Good communication

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

Has good communication and understands what product I have and follow up also.
Good range of options also. Good work

Super helpful

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

Consultant is very friendly and happy to go that extra step. Offered assistance and showed us how we could keep track of our super investments. Knowing where you are heading in the future is not something that a lot of people think about but being part of the Future assist family gives you options that you may not of thought of when offered advice. Have had a great experience with Future Assist over the years would recommend.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

Future Assist has provided us with excellent service. The staff are helpful, friendly and professional and always happy to assist with queries and offer the best possible advice and prompt response via a call or email. My husband and I knew very little about self managed superfunds and Future Assist helped us get a thorough understanding through their face to face professional presentations. I would not hesitate recommending Future Assist to anyone requiring their services.

Forward thinking, personally tailored advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

Our annual review was very satisfying. Future Assists staff are always prepared for our questions and offer realistic advice based on our goals and ambition. Very happy with the product 1 year on from setting up our SMSF

Helped us implement easy changes to help achieve our future goals

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

Listened to our individual situation and developed a plan specific to our wants and needs. Did all the legwork to facilitate a swift setup

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Great Team. Helpful and Informative

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

We've been clients for a number of years and have had exceptional service through this time. The process has allowed us to identify our goals and work towards them. I would recommend them.

SMSF yearly R/V

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

My R/V with Pierre was good. We covered the necessary things. Pierre . What more do i need to say?

Glendon's Review

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

My review was concise kept it simple. Nothing I couldn't understand. I've never been able to follow my Super Annuation performances so these reviews are just perfect for me

Honest, helpful and friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

We've been super impressed with Future Assist. They looked at every aspect of our financial story and came up with the best options for US! Taylor made assistance!!

Takes a lot of pressure off myself and hubby

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

Very helpful..everything is explained so we can understand it. Very happy with service. We can call when we need and no problems someone always there to assist.

Only just joined them, but they listen

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

I have only recently begun applying the financial advice received, and so cannot honestly say how effective it is. What I can say is that they have listened to my concerns and preferences, and this has been accurately reflected in the financial plan we have made together. This is reassuring & I look forward to seeing how well the plan works to help me achieve my goals.

1 of 21 pages

When can people withdraw their funds and join another super?

Cando asked on May 10, 2016

Answer this

Hi Cando,

Apologies for the delay, we have only just acquired a ProductReview corporate account. The answer depends on the type of fund you have. Below I have included information for SMSFs.

SELF MANAGED FUNDS (SMSF)
Generally speaking, a trustee can make the decision to wind up an SMSF at any time.
However, a number of steps need to be taken by the trustee to ensure the SMSF is wound up properly

1. Liaise with your financial adviser to ensure all fund assets are sold and transferred to cash
2. Liaise with your financial adviser to ensure that any insurance cover in the fund is transferred to a new fund or is replaced, without having a period of no insurance
3. Advise your SMSF Accountant in writing of the intention to wind up the fund so that the final reporting requirements can be fulfilled
4. Determine the super fund to where benefits are to be transferred and advise your SMSF Accountant of the account details

For further information, please contact Future Assist on 1300 118 618, we have locations in QLD, NSW and VIC and also offer appointments via Skype.

You can find an office here: http://www.futureassist.com.au/contact-us

You have not stated that you are talking about SMSF.

You can change superannuation funds at any stage.

Work out which fund you wish to change to. They will likely be able to help you with the process, by having forms for you to sign, for them to get the funds from your previous super, like: