This is perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

After struggling years with debt, finally asked for help and Diane Soo from fox symes was great. Gave all the help and support I needed and now it's working great couldn't be happier.

SO HAPPY!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

After struggling with debt I saw an ad for Fox Symes. They were helpful from day one. They really worked with me even when my personal circumstances changed and offered options. Most recently I dealt with Mitch Williams who listened, showed genuine empathy and offered options for my circumstances.
I am now pleased to say I am debt free!!!
I have learnt how to live without credit and will continue to do so.
I would definitely recommend Fox Symes to anyone who finds themselves struggling with debt!

Saved me!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2017

I was in the worst position and without Fox Symes and the amazing help of Diane Soo I wouldn't have been able to budget and save like I have. I'm so much happier and feel stress free. Even when I've fell on hard times again they have been there to help. Even recommended it to my partner and friends.

Happy happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2017

I called fox symes for help with a big debt weighing me down , jessica was amazing , everything happened so fast and she took the weight off my shoulders i cant thank them enough , they made it so stress free thank you i recommend fox symes to anyone
Happy Victoria

NSW

• 1 review
  • 1 answer

Fox Symes Predators

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2017

Do not be fooled they are slimy predators who prey on vulnerable people, a debt agreement is a act of bankruptcy but they tell you its a debt solution then they charge you $7500 in fees,they have already been prosecuted by the ACCC for lying and misleading people...stay away from them at all costs they ruined me!!!

Fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 27, 2017

We came to Fox Symes in financial difficulty, with a baby on the way. Olga was fantastic from start to finish! Everything was clearly explained in a simple, yet realistic way and she went over and above to assist us throughout the entire process. This has given us a bit of space to breathe now and we can see a clearer picture over the next 5 years to get our finances on track and paid. Thankyou so much Olga, this has honestly changed our lives for the better!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Do Not Use

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2017

My Experience has been horrible!
We were in a really bad position, financially, emotionally and mentally. Fox Symes took advantage of that situation and had us agreeing to a wonderful agreement that looked amazing at the start with payments of $20 per week.... Turns out it cost us over $10,000 for the privilege so we would have been better off trying to sort something out ourselves. My husband suffers with depression, Fox Symes were told to contact me only as he was in no state to make decisions and they still continuously called him and not me to get the recording of him agreeing to payments.
Worst experience of our lives!
Pay your bills and keep in contact with your creditors, they will help you more than Fox Symes ever could.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Diane was a godsend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2017

Nothing was too much trouble for my consultant Diane Soo. Understanding and great knowledge made the whole process easy. All too often we are made to feel bad about our mistakes, not the case with Diane.

Verified Purchase

We got the help we needed.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2017

My husband and I were on a downward financial spiral. We had exausted almost all of our options. Still neeing help we contacted Fox symes. We now have everything under control, for the first time we are able to actually save money and have all the bills paid too.
We use the easy bill pay system and have a debt consolidation in place. I would highly recommend it to anyone needing help.
I would also like to make a special mention to Diane Soo.
Diane really knows what she is doing and made the whole process as easy as possible in a really hard time. We only wish we had of called sooner.
Thanks again
Kelly and Adam

Sydney

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Purchase

Absolutely do not use them - they ruined my life

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2016

They told me I was gettin a debt consolidation loan but it was actually bankruptcy. I cannot get loans anywhere now. They have honestly ruined my life. Rather negotiate with your lenders.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

High service standard..excellent job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2016

There's nothing to hide to myself and family so i decided to focus and listen to Diane Soo and team as a second part of the family to help me understand things that i can't and they made things clearer..cheers guys its a big help to us even it is hard but we know we are moving ahead...not dead.

Melbourne

• 1 helpful vote

Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2016

Fox Symes has helped me through what has been one of the most difficult times of my life and have done nothing but care about my actual circumstances
Diane Soo helped me so much in making an informed decision about this, helping me weigh out the pros and cons and especially through the resubmission process and was always happy to answer all my questions, even though they could sometimes get repetitive and stress filled
Thanks again Diane and all the staff at Fox Symes!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

1 of 18 pages

Hi. I got a loan from a bank cost 20k dollars paid over 7 yrs. I think because of this i got a 560 credit points which is not even enough to apply for a phone plan. If i borrow from you guys would i be able to pay my loan and get good credit points in short time?

Kentum asked on Nov 06, 2016

Answer this

NO! Read these reviews. NOT The 5 star ones, the 1 & 2 stars.
These people will SEND YOU BANKRUPT and CHARGE $7,500 for the privilege.
Use your old phone and get a prepaid.
If you pay your bills on time your credit rating will increase.

They don't pay out your debts, they just pop you onto an agreement to help you pay them. This is part 9 of the bankruptcy act though, so unless you're thinking of going bankrupt just continue paying your
Loan. Your credit file could be because of late paid bills

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO they are vultures ,debt agreement makes you bankrupt anyway,and they slug you $7500 in fees they are liars don't ever use Fox symes ever!!!!!!! they ruined me

My partner is considering debt consolidation as he is really financially struggling. He has a good job but the debt is getting out of control. He has a car loan at the moment that he is paying off but my question is can we keep the car if he registers to consolidate his other debts?

Nikki asked on Aug 10, 2016

Answer this

Call fox Symes to discuss. It depends on the loan being fixed etc. Making the call will only clarify what you need to do next

He probably CAN keep the car but he won't be able to buy a house in the future - 5 years or more.
Call someone like CAPS who won't charge $7,500 in fees and won't register you as bankrupt.

I have a current debt relief mortgage upon making the agreement approx 5yrs ago l was told l would be able to later change to a mainstream mortgage, when is this able? I owe $122.000 and have roughly the same in equity. Thanks Christine Have asked before but didnt receive an answer.

Christine Turner asked on Aug 02, 2016

Answer this

You seem to be getting no relief from Fox Symes regarding your question.
Start with getting a copy of your credit report from Veda Advantage to see what you look like on paper.
If you are not listed as bankrupt then just apply to other lenders independently or use a broker.