Filter By:

Insurance claim made

Have been with Frank for a number of years - very satisfied

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2017

I changed to Frank a number of years ago after being with NIB for years and years. I have never had a problem with a claim, I get way more back than I ever did with NIB and I love dealing with them using the online chat as it is much faster than the phone and I can get a transcript of the chat.

Very efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2016

The phone 'cue' was 20 minutes long as stated right at the beginning of the call, so I went for the chat option and had my challenge handled extremely efficiently and effectively.

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Thanks, Jared! We've been super busy lately, so we apologise for the long queues. However, web chat is always a good option! Thanks for taking the time to provide us feedback. We really appreciate it!
Jessica
Team Frank

Insurance claim made

Super helpful, friendly staff!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2016

I just had a web chat with Mel and she was great - friendly, helpful and informative. I highly recommend Frank! They have great benefits back on extras and it's easy to get in contact with them via web chat.

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Thanks, Kristy! Nice to hear from you again :) I'll pass on the fabulous feedback to Mel. She'll be stoked.
Jessica
Team Frank

• 1 review
  • 1 question
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Insurance claim made

Love it, only used extras so far

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2016

I love getting generous rebates with any provider. Over the counter and online claims are easy, web chat is quick and I like that you can download the chat (in case of future dispute). I hope the hospital cover is just as straightforward as extras has been.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Hi Rosie, Thanks so much for the fabulous feedback! You're a legend for taking the time to stop by. Hospital cover is a bit more complicated, but we're hoping you'll be just as satisfied. If you're... read more »

no fuss insurer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2016

good value for money and quick to respond via web chat. Haven't tried calling them. Online portal works well and is simple and easy to understand. Web chat amployee was friendly and easy to deal with.

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Hi Aleks! Thanks for taking the time to provide such a great review. We love web chat too and its a popular way of getting in touch with us. Thanks again! Jessica @Frank HQ

Caloundra

Private message

Verified Purchase Insurance claim made

Straightforward Extras Health Cover

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2016

Good customer support, helpful on the phone. Good website where you can access all your records easily. I like the no frills approach of Frank - plain language easy to understand. I get more benefits with Frank than I had with my two previous providers.

Great insurer, good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2016

Competitive pricing
Really good coverage, easy to understand policies
Easy to use online portal for claims etc
No 'member's choice' provider scheme - just coverage for all providers
Good to deal with over the phone or live chat

....Excellent customer service....

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2016

.....I had a number of questions to ask Frank Health this afternoon, & their customer service was absolutely excellent.....the lady that assisted me took time to fully explain everything to me, & answered all my queries to my complete satisfaction.....

Very user friendly website - online chat - delightful staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2016

I emailed them (at night) with a question shortly after I joined and I received a personalied email response by lunch time the following day. Very friendly and easy to use - great value

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2016

Everything was easy, the rates are great, claiming is a piece of cake, and the support is top class. I need another 11 words so: perfect, perfect, perfect,perfect, perfect, perfect!

I'm a fan.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2016

Easy to use. Never had an issue or difficulty with a claim. Website and explination of policies is great and easy and i like their sense of humor. Customer support is good. I generally use Web Chats which works for me..normally they're pretty fast in getting back to you. Today they were a bit slow, but i still recommend these guys.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2016

The insurance premium is very reasonable and the Customer Service is unmatched. Always had good response from their customer service and very very quick in resolving queries.

Love the chat option they have

1 of 16 pages

Can I use any chiropracter in Canberra and recieve the same rebate ?

Shc22 asked on Jul 09, 2016

Hi, I am currently with Australian unity but with terrible customer service and huge price rise would like to make a switch, do I get instant cover with no waiting period? Regards, Paula.B

Paula.B asked on Mar 29, 2016

Answer this

yes but you need to ask for a clearance certificate from your insurer and pass it on to new one - but check with them BUPA certainly do it

What is the claiming process? Can i swipe my card at the dentist and pay the difference?

Sharon_Barratt asked on Mar 23, 2016

Answer this

Due to frank being a new insurance company, I have found that not everywhere has it on their system. At the dentist they did and I just paid the gap where as at my optometrist they didn't. I just paid the balance and lodged a claim online with frank and scanned a copy of the invoice and receipt. It only took a couple of minutes. I received the payment from frank within a couple of days.

See all 14 questions about Frank Health Insurance