Filter By:

Melbourne

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Easy to customise health insurance

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2013

Frank is the third health insurer I've been with and can't imagine I'll be changing anytime soon. They allow you to choose the percentage back on your extras (dentist, osteo etc) with either 50% or 80%. This makes going to see a professional cost minimal. The selections are pretty easy too with only three options instead of a complex matrix of products that never quite seem to be exactly what you're after.

+ Inexpensive for what it is, makes you go to health professionals due to the low cost of doing so

- Nothing yet...

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Brisbane

• 9 comments
  • 6 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Not wot u get

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2013

3 weeks ago got a quote and joined as thought WOW very nice . Today got an update $50 above first month payment ( which had been paid but only went for 2 weeks ). It would seem their simple way of doing things ..AINT .So I cancelled today filled out paperwork , scanned , emailed ..2 sorry 3hrs later was ask to fill in the paperwork
I now have to apologise to my previous insurer who was willing to beat Frank .
Plus they said if I come back things maybe dearer

+ Simple

- Simple

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 6 helpful votes

Fantastic Services - Incredibly Easy Claims

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2013

I have been with Frank for almost two years now. I LOVE that I get 80% back, and that claiming is so fast and easy. The only downfall would be that I just don't use my cover enough, but thats my fault not Franks! I definitely recommend Frank to friends and family.

+ Easy claiming; fast friendly service; has given me fantastic customer service!

- Not being able to claim some expenses online in members areas, but can easily be claimed through email.

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

The Best Health Fund Around!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2013

They have always been helpful and prompt with accessing claims. Their online system is very user friendly and their price is even better!

I normally speak to a Renato and he is just awesome. They are all just polite and helpful.

Thanks guys for being upfront and FRANK about everything.

+ Fees, rebates and service.

Canberre

Pleasantly surprised!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2014

I really only signed up for health insurance because of the tax implications and fully expected it to be a very time-consuming, expensive and generally painful process. To my surprise, it wasn't. I had to wade through some of those stupid comparison sites first, but once I had settled on Frank it was actually quick and easy. Came in well within budget, immediate cover for everything, and a good range of extras where you can select your level of cover. I chose 50% back on all services, and actually went to the dentist for the first time in a cou ple of years. Yay for me! And now I get half back on my sports massages as well. Just remember to spread your whole benefit out over the year.
Another thing, you claim online, takes about 5 mins to do. So easy, you don't have to send in the receipts. Last claim I entered on the Friday, and the refund was in my bank on the Monday. I was pretty impressed.
Have used their call center once, got right through and spoke to an intelligent, helpful person.

+ Excellent service, not too expensive, does what they say

Best health insurance ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2014

I needed dental work done asap and couldnt afford the expenses! Frank health insurance let me claim straight away and the prices are very affordable! I take full advantage of my policy and frank seems to give more with no hassles! I have never had a problem! Plus the refer a friend is great! The staff are very helpfull! I have refered alot of family and friends!

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 9 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Good low cost insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2014

Joined Frank after looking around when the rates when up on 1-Apr... they have pretty good cover and I got family. Few things needed sorting out as xfer not as easy as you would think. Having the webchat makes it really easy and accessible especially after normal hours. Haven't had a claim (never want to) but so far they seem good so I recommend them :-).

+ Cheap, easy.

- Nothing.

Sydney

Love Frank

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2014

It's really good. It's a small name but rewards are way better than other insurances. Claims process is simple and quick. Staff is very friendly and efficient. Premium in our case was way cheaper than our previous insurer. You also get rewarded for referring friends to Frank which is great extra cash in my pocket.

+ Cost is cheaper, can claim lots, staff is friendly and sensible to deal with

The SERVICE THOUGH!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2014

I'm not even insured with them but when I enquired they were an absolute gem to deal with. I got a rep named Katherine Gore and she was so straight forward and fast when answering my million and one questions. The quote said that they cover me for the same things and amounts as my current insurer - NIB - Frank was about $20 more, BUT NO WAITING PERIODS! Need my wisdom tooth out ASAP and this is perfect!

+ Reliable, Efficient

- Only have basic or Full Hospital cover, no inbetween

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Hi there, Thank you so much for the great review! We just wanted to let you know that we do have an inbetween hospital cover. It's called Better Hospital cover. Details can be found here: http://w... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Frank's awesome.. I loved my experience with Frank.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2014

I had great people assisting me always and its just what I need...
Frank had the lowest prices. Their policies were straight forward and delivered exactly what they have promised...
I liked the number of choices Frank health insurance has..
Im sure you'll succeed well and soon you will be in everyone's part of life.

+ Good Customer service and great benifits

Insurance claim made

The Best Ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2014

Frank provides a simple, clear and fair health insurance policy and is by far the best provider I have used. Friendly staff and an online service that is user friendly - very straight forward. Recently I had to downgrade my level of cover due to being inbetween work and Frank were happy for me to do so with no questions asked, where as my previous Health Insurance made that difficult for me and hassled me to pay more than I could afford. Thank you Frank, yay!

+ Friendly and quick service that makes sense.

1 of 21 pages

Hello, Could you please tell me if you are registered under the Private Health Insurance Act 2007? Thank you, Milena

Milena asked on Apr 12, 2017

Hi Milena,

Thank you for your enquiry.

Yes Frank health Insurance is a registered Health Insurance provider under the 2007 act. Information on our legal can be found here - https://www.frankhealthinsurance.com.au/legal

Regards
Danielle

Hi there, I am currently with AHM on one of the top hospital covers for more then 7 years. So all waiting terms being served far ago. Probably I will need some minor hand surgery which currently covered by existing AHM cover. Would it be the waiting period for surgery waved if I switched to similar level hospital cover at your company ? Thanks. Michael

Mich asked on Apr 06, 2017

Hi Michael,

The waiting periods you served long ago with AHM transfer to us. You would only have to serve waiting periods for services not covered with AHM, so if you need surgery on your hand and its covered with them it will be covered with us.
Call us on 1300 4 37 265 to discuss plan options or Alternatively check out a quote here - https://www.frankhealthinsurance.com.au/quote#step/about-you

Kind Regards
Danielle

Hi , Currently with GMHBA looking for cheaper cover @ 72 looking for top hospital cover for myself and my wife. Please advise?

Paul asked on Mar 11, 2017

Hi Paul,

To give you an accurate quote we need to ask you a few questions. Please contact us on 1300 4 37265 or Alternatively get a quote here - https://www.frankhealthinsurance.com.au/quote#step/about-you

Regards