Filter By:

Very helpful chat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2016

Yes good value No issues in set up & Customer service brilliant Emma was extremley helpful and all my questions have been answered leaving me totally satisfied as to the outcome

Always Helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2016

So easy to understand. I always use the webchat and when giving them the item numbers, they knew exactly what I was after and gave it to me straight. There was no technical talk to confuse me.

Exceptional service and cover

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2016

Don't bother comparing health funds: just go to Frank. 10/10 for policy choice and easy peasy breezy joining and claiming. 11/10 for customer support. Shout out to Sascha who is the best of an incredibly helpful, friendly bunch of support staff. Join Frank and you'll be be the next person writing a glowing review!

Verified Purchase

Unbelievable service and simple sign up!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2016

I spoke to Emma in Geelong tonight about changing cover over from Medibank, she was amazing. The best service i've ever received from an insurance provider. She talked me through all the details and made sure I was certain with the cover choice. The icing on the already great cake, was her outstanding empathy allowing me to complete the sign up process online at a time that was more convenient for me. Thank You!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2016

used Frank's webchat today and Emma Morris was extremely helpful and patient when dealing with me! she displayed som great customer service and i would definitely reccomend using webchat for queries.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Insurance claim made

Living in WA the two main providers here are terrible....FRANK is awesome 10 stars

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2016

Get 80% back and can choose any provider I want, which is great as I live regional. Policy set up easy, online member area, can contact by phone, e-mail or web chat. Web chat is immediate contact

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Hurrah! That's such awesomeness, Rachaelness! Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us feedback. We really appreciate it. Thanks for being a part of the Frank family.
Jess @ FrankHQ

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2016

Emma Finnegan was such a pleasure to deal with!. i used the online chat to enquire about my cover and she was just so helpful. So i want to say thank you to her!

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Oh that's so lovely! Emma will be thrilled with that feedback. Thanks for taking the time to say thank you! :)

Insurance claim made

Terrific Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2016

Used Webchat. Samantha Frith came back with a response to my query about claiming my in-hospital pharmacuetical costs very quickly. Terrific & friendly service. Wish our telco was half as efficient!

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Oh wow! What great feedback. Thanks, Jane! I'll make sure to pass this on to Sam. She'll be so happy. Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

time is important message!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2016

Called at 2pm....still waiting with your "we know you dont like to wait" for 20minutes and still no answer 9/8/16 Very poor service if you cant leave a message to call back!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Hi Anna. I'm so sorry- 20 mins is way too long to be on hold. We're struggling at the moment with some staff being unwell and lots of members needing our help. We're trying very hard to rectify thi... read more »

Fast customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2016

I Called up to ask some information i was unsure about , was very pleasantly surprised that my phone call was answer in under 1 min , i have never had that level of service from bupa it was always a 10-20 minute wait to ask anything , and the young lady i spoke to (forgot her name i am really bad at that ) had all the information i needed straight away , i was expected a 20-40 minute ordeal was done in under 5 min. Fully satisfied

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Hi Chris. That's brilliant. We like to be able to arm our staff with all the info they need so that they can answer all questions on the spot- no transferring, no holding for ages. So glad you expe... read more »

Customer Service is great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2016

Samantha Firth was very helpful and sorted my issue immediately. I am a new customer, signed up quickly and was back on my way again.

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Two in a row for our awesome staff member Sam! She'll be so happy. Thanks so much for taking the time to provide feedback, Richard. That's fab!

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2016

Frank's customer service is brilliant. Always quick, efficient and accurate. Thanks for your help today Samantha Firth, you made things so easy for me!

Comments
Frank Health Insurance Official

Hi Belinda. Thanks so much for taking the time to give good feedback. I'll make sure Sam receives it too- she'll be thrilled!

5 of 22 pages

I've a specific colorectal health concern. I would like to know if your Better Hospital (no Co-Payment) product covers Medicare item numbers from 32000 to 32221? Thanks.

Peter P asked on May 28, 2017

With my current health insurer we get 2 pairs of glasses each year with no out of pocket expenses. would this be the same with Frank. Can I go to any optometrist or do they have to be frank approved?

Jen asked on May 06, 2017

Answer this

Hi Jen,
At Frank, we don't have preferred providers, so we pay the same amount back to any provider (as long as they're registered within their field). The % you get back will be based on the type of Extras cover that you take out (up to your annual limit). When it comes to Optical, Frank members who have optical as part of their Extras have access to the following optical discounts https://www.frankhealthinsurance.com.au/members/optical-discounts.
Visit us at https://www.frankhealthinsurance.com.au/ for a quote.
Thanks,
Christina - Team Frank

Hello, Could you please tell me if you are registered under the Private Health Insurance Act 2007? Thank you, Milena

Milena asked on Apr 12, 2017

Answer this

Hi Milena,

Thank you for your enquiry.

Yes Frank health Insurance is a registered Health Insurance provider under the 2007 act. Information on our legal can be found here - https://www.frankhealthinsurance.com.au/legal

Regards