, so thank you :) :)

Comments
Flowers Across Sydney Official

Thanks for the 5 star review! We pride ourselves on great customer service and always do everything we can to get those flowers to the recipient! Thanks again, Flowers Across Sydney.

• 3 helpful votes

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2016

Great service very easy to us the web site. And I love how they send an email to let you know the flowers were delivered and someone was there and receive them. Thanks so much I will be back

Comments
Flowers Across Sydney Official

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Di! We try to make our website as user-friendly as possible to make ordering flowers quick and easy for you! Look forward to delivering flowers for you again in the future! Flowers Across Sydney.

1 of 2 pages