Filter By:

Prompt reply and quick resolution to issue

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2017

Prompt reply and quick resolution to issue.
The executive has responded quickly and updated the required details on my policy.
Good service by Frank.Web chat is very helpful and easy to communicate and get the things done.

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Hi Gopala,
Thanks for taking the time to review Frank! We are pleased to hear you enjoy our web chat option. Thanks again for dropping by.
Team Frank

good health fund

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2017

- Top extras is good value for money with 80% back on all included items
- Easy to set up & customer service are easy over the phone and on the online chat - yes you can actually get things done using the online chat, talking to real people
- Don't plan on leaving them anytime soon!

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Hi Fra, thanks for taking time out to review Frank! We love web chat too - it definitely helps our members save time when they need to get in touch with us

Insurance claim made

Should have switched to them earlier.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2016

Excellent value for money. Easy to set up.
Wouldn't recommend the phone option, but chat gets answered very quickly, and they know what they are talking about. Was over 12 years with another provider, and not happy.

Efficient, though tiny mistake

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2016

Not bad, though would be nice if the person knew immediately that bank info cannot be updated via chat. Pretty good experience overall, very friendly staff. This review requires too much words however, kinda annoying to be honest.

Insurance claim made

Much longer than advised wait for the chat,but very good service from agent.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2016

The advised wait time for chat at about 4pm was 4 minutes, but it stretched to 10 minutes, however, the agent went out of her way to help me. Thank you very much, Ms G Bartlett !

Webchat

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2016

Maddison Costa was helpful, friendly and courteous. Due to security restrictions she could not answer my question but she was extremely helpful .

Insurance claim made

Efficient and effective customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2016

Both phone and online customer service team have been great. As a new member, thsy have been very helpful, friendly and efficient.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

All queries were answered and changes processed.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2016

I would like to thank Emma and Samantha Frith for all their help. They were great in answering and processing my queries and instructions.

• 1 comment

Customer Service.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2016

I am a new member to FRANK and have some issues from my previous insurer. Frank's customer service is so helpful. They have answered all my queries, and put my mind at ease. Thanks Frank !

Comments

Frank your staff are the best! Still problems with previous health fund but Frank's staff on hand to help on Webchat really took a load off. THANKS Frank.

• 1 review
  • 1 question
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

New customer, so far so good.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2016

I only made the switch about a month ago and the whole sign up process was very easy. I haven't had to make a claim yet so can't comment on that side of things. Let's hope the claiming process is as simple as it should be. I'm a big fan of webchat and have found all consultants to be very helpful.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Good so far, payment process a bit annoying

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2016

It's affordable and the customer service is very good. For the payment had problems. I would prefer to process it through the website as TPG does as well.

Efficient & friendly team support

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2015

So pleased I switched from my previous provider last year. Products are transparent supported by great support team - whether phone or chat. Thanks!

1 of 2 pages

Hi I'm looking into private health policies now with the view to be adequately covered for my specific future requirements. Does your policies cove spinal surgery at St Vincents hospital Sydney ? If so what policy level will I need as a single male 62 years old .what will be the monthly premium and what is the out of pocket expense for Dr fees Hospital fees etc Thank you Mark

Mark asked on Feb 01, 2017

Answer this

Hi Mark, Thankyou for your enquiry. If you are wanting private hospital cover with the benefit of a single room I would recommend having a look at Frank's Best Hospital cover (no pregnancy option). In regards to spinal surgery as long as the procedure you are looking at having done has a medical item number assigned to it by Medicare then you will be able to claim on a cover that includes this service. St Vincents is a participating private hospital with Frank.
Unfortunately I don't have enough information to provide you with a quote but we can certainly get one for you if you send us an email at frank@frankhealthinsurance.com.au. In the email please include your date of birth, residential state, Australian government rebate tier (more information on this is here if you are unsure https://www.frankhealthinsurance.com.au/help/health-insurance/government-rebate), if the cover is just for yourself or for a family, if you have had cover previously or if this will be your first time taking out health insurance (this is so we can calculate the correct amount of Lifetime Health Cover loading to apply - https://www.frankhealthinsurance.com.au/help/health-insurance/lifetime-health-cover-loading) and also mention that you are wanting a quote for Frank Best Hospital (no pregnancy). It's a lot of information but all these different factors can affect the cost of the policy.
Regards,
Kim
Frank Health Insurance

Hi Mark. Unfortunately the Frank Representative did not answer your question regarding the out-of-pocket fees for your surgery, as it is very important to understand the source of out-of-pocket fees. It is your treating doctors who will determine what your out-of-pocket fees will be. For spinal surgery you will almost certainly have at least 3 doctors involved and each of them may charge you out-of-pocket fees. You may also be liable for out-of-pocket fees for any pathology or radiology services that you use, and off course your health fund will also charge you an excess to use it's policy.

The health insurer that you choose also has some bearing on your out-of-pocket fees because the health funds reimburse doctors at different rates. I won't go through all the reimbursement rates for the individual funds but I can tell you for a fact that Frank insurance has the equal lowest reimbursement rates for doctors, so this might equate to higher out-of-pocket fees for Frank members. If you want to read more about the sources & reasons for out-of-pocket fees then visit http://surgery.comxa.com.

Can I use any chiropracter in Canberra and recieve the same rebate ?

Shc22 asked on Jul 09, 2016

Hi, I am currently with Australian unity but with terrible customer service and huge price rise would like to make a switch, do I get instant cover with no waiting period? Regards, Paula.B

Paula.B asked on Mar 29, 2016

Answer this

yes but you need to ask for a clearance certificate from your insurer and pass it on to new one - but check with them BUPA certainly do it

See all 15 questions about Frank Health Insurance