Best decision I've made

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

Before contacting Diane I was drowning in debit and I couldn't see a way out. Since starting with fox Symes my debt is manageable and I'm able to breathe again. They are easy to deal with and explain everything in detail in a way that makes the whole process extremely clear and understandable without any confusion

Verified Purchase

Couldn't praise them more.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

I have to say that if I hadn't spoken to Nick, my life would be in ruins still. His expert advise and knowledge helped me to understand and get my life back on track.

Verified Purchase

Relief, optimism and peace of mind

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2017

With the help from the wonderful Diane Soo we have had our application for Part IX debt agreement approved. I no longer have any credit cards and will be debt free in five years, with savings!
Thank you for your hard work in helping me climb up and out of the forever growing mountain of debt Diane.
The process was at times challenging and confronting but you were firm and non-judgemental.
Have recommended Fox Symes and especially Diane to a colleague.

No compassion or consideration

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2017

The whole of Australia sympathises with the people affected by the severe weather but [name removed], collections manager at Foxsymes has no compassion or consideration at all. I called up asking for a part refund of a payment I had made. [name removed] point blank refused. He did not care about the dire circumstances I am in. He was sarcastic and ridiculed my situation. All he cared about what was grabbing my money and meeting his targets for this month. I had to beg and plead and apologise and stroke this man's ego to obtain a refund. Disdainful!

Excellent help and assistance from Nick Smith

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2017

Came to Fox Symes with all options exhausted and really hardly any hope to get out of my financial situation. Nick was accommodating and helpful from Day 1 and they were able to help me on the right path.

This is perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

After struggling years with debt, finally asked for help and Diane Soo from fox symes was great. Gave all the help and support I needed and now it's working great couldn't be happier.

SO HAPPY!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

After struggling with debt I saw an ad for Fox Symes. They were helpful from day one. They really worked with me even when my personal circumstances changed and offered options. Most recently I dealt with Mitch Williams who listened, showed genuine empathy and offered options for my circumstances.
I am now pleased to say I am debt free!!!
I have learnt how to live without credit and will continue to do so.
I would definitely recommend Fox Symes to anyone who finds themselves struggling with debt!

Saved me!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2017

I was in the worst position and without Fox Symes and the amazing help of Diane Soo I wouldn't have been able to budget and save like I have. I'm so much happier and feel stress free. Even when I've fell on hard times again they have been there to help. Even recommended it to my partner and friends.

Happy happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2017

I called fox symes for help with a big debt weighing me down , jessica was amazing , everything happened so fast and she took the weight off my shoulders i cant thank them enough , they made it so stress free thank you i recommend fox symes to anyone
Happy Victoria

NSW

• 1 review
  • 1 answer
Private message

Fox Symes Predators

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2017

Do not be fooled they are slimy predators who prey on vulnerable people, a debt agreement is a act of bankruptcy but they tell you its a debt solution then they charge you $7500 in fees,they have already been prosecuted by the ACCC for lying and misleading people...stay away from them at all costs they ruined me!!!

Fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 27, 2017

We came to Fox Symes in financial difficulty, with a baby on the way. Olga was fantastic from start to finish! Everything was clearly explained in a simple, yet realistic way and she went over and above to assist us throughout the entire process. This has given us a bit of space to breathe now and we can see a clearer picture over the next 5 years to get our finances on track and paid. Thankyou so much Olga, this has honestly changed our lives for the better!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Do Not Use

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2017

My Experience has been horrible!
We were in a really bad position, financially, emotionally and mentally. Fox Symes took advantage of that situation and had us agreeing to a wonderful agreement that looked amazing at the start with payments of $20 per week.... Turns out it cost us over $10,000 for the privilege so we would have been better off trying to sort something out ourselves. My husband suffers with depression, Fox Symes were told to contact me only as he was in no state to make decisions and they still continuously called him and not me to get the recording of him agreeing to payments.
Worst experience of our lives!
Pay your bills and keep in contact with your creditors, they will help you more than Fox Symes ever could.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

1 of 18 pages

Hi. I got a loan from a bank cost 20k dollars paid over 7 yrs. I think because of this i got a 560 credit points which is not even enough to apply for a phone plan. If i borrow from you guys would i be able to pay my loan and get good credit points in short time?

Kentum asked on Nov 06, 2016

Answer this

NO! Read these reviews. NOT The 5 star ones, the 1 & 2 stars.
These people will SEND YOU BANKRUPT and CHARGE $7,500 for the privilege.
Use your old phone and get a prepaid.
If you pay your bills on time your credit rating will increase.

They don't pay out your debts, they just pop you onto an agreement to help you pay them. This is part 9 of the bankruptcy act though, so unless you're thinking of going bankrupt just continue paying your
Loan. Your credit file could be because of late paid bills

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO they are vultures ,debt agreement makes you bankrupt anyway,and they slug you $7500 in fees they are liars don't ever use Fox symes ever!!!!!!! they ruined me

My partner is considering debt consolidation as he is really financially struggling. He has a good job but the debt is getting out of control. He has a car loan at the moment that he is paying off but my question is can we keep the car if he registers to consolidate his other debts?

Nikki asked on Aug 10, 2016

Answer this

Call fox Symes to discuss. It depends on the loan being fixed etc. Making the call will only clarify what you need to do next

He probably CAN keep the car but he won't be able to buy a house in the future - 5 years or more.
Call someone like CAPS who won't charge $7,500 in fees and won't register you as bankrupt.

I have a current debt relief mortgage upon making the agreement approx 5yrs ago l was told l would be able to later change to a mainstream mortgage, when is this able? I owe $122.000 and have roughly the same in equity. Thanks Christine Have asked before but didnt receive an answer.

Christine Turner asked on Aug 02, 2016

Answer this

You seem to be getting no relief from Fox Symes regarding your question.
Start with getting a copy of your credit report from Veda Advantage to see what you look like on paper.
If you are not listed as bankrupt then just apply to other lenders independently or use a broker.