I expected more :(

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

Fair results, easy to use, little slow to heat up, no snags. Unfortunately it doesn't beat my old ghd I was so so excited to get this product and I'm a little sad. I have super fried bleach blonde and it's results against the ghd were dramatically different.... the wide plates are good for a big curl

• 1 comment

Model: Mid (GP313)

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

Great customer service!
My "out of warranty" iron has been promptly fixed free of charge and working like a dream again in less than a week of contacting Glampalm. So good!

Model: Wide (GP501)

This thing is a game changer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 01, 2017

My ends are no longer frazzled, stiff and crunchy after straightening thanks to this straightener. My old straightener was really ruining my hair. But this does an amazing job, I'm so happy I found it. I had no need to use a high temperature either, I recommend starting at the lowest and seeing how it goes. My hair honestly hasn't looked like glossy healthy hair since that one time 10 years ago when a number 1 hairdresser played some tricks on it. Beyond impressed. Used it after the alterna bamboo heat protectant and air drying

Adelaide

• 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes

Model: Original (GP201)

Finally a hair straightener that works

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2017

I received my Glam Palm within 24 hours of ordering, and used for the first time today, and cannot be happier.
I have quite fine thin hair that normally looks a little dry and lifeless when straightened. After using the Glam Palm this morning my hair looks thicker, shinier and feels so much softer. Awesome Packaging, Product & Service - would definitely recommend.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Gold coast

Private message

Verified Purchase Model: Original (GP201)

Never looking back!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2017

I've always been a GHD user and my first ones lasted me around 7 years, done a fantastic job and never had a problem. When I replaced them around 6 months ago I found the new ones pretty crap, they pulled my hair and just didn't do a very good job of straightening my hair, don't know if the plates changed or if they don't heat up as well as the original ones ... but anyway they weren't doing the job. I have mid length hair, extremely wavy and quite thick (and lots of it)! Was pretty skeptical about trying these but thought I'd give it a go and they really are great. I'd rate them as high as the original GHD's, they heat up nicely and the plates don't pull on the hair at all, my hair feels silky & smooth after using them. I'm glad I went for the mid sized plates for my hair length and thickness and I'm completely happy with them. I've only had them for a couple of weeks but they are far far better than the GHD's ... oh and I ordered them from NZ and they arrived the following afternoon! Very impressive

Merewether

Model: Original (GP201)

Amazing, They Used To Make The Original Ghd!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 25, 2017

When I first received it i fell in love with the packaging! Once i started to use it i was blown-away by the quality and the shine it leaves my hair. this was 3 years ago and still going strong. As i cut my hair shorter I needed a smaller size and got myself the GP201. its the original size as they call it. Again its amazing! I love the 11 heat settings and that i only have to go over 1 time and it is fabulously straight.Thank you glampalm to save my life because before i started using the glampalm i have tried cloud 9, ghd, and so many other brands! nothing compares in the long haul! love love love it!!!

Model: Original (GP201)

Loved untill it bust 2 month outside of warranty..

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 25, 2017

Not impressed. Only used them every now and again. Heard an electricLfizzing noise and that was the end. Spoke to a freind who bought them at the same time and the exact same thing happened to hers.

Comments
GlamPalm Official

Hi Crispy, Thank you for your feedback and thank you for loving the GlamPalm. We apologise for the inconvenience. As we changed robotics we experienced a few difficulties over a very short time and... read more »

Verified Purchase Model: Original (GP201)

Tricky

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2017

The flat irons get very hot but after two months they are making noise so I had to exchange them. I will write another review for the new ones in a few months.

Model: Mid (GP313)

AMAZING!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2017

Do yourself a favour and buy a glampalm. This is the best hair straightener I have ever used or owned. I did a lot of research before buying one, and all I can say is I am so glad I did! I'll never look back now. The service & delivery from glampalm was outstanding and the performance of the straightener is absolutely incredible! So smooth and perfectly straight every time - even on dirty hair. LOVE IT.

Quick as a flash

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2016

Thanks a million GlamPalm. You just made my Christmas. I ordered my new GlamPalm yesterday at 2pm and at 10am today I had an express delivery of a brand spanking new hair straightener. I couldn't believe it. I haven't taken it out for a spin yet, but fingers crossed the product is as brilliant as the service.

Brisbane

• 2 answers

Omg

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2016

I used my Original GlamPalm Straightener for the first time I'm so happy! I wish they released GlamPalm in Australia way before releasing GHD's and Cloud Nine's. I just can't get enough off it. All I do is wash my hair out then blow dry it, I don't use any products in my hair and after straightening my hair it looks so silky and healthy it's just amazing

Brisbane

• 2 answers

Just Amazing !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2016

I absolutely love GlamPalm, I know if I search the whole world I would never find anything better than this brand. My hair has been feeling so much better and much healthier without using any products in my hair. The straightener heats up within 2 seconds!
It doesn't burn your hair or damage your hair and there's no need for heat protecting spray! It heals your hair instantly leaving your hair with such a beautiful silky look which also feels good ❤️
I have been telling all my family and friends about GlamPalm and they are all purchasing the
m right now, they all deserve to feel the glam with GlamPalm everyone does. I would recommend it to everyone tbh. I have ordered another Original GlamPalm straightener with the Aero hair dreyer and it's just amazing, im ordering more products soon :) Just Love It!
If you want to know more about GlamPalm hop onto their website there's also videos on their site to show everyone how it works and how fabulous it is :)

1 of 7 pages

Original (GP201)

I have long fine hair and looking at buying a glampalm, to straighten and curl. I've seen other questions which suggest 201 to be best for my hair type. Does anyone know much about glampalm clinic and whether it's better suited? Thanks

Liisha asked on May 23, 2017

Answer this

Hi Liisha, we would recommend you the GP201 or GlamPalm Clinic. The Clinic will be released on June 7th.
The differences between the two are: slightly longer plates, nano-vibrating technology and clinic mode and of course the white with black plates design.

Just placed my order for the clinic can't wait

Mid (GP313)

How long does it take to ship to New Zealand?

jess asked on May 11, 2017

Hi Jess, It would normally take between 2-5 business days. Kindest regards,

Hello, any big difference in the end result between original and mid. How do you know which one is best for your type of hair? I have got midlength frizzy hair.

Deewanee asked on Mar 12, 2017

Answer this

If you have fine hair and want to staighten and curl we would recommend the GP201. If you want curl and loose waves we would suggest the GP313.
Kindest regards,

My hair is quite thin & fine, that is why i purchased the original. I have read reviews that the mid is ideal for curly/frizzy hair....

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

Original (GP201) Mid (GP313) Wide (GP501) Simepletouch (GP232) *
Price (RRP) $299 $299 $299 $269
Heat Settings 11 11 11 2

* Discontinued

The main difference between these models is heat settings, features