Filter By:

Verified Purchase Shop Location: WA, Mandurah

The customer service was horrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2017

I went in after work one day to buy a mattress, [name removed] the person that worked there did not move out of her chair once to even greet me. I knew I was going to buy a mattress anyway so I went through with it and she kept being so rude, she even asked me to get up and read out which one it was because she was too lazy to get out of her chair. A few days later I called up to see if my mattress had came in and she pretty much interrupted what I was saying and in a very rude manner said 7-9 business days is how long it takes so we will ring you when it comes in. I know that the shop in Rockingham has a lot better customer service so from now on I will never go back to the mandurah one.

Shop Location: WA, Osborne Park

Kelsey 3 seater chaise

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2017

Bought the Kelsey 3 seater LHF Chaise Fabric Lounge BO0679 on Mother's day. Reasonably priced. I had gone earlier in the week to look at the furniture. I felt like there wasn't much help available, either due to less staff or staff being busy with customers or busy on the computer. However, I had to approach personnel working away at their desk to get some sort of help. When I compare service provided by the Midland Branch, I found the staff there are alot more helpful and enthusiastic. When I did go on Mother's day to Osborne Park to decide on my choice of furniture, it was very quiet as it was towards the end of the day. Dai was quite helpful. I would recommend this place to friends.

Verified Purchase Shop Location: WA, Midland

Great price for the quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2017

We purchased a chaise lounge at Furniture Bazaar Midland where Geoff kindly helped us. We will definitely be back as the staff weren't pushy and there is a great selection of products.

Shop Location: WA, Mandurah

Very Happy

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

I went in store to look at purchasing a lounge suite. Bought an entertainment unit instead. Great price, helpful and friendly service.

Shop Location: WA, Midland

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

Purchased two matching chairs in the Midland Store, and was aided in putting them in the car etc. Most obliging Staff and I am delighted with the quality of the chairs. I cannot thank them enough. I only went in to buy one but so impressed I bought 2 !!!!

Verified Purchase Shop Location: WA, Osborne Park

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

We purchased a bed suite from the Osborne Park showroom. Dai was very helpful and prompt when dealing with our transaction. Needed the product delivered sooner and Dai was helpful in making this happen. Can't wait to get our delivery this weekend.
Cristiaan Bray

Shop Location: WA, Midland

Excellent new lounge suite

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

Just bought the "HUGO" three piece leather reclining lounge suite. Install service was great, served by "Lucky".
Suite was delivered from warehouse two days later, delivery guys were great.
All round great service, good quality product, at an excellent price.

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Thank you Peter for taking the time to post your review. We do have an amazing team working behind the scene as well in our warehouse and with delivery company. We hope you and your family enjoy the new lounge.

Shop Location: WA, Joondalup

Excellent Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

Great experience shopping at Furniture Bazaar Joondalup, Junny was very friendly and helpful she helped us pick the right mattress for the best value and was able to answer all the questions we had about our bedroom suite. She gave us time to think about what we wanted without being pushy and was very efficient with the purchase we are very impressed with her customer service! :)

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Thank you for shopping with Furniture Bazaar in Joondalup. Great to hear that Junny was able to answer all your questions. It is important to invest in a good mattress to ensure a good night's rest.

Verified Purchase Shop Location: WA, Osborne Park

Amazing experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

My shopping experience in the store in Osborne Park was amazing. Junny was very helpful with choosing the right sofa bed for me. She explained and showed me the different types and I was happy to purchase the right one.

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Thank you Frank for such wonderful feedback. We hope you are happy with the sofabed and it serves you for many years

Shop Location: WA, Rockingham

Very good customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2017

Margie at the Rockingham store was very helpful. She was able to answer all of my questions when purchasing a dining table and gave me a very competitive quote for mattresses. Not pushy, and gave me the time required to make decisions. Good selection of products to view also. Great customer service.

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Thank you Cora. Always nice to hear of great customer service. We hope you are happy with your purchse

waikiki,w.a

• 1 comment
Private message

Shop Location: WA, Rockingham

products are good

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2017

Ivwry bad dealing with receiption. the receiption is not efficient to solve a problem. She never even tried to sort it out. If the stoee takes the order they have the full responsibility.

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

Sorry to hear you are having problems. Please supply an invoice number that we can pass on to head office.

thank you for your message. I already send message to the H.O. This is just a reminder that The shop is fully responsible for every thing as they are dealing customers not only showing business ... read more »

Furniture Bazaar Official

I understand the issue has now been resolved so apologise for any inconvenience caused

Shop Location: WA, Joondalup

very good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2017

Junny was very helpful when we were looking for a sofa bed and making sure we were able to pick it up as soon as we could. we are very happy with the service and the cofy sofabed we purchased

Comments
Furniture Bazaar Official

A sofa bed is certainly a handy piece of furniture. Great to hear Junny was able to assist and product was ready available. Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback

1 of 131 pages