Filter By:

Great insurer, good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2016

Competitive pricing
Really good coverage, easy to understand policies
Easy to use online portal for claims etc
No 'member's choice' provider scheme - just coverage for all providers
Good to deal with over the phone or live chat

....Excellent customer service....

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2016

.....I had a number of questions to ask Frank Health this afternoon, & their customer service was absolutely excellent.....the lady that assisted me took time to fully explain everything to me, & answered all my queries to my complete satisfaction.....

Very user friendly website - online chat - delightful staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2016

I emailed them (at night) with a question shortly after I joined and I received a personalied email response by lunch time the following day. Very friendly and easy to use - great value

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2016

Everything was easy, the rates are great, claiming is a piece of cake, and the support is top class. I need another 11 words so: perfect, perfect, perfect,perfect, perfect, perfect!

I'm a fan.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2016

Easy to use. Never had an issue or difficulty with a claim. Website and explination of policies is great and easy and i like their sense of humor. Customer support is good. I generally use Web Chats which works for me..normally they're pretty fast in getting back to you. Today they were a bit slow, but i still recommend these guys.

Sydney

• 1 review
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

Insurance claim made

Any excuse not to pay claims

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2016

Deceptive - not transparent , they do heaps of audits on claims - either they refuse to pay out or pay then demand their money back - because of the fine and hidden clauses not made known to consumers - even their staff are clueless in these matters . Poor communication - they have cancelled accounts without informing consumers first or responding to outstanding matters - go else where, phone delays are long - averaging 40 minutes or more - go with any one else

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2016

The insurance premium is very reasonable and the Customer Service is unmatched. Always had good response from their customer service and very very quick in resolving queries.

Love the chat option they have

Simple policy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2016

Good value, easy to deal with customer support, simple system. Thanks for making life a little easier. I was able to suspend my policy whilst overseas and the whole administration of this was easy.

Efficient, though tiny mistake

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2016

Not bad, though would be nice if the person knew immediately that bank info cannot be updated via chat. Pretty good experience overall, very friendly staff. This review requires too much words however, kinda annoying to be honest.

Frank is Awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2016

The hard part and true test is providing a holistic and consistent customer service experience over the long term.

I must say that since joining Frank it has been fantastic and a breath of fresh air.

- Your site is never down
- I never wait more than 30 seconds for a chat session
- Your staff are knowledge and make things easy
- They honestly always sound happy
- 100% of requests have been actioned promptly
- Every contact point is streamlined and simple

In short, I am spreading the word about Frank to my family and friends and basically anyone who will listen.

Best
Shane

• 1 review
  • 1 answer
Private message

So helpful!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2016

Finally an insurance company that wants to help you! Very reasonably priced, great customer service. Always so helpful when making a claim. Online chat is brilliant rather than waiting in long queues on the phone.

Insurance claim made

Very reasonable yet plenty of coverage

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2016

Definitely easily comparable to any other major insurer out there, in terms of quality of service, range of covers, easy claims, etc, only cheaper. I am definitely happy and intend to stay with them for a while

4 of 22 pages

I've a specific colorectal health concern. I would like to know if your Better Hospital (no Co-Payment) product covers Medicare item numbers from 32000 to 32221? Thanks.

Peter P asked on May 28, 2017

With my current health insurer we get 2 pairs of glasses each year with no out of pocket expenses. would this be the same with Frank. Can I go to any optometrist or do they have to be frank approved?

Jen asked on May 06, 2017

Answer this

Hi Jen,
At Frank, we don't have preferred providers, so we pay the same amount back to any provider (as long as they're registered within their field). The % you get back will be based on the type of Extras cover that you take out (up to your annual limit). When it comes to Optical, Frank members who have optical as part of their Extras have access to the following optical discounts https://www.frankhealthinsurance.com.au/members/optical-discounts.
Visit us at https://www.frankhealthinsurance.com.au/ for a quote.
Thanks,
Christina - Team Frank

Hello, Could you please tell me if you are registered under the Private Health Insurance Act 2007? Thank you, Milena

Milena asked on Apr 12, 2017

Answer this

Hi Milena,

Thank you for your enquiry.

Yes Frank health Insurance is a registered Health Insurance provider under the 2007 act. Information on our legal can be found here - https://www.frankhealthinsurance.com.au/legal

Regards