Filter By:

VERY HELPFUL WEBCHAT

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2017

Having just switched to Frank Health Insurance, I had a number of queries which I raised with Frank Customer Service via webchat. The person I was dealing with was extremely helpful and dealt with all of my queries quickly and efficiently and she was very helpful.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Thanks for taking the time to write a review TD49. Great to hear that you were able to get the quick answers you needed through our web chat!
Regards,
Christina

Private message

Prompt reply and quick resolution to issue

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2017

Prompt reply and quick resolution to issue.
The executive has responded quickly and updated the required details on my policy.
Good service by Frank.Web chat is very helpful and easy to communicate and get the things done.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Hi Gopala,
Thanks for taking the time to review Frank! We are pleased to hear you enjoy our web chat option. Thanks again for dropping by.
Team Frank

• 2 helpful votes

good health fund

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2017

- Top extras is good value for money with 80% back on all included items
- Easy to set up & customer service are easy over the phone and on the online chat - yes you can actually get things done using the online chat, talking to real people
- Don't plan on leaving them anytime soon!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Hi Fra, thanks for taking time out to review Frank! We love web chat too - it definitely helps our members save time when they need to get in touch with us

Insurance claim made

Should have switched to them earlier.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2016

Excellent value for money. Easy to set up.
Wouldn't recommend the phone option, but chat gets answered very quickly, and they know what they are talking about. Was over 12 years with another provider, and not happy.

Efficient, though tiny mistake

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2016

Not bad, though would be nice if the person knew immediately that bank info cannot be updated via chat. Pretty good experience overall, very friendly staff. This review requires too much words however, kinda annoying to be honest.

Insurance claim made

Much longer than advised wait for the chat,but very good service from agent.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2016

The advised wait time for chat at about 4pm was 4 minutes, but it stretched to 10 minutes, however, the agent went out of her way to help me. Thank you very much, Ms G Bartlett !

Webchat

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2016

Maddison Costa was helpful, friendly and courteous. Due to security restrictions she could not answer my question but she was extremely helpful .

Insurance claim made

Efficient and effective customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2016

Both phone and online customer service team have been great. As a new member, thsy have been very helpful, friendly and efficient.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

All queries were answered and changes processed.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2016

I would like to thank Emma and Samantha Frith for all their help. They were great in answering and processing my queries and instructions.

• 1 comment

Customer Service.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2016

I am a new member to FRANK and have some issues from my previous insurer. Frank's customer service is so helpful. They have answered all my queries, and put my mind at ease. Thanks Frank !

Comments

Frank your staff are the best! Still problems with previous health fund but Frank's staff on hand to help on Webchat really took a load off. THANKS Frank.

• 1 review
  • 1 question
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

New customer, so far so good.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2016

I only made the switch about a month ago and the whole sign up process was very easy. I haven't had to make a claim yet so can't comment on that side of things. Let's hope the claiming process is as simple as it should be. I'm a big fan of webchat and have found all consultants to be very helpful.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Good so far, payment process a bit annoying

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2016

It's affordable and the customer service is very good. For the payment had problems. I would prefer to process it through the website as TPG does as well.

1 of 2 pages

I've a specific colorectal health concern. I would like to know if your Better Hospital (no Co-Payment) product covers Medicare item numbers from 32000 to 32221? Thanks.

Peter P asked on May 28, 2017

With my current health insurer we get 2 pairs of glasses each year with no out of pocket expenses. would this be the same with Frank. Can I go to any optometrist or do they have to be frank approved?

Jen asked on May 06, 2017

Answer this

Hi Jen,
At Frank, we don't have preferred providers, so we pay the same amount back to any provider (as long as they're registered within their field). The % you get back will be based on the type of Extras cover that you take out (up to your annual limit). When it comes to Optical, Frank members who have optical as part of their Extras have access to the following optical discounts https://www.frankhealthinsurance.com.au/members/optical-discounts.
Visit us at https://www.frankhealthinsurance.com.au/ for a quote.
Thanks,
Christina - Team Frank

Hello, Could you please tell me if you are registered under the Private Health Insurance Act 2007? Thank you, Milena

Milena asked on Apr 12, 2017

Answer this

Hi Milena,

Thank you for your enquiry.

Yes Frank health Insurance is a registered Health Insurance provider under the 2007 act. Information on our legal can be found here - https://www.frankhealthinsurance.com.au/legal

Regards